• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Exactly how many sissy submissive cucks do we have on here?

• Thread starterDominant Goddess
  • Start date
I would define myself as a submissive cuck. The biggest turn on for me is preparing bull and wife for a session and watching it.

my Wife is also Mistress and Cuckoldress. She has a boyfriend who lives with us. i am kept in chastity and dress most evenings and weekends. i don't even own male underwear. i would say of my self that i live the lifestyle of a sissy cuckold. It's not always Penthouse Forum material... Cleaning bathrooms and doing laundry isn't all that glamorous.

V/R -k

l am absolutely a total sissyboy wimp wanker minute dicked wimphusband
l wank constantly over pic's of superior black cocks fucking white sluts
l love being verbally abused by sluts & their black lovers. l know my place
and am very servile to my superiors. my wife jane has a lover named kevin
l don't get to see him fuck her but she tells me everything that happens
and how he is the best fucker ever.l go shopping with her and help choose
sexy clothes for her to wear for master kevin. we shop in harlow town centre
l feel so degraded and lt's a wonderful feeling.maybe one day jane will spread
the word around harlow through her friends about what a wimp l am

sissy submissive cucks

not sure where i fall in all this but i am still very masculine male . but she has me wearing bras, panties , garters , stocking as well as other females clothes dress'es blouses , jeans shrits at home and i wear my silkys under male clothes in public how ever some females clothes can pass as male clothes or is the word unisex clothing. i have worn make for her as she wishes and gone in public fully femmed in the past . ive bene told may staying masculine and wearing is to remind of my failuer as a man in her life and bed .

sissy submissive cucks

not sure where i fall in all this but i am still very masculine male . but she has me wearing bras, panties , garters , stocking as well as other females clothes dress'es blouses , jeans shrits at home and i wear my silkys under male clothes in public how ever some females clothes can pass as male clothes or is the word unisex clothing. i have worn make for her as she wishes and gone in public fully femmed in the past . ive been told may staying masculine and wearing is to remind of my failuer as a man in her life and bed .

me too

dfhviking said:
I am in total agreement with you. I greatest thing is to get the boyfriend and wife ready for some action and then watch them have at it. I want to find a hot wife so bad. Someone who will cuck me with bbc and use me however they like. Oh man, that would be great. I would be the best fluffer and clean up guy around. I would even be the best bitch around.

i understand how you feel as i feel the same way too

Thank you again for all of your candid replies.

I think there are many many men out there who harbour some kind of desire to dress in women's clothes or to express themselves as submissive and do not find either the opportunity, or the trust in their relationships to bring this up. I understand why, but I wonder if there are more of you who feel that you would like to explore this side of yourselves WITHOUT necessarily at the same time defining yourself as sissy?

how many sissy cucks

Godesss

im sure there are more then will admitt . but my wife / Mistress felt if i couldnt satify her as a Real Man then i was bteer off a sub male cuck.
i think the wearing of females thigns was also pushed and brought up by the Male Dom she sees . i was told it willremind me of my place among Real Men as well as my submission.

Great thread.
One reason I came to this forum is because I haven't quite figured out what it is about my wife having sex with other men that turns me on. From reading this thread, I guess I can say I'm not a sissy cuck. I don't know what all the terms mean, and suspect that the boundaries between them are blurry.
But my wife is not dom and I'm not submissive (at least not with women.) So I guess I'm more of an alpha cuck.
At the same time, though, the first time she was with another man during our marriage was a threesome that she initiated. And while we both bring up the topic of sex with strangers at various times. On the days when it actually happens it's always her that takes the lead.

Maybe we're more swingers with cuck tendencies...? While I've enjoyed the times we've played with other couples, really in my heart of hearts, what turns me on is her with another man.

Maybe the thing that makes me less of a true cuck is that I know that in the end we will be having sex with each other, usually lots of it.

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Second thoughts

I've been thinking some more, and I think one of the many things that I find sexy about my wife with other people/guys is that she turns very confident and aggressive. Normally she's very easy going, not submissive, but often passive. But when she wants something sexual, she gets a kind of energy and vitality that's infectious. I can't say that I'm humiliated by this state of affairs, but I am humbled. Maybe there's a dash of sub sissy in me afterall...?

hey godess

I define myself as a perverted cuck with *********, will obey any and all commands from wife and her lover and especially enjoy being degraded, insulted, disgraced and laughed at and called nasty names, even in public.

fem energy....

hi lluucckkyyddoogg (that's hard going to type out!!!), I know my partner too sees that fabulous infectious energy when I'm in my sexual power and yes, it's both a turn on and a pleasure to share. I recognise when I'm feeling it and celebrate it, though sometimes it's hard as I still feel that in general strong, sexual women are both revered and feared.....glad your lovely wife brings out the various aspects of you....

and a question to all of you, what *exactly* do you love most about being cucked? :D

hi cuck hubby...thank you for your reply....see above question...can you say what you enjoy most about that humiliation you so love?

I respond to the name Daisy, dress as a woman, have estrogen induced breasts and realize that in return for my femininity I need to be graceful and encouraging towards my wife and her male sex partners....Daisy.

Im a sissy, a pony, a pup, an alpha slave, and definitely a cuckold. It is a very twisted dynamic, that comes with a lot of preconceptions from people and none of them are true.

I love meeting new people and being a bedroom fixture. Being chastised and stuffed tied up in a corner while people have fun just seems natural to me.

great!

Daisy, hello and thanks for dropping by. Grace is indeed a wonderful quality to possess ~ keep at it :)

Pup, I know *exactly* what you mean when you speak of both 'twisted' dynamics and the pre(mis?)conceptions of others. Sometimes the old adage "never throw pearls before swine" can be brought to mind as appropriate ;)

sincerely,

~DG~

I don't see myself as a sissy but I would love to see my wife dominated by all black men. I am submissive but I don't know how far I would be willing to be controlled and or abused. My interest is mostly with making my wife a slut for black cock and to see her dominated.

yes, i am sissy submissive cuck when She tells me to be, because i am submissive

not sure if that answers Your question, but it is a start

living the sissy life

hello Dominant Goddess ma'am...love this thread...have been wanting to share some thoughts with you about me so here goes.I am a submissive sissy-cuck...although i have never been married,every relationship i've had past and current ..i have been the sub-sissy...with my tiny dick...either knowingly or secretely wearing my partners panties and lingerie..and encouraging,supporting,and recieving great pleasure from knowing that my significant other was free to and encouraged to seek pleasure from anyone she chose.Some loved our relationship...others never understood my desires...some eventually left with thier prospective bulls...others i have had life long intimate relationships to this day.I get my satisfaction by knowing that they are truly completely satisfied.I truly want for them to have the best sexual experience each and every time...that turns me on...and also the submission and humiliation aspects as well.When i am at my "day job"...holiday's with family...voting...whatever...I am in all outword appearances just a normal everyday guy.Those ******* of my private life would never believe that when i'm with my girl...i will be wearing the slutty lingerie..the make-up..the stilleto's...and i will be embracing the thought of her being well-fucked by a large-cocked bull and hoping to watch..help..clean-up..serve in anyway for her ultimate pleasure.

Attachments

• Feb15_44.JPG
    Feb15_44.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 300
  • Feb15_50.JPG
    Feb15_50.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 306
  • Mar07_09.JPG
    Mar07_09.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 316
  • snap12.JPG
    snap12.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 320
  • Mar12_73.JPG
    Mar12_73.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 337
hello ittybittysissy

thank you for your reply and for sharing your thoughts. I'm glad you've managed to meet with some understanding women in your time, and that you can live out your fantasies. Your slutty lingerie and heels are just lovely and everso girly...keep up the attention to feminine detail..it works :)

Users who are viewing this thread