• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Exactly how many sissy submissive cucks do we have on here?

• Thread starterDominant Goddess
  • Start date

Dominant Goddess

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 30, 2008
make yourselves known to me would you....just curious to see how many of you would define yourselves that way.

How many of you consider yourselves alpha male cuckolds?

How many of you find your masculinity challenged by being cukolded and in what way does that affect you (if it does)?

(As a naturally Dominant woman, I would like to make VERY clear in this postcript, that these questions do not constitute an invitation for anybody at all under any circumstances and without my express invitation, to send me unsolicited pictures of your cocks in my private mail box!!!!)

HMMMM,,
well I've been known to fulfill that role a few times over the years of my 'kink' play,,,

Attachments

• dldofck-Anim1.gif
    dldofck-Anim1.gif
    96.6 KB · Views: 1,648
it's in the name?

perhaps your sign-on name is something of a giveaway underher?!! :D

I think that for those of us who are single on here , WE would classify ourselves as " WANNABE " cucks. Sissyfication, in my opinion, should be administered by a Female Wife / Lover,though,not by any means restricted to a "paired" couple. The basic submissive demeaner of most Males is the building block for; cuckolding,Anal sex,cock-sucking and c/p and lovers cleaning or anything else that Domme wishes to train the sub to / for. As, the human libido is so complex and varied it is diffucult to get a general idea of which males are prone to "this" behavior or "that" degree of performance. Hope i was helpful ...Ceeman

Last edited by a moderator:
hint

well my screen name says it all..... :eek:

Dominant Goddess said:
make yourselves known to me would you....just curious to see how many of you would define yourselves that way.

I am a sissy submissive wanna be cuck...

ceeman said:
I think that for those of us who are single on here , WE would classify ourselves as " WANNABE " cucks. Sissyfication, in my opinion, should be administered by a Female Wife / Lover,though,not by any means restricted to a "paired" couple. The basic submissive demeaner of most Males is the building block for; cuckolding,Anal sex,cock-sucking and c/p and lovers cleaning or anything else that Domme wishes to train the sub to / for. As, the human libido is so complex and varied it is diffucult to get a general idea of which males are prone to "this" behavior or "that" degree of performance. Hope i was helpful ...Ceeman

Hello ceeman, you're right, I agree that human sexual libido is vast and varied and I'm sure changeable too, though some ofu s find certain charateristics that probably relfect our true natures at some point or other, if we are fortunate enough to have partner's with whom we can truly express ourselves on many levels. I'm looking forward to taking the level of sissyfication I will administer to my cuck to another level soon. Very much!

QUEEN LINDA'S cucky said:
well my screen name says it all..... :eek:

and how many times have you been cucked by your lovely Queen then? do you eenjoy it and do you define yourself as a sissy cuck? or just a cuck?

dfhviking said:
Well, I never thought of myself as the submissive type. And currently, I am not married; although I am looking for the right cuckoldress. So the definition of submissive cuck does not fit me now. But, I do have two black guys who I have the pleasure of orally serving whenever they want it. And, I really do enjoy sucking their cocks. They really do have gorgeous cocks. So if anything, I am definitely bi. I would not say gay because I still enjoy women. Although, if the right woman came along I could definitely be cucked and possibly trained to be a submissive cuck. I am ripe for the taking so to speak.

well it's going to be a very lucky woman finds a man as open as you are dfhviking, and training is such good fun when invested in a faithful and loyal cuckold!

Joe_regions said:
I am naturally submissive. Therefore I cannot personally 1) Know fully that I am submissive and 2) Cannot be expressively domineering without effort and pretense. My demeanor is not sissified, an emotional venue is needed for me to act like a sissy although little push is required. The women in my life have all dressed me up and urged me to engage in homosexual activities. My mom was the first and the first to abandon the habit. She learned early on that you can dress me up, I can go with the flow because I am submissive, but I am no girl.

Because I am submissive but no girl, it is imperative that those playing with me humiliate and subjugate me. When I am told that I am a girl, the words must come across as an infliction and an insult. Too often it is the other way around, especially since most of my life I am a very passable and attractive girl when dressed and acting the part. And because I am not a girl, when homosexual advances come my way, I turn off. I am not attracted to men at all. But as a submissive I have sucked over 3,000 cocks and will galdy act a girl when I am "used" as a worthless fuck being. So my masculinity is never challenged by being cuckolded because there is no masculinity. There is no sissy either. There is only me, a thing to be used. Mea Culpa.

thank you so much for your frank reply joe. Do you find, in your experience then, that if a woman is not humiliating/subjugating you WITH CONVICTION and consistency, that you revert to your alpha male behaviours? I like how you avoid being categorised as 'masculine' or 'feminine'....sometimes those terms (and I use them myself) are too easy to bandy about.

what's your favourite aspect of being submissive?

austin30s_mwm said:
I am a sissy submissive wanna be cuck...

I wish you well in finding fulfilment of your desires. Do you feel optimistic that you will or more pessimistic? what drives you to express that side of yourself?

Dg

QUEEN LINDA (age 54) has had the pleasure to enjoy 7-9 different lovers in the last 2 years (june).... she has one 28yr old bull with an 8" cock that she has been seeing 2-3 times a week for a year and a half. they date, dine, movies, shoot pool and club together. i have to sleep in the "slave" room when he spends the nite. and i am beaten by QUEEN LINDA with a belt or riding crop and cook, shop and clean for her. i'm locked in a cb3000 24/7 for at least 6months at a time and am only allowed to eat her..... :eek:

I would consider my mentality as one of a sissy submissive cuck. Just being 25, it's not easy finding a Cuckoldress in my area. Also my job requires me to be VERY closeted

Wanna be

I am very much a "wanna be" When my wife and I were engaged, she was still 300 miles away at college. Even though she had her engagement ring and we had a date set, she had a boyfriend at school. She said they had no sex, but admitted they made out and fondled in his bed with only her panties on. I knew all this before the wedding. It turned me on, and I would love if she were to find a stud to fuck her now that we are married. I would love to be cuckold and, humiliated, be a TOTAL submissive sissy cuck!!!!! If she wanted me to "service" her lover, I WOULD!!!:)

how many?

i also am a submissive sissy cuck wannabe. while i 'dress' almost all the time my wife will not consider taking a lover. i know in my sissy soul it would be great for her (and me) if she would.:(

QUEEN LINDA'S cucky said:
QUEEN LINDA (age 54) has had the pleasure to enjoy 7-9 different lovers in the last 2 years (june).... she has one 28yr old bull with an 8" cock that she has been seeing 2-3 times a week for a year and a half. they date, dine, movies, shoot pool and club together. i have to sleep in the "slave" room when he spends the nite. and i am beaten by QUEEN LINDA with a belt or riding crop and cook, shop and clean for her. i'm locked in a cb3000 24/7 for at least 6months at a time and am only allowed to eat her..... :eek:

thank you QL'scucky...I think it sounds as if you have something that fulfils both of you. Are you happy with all of the arrangements? do you think it your place to question? how do you negotiate and make clear your boundaries or have you been together long enough that this is all okay now. Queen Linda, if you read these, I respectfully ask if you're comfortable with my asking your sissy cuck these questions?

~DG~

vayoungcuck said:
I would consider my mentality as one of a sissy submissive cuck. Just being 25, it's not easy finding a Cuckoldress in my area. Also my job requires me to be VERY closeted

it's so hard being 'out' about things like this. There are levels with which we can find acceptance (for instance when Anne Summers chains sell bondage tape, (rather poorly crafted) whips and paddles and fur lined cuffs, but then we see the furor about the recent Max Mosely case in the UK press and our blatant hypocirsy is all too quickly *******. No wonder no-one trusts thier safety in coming 'out.' Thank you for your reply and good luck in finding a trustworthy cuckoldress to dominate you and bring your sexuality out to the full...there are some of us around :)

racquel said:
i also am a submissive sissy cuck wannabe. while i 'dress' almost all the time my wife will not consider taking a lover. i know in my sissy soul it would be great for her (and me) if she would.:(

Raquel..I hear your longing...sorry you are not feeling able to meet your beloved's needs just yet...perhaps time will change things? ~DG~

Dg

we have been together 27yrs... 25 married last november. i am not jealous at all and whatever with whoever she wants she can do..... see doesn't read this website but knows i'm on here daily....

Dominant Goddess said:
it's so hard being 'out' about things like this. There are levels with which we can find acceptance (for instance when Anne Summers chains sell bondage tape, (rather poorly crafted) whips and paddles and fur lined cuffs, but then we see the furor about the recent Max Mosely case in the UK press and our blatant hypocirsy is all too quickly *******. No wonder no-one trusts thier safety in coming 'out.' Thank you for your reply and good luck in finding a trustworthy cuckoldress to dominate you and bring your sexuality out to the full...there are some of us around :)

That's very true. I definitely believe in a Female-Led Relationship. I work in Education and I'm in control all day with people who try to please me. I just wanna come how and work for someone for once. Be open and accessible. If anyone is close to Virginia lemme know

Users who are viewing this thread