• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Exactly how many sissy submissive cucks do we have on here?

• Thread starterDominant Goddess
  • Start date
Cuckadoodledo,

cuckadoodledo said:
Dear Custards laststand, thank you so much for your reply.

You're welcome.

cuckadoodledo said:
You are correct; I have known for some time of my desire to be a cuckold, and started reading, listening, and watching some time ago.

Ah.... so you recognized that desire and need within yourself, and took the trouble to find information about it. That's good.

cuckadoodledo said:
Yes, my wife has had relations with three different men over the past year after 25 yrs of faithfulness. This was a huge step in the right direction...

Excellent! So your wife did, in fact, make you her cuckold. (Note the definition of a cuckold is: a man with an unfaithful wife. It's short and simple.) And, I agree. It's very positive your wife moved forward, so to speak, and did that.

cuckadoodledo said:
....and I agree with your recommendation of finding her some literature on the fem dom lifestyle.

Good! My impression is, both of you may find Elise Sutton provides a philosophy and framework (or a number of possible frameworks) for marriage that would suite your wife's newly-discovered desire and need to take lovers, and your desire and need to be her submissive cuckold.

cuckadoodledo said:
Thanks again for your great advice.... have a great day!

You're welcome again! It's good to hear you found my comments useful.

—Custer

i am a submissive cuck

sissy cuck

dominabt goddess, in ohio been cucked 4 5 yrs wanting to become her sissy but she is hestiant to humilate me that way even though ive asked her to any sugestions??

i am a proud sissy cuck

One of the hardest things to do is admit we are cocksucking sissy cucks. I tell myself often. It seems to me, but I know many will disagree, that once you have been cucked, you must either leave the relationship, accept it and and become her cuck. A few seem to be merely a pimp, but most gradually or suddenly subcome to her dominance and serve her as she wishes. I believe most cucks are either bisexual or gay.

subby here

There's one in this relationship of 29 years.

It would be my fondest dream to find a woman to cuck me, dress me as Her sissy, and to use me in any way She desired. Yes, i will happily clean up Her creampies, or "drink directly from the tap". i just want to be allowed this pleasure.

i am a cuck in waiting

dominant goddess

olderhubnwife4blk said:
dominabt goddess, in ohio been cucked 4 5 yrs wanting to become her sissy but she is hestiant to humilate me that way even though ive asked her to any sugestions??

well guess she hasnt been in was looking forward to her suggestions :eek::p

I am a sissy cuckold, and need training:) cc

Reactions: robbiewillskucku
Training

My wife was attending a training course at a local hotel. It was something, her employer had signed her up to take. We'd only been married for a few months and she had not been real happy when she found out that she had to do it. I had been to a number of these types of seminars and meetings, so I knew they could be very helpful in promoting her career. I encouraged her to embrace it and take what she could get out of it.
She left that morning looking even more desirable than usual. Even though most of the participants would be staying at the hotel, she would be commuting from home each day. Around noon, I received a call from her at my office. She was very excited and promised to tell me all about it when she got home that night. She even asked what I wanted her to fix for dinner, but I told her not to worry about it, we'd just order out for some pizza and a salad.
I drove home after work, wondering how her day went and hoping she'd not be to tired to have sex. I'd been fighting an erection for the past two hours and wanted to fuck her more than anything. I could almost taste her pussy and feel those wonderful lips wrapped around my cock. I figured she be a few minutes later than me so when I found the empty apartment, I was not surprised. Moments after arriving, the phone rang. I knew it would be her telling me she'd be there any minute.
It was her, but I could clearly hear the sounds of a bar and music in the background. As before at lunch, she was very excited and explained she'd been invited by one of her instructors to join a group for cocktails. I knew this was very normal, even though I wanted her to come home. I said, sure have a good time and learn from them. She promised to stay for only one drink and would be home within an hour or so.
The "or so" got me, I knew how these things went. If women were involved, there would be flirting and maybe even more. I trusted her. We were technically still newly weds. We were some older jaded couple out looking for sex. Sure she'd been with other guys before me, but now she was my wife.
When the phone rang two hours later, I was not surprised to her a bit of slur in her voice as she explained they were about to have dinner and I should go ahead and get the pizza for myself. I told her not to worry about me and she hung up before I really got to complain about her not coming home right away.
I didn't bother with ordering a pizza, I just popped a frozen one in the oven and returned to the television. After polishing off most of the pizza and watching a couple more hours, I decided that if I went to bed she'd show up any minute. I know it was just hopeful thinking, but as I lay there playing with my dick, I didn't want to think any other way. I finally fell asleep.
I woke up to the sound of the front door opening. Glancing across the bed, I saw the alarm clock showed it was just past 3AM. Cursing under my breath that she'd stay out so late, I was getting out of bed, when I her voices. One was clearly hers and the other was distinctly male.
All I could think was, who the hell would be coming home with her at this time of night and where had they been? I paused at the bedroom door, realizing I was only wearing boxers. I went to the closet and slipped on my robe. Going back to the door, I hesitated once more. Poking my head out the doorway and looking down the hallway toward the living room, I noticed they had not turned on any lights and the only sounds were whispers.
Obviously they were trying not to wake me. I decided I wait a few more minutes and the guy, who ever he was, would probably leave. I surmised that he must have driven her home for some reason and would be leaving momentarily. After a few minutes, I could no longer hear them whispering, but I could hear them moving around and what sounded like heavy breathing and KISSING. Damn, it would be really embarrassing to go charging in there like some outraged husband. How could she! I was hurt and afraid. I knew that I couldn't really satisfy her. I always knew I had a little cock and this is would happens.
I decided I'd turn on the light next to my side of the bed, then I'd call out to her. I did and after a moment she called back, "Oh hon, did I wake you." I said, "It's so late, I was worried, but fell asleep... are you alone?" She paused and stammered a moment, "No, I wanted you to meet my instructor, he's hear." I heard the male voice, chip in, "Hi. I just wanted to be sure your wife got home safely." At this I walked down the hall to the living room. They'd turned on the a couple of lights and he was standing by the door while she stood across the room and nearer to me.
She gave me the most guilty smiled I'd ever seen, "Hi, this is my instructor." I looked at her messed up hair and makeup, puffy lips and rumpled clothes. It was clear she'd be making out if not more with him. He was wearing a thin tee shirt with the company logo on it and jeans. It was the jeans which caught my attention. He appeared to have a snake trailing down inside one leg of his jeans and the zipper to his fly was only half way up. What appeared to be "snake like" was obviously his still at least semi-hard cock. He quickly said, "Well nice to meet you I'd better be going." With that he ducked out the front door and was gone in seconds.
I turned back to my wife, as she quickly made her way to the bedroom. I shut the lights back off. locked the front door and found she'd already crawled into bed by the time I returned.
I slipped off my robe and climbed into bed alongside her realizing that my cock was as hard as a rock. She smelled of alcohol and smoke but I wanted her anyway. I discovers she'd come to bed completely nude and pulled her to me. At first she tried to pull away but soon let me kiss her as I began playing with her tits. When I dropped my hand to her crotch I knew she'd been fucked. She was full of cum, I was already sucking on her tits and let her push my head on down to her pussy. I was nearly out of my mind with excitement. I wanted to eat her I didn't care if she was full of another man's cum, besides I'd seen the outline of his huge cock and knew he was a stud. No doubt he'd fucked her silly his big cock would have reached places inside her that I'd never feel with my little dick. No wonder she looked half crazed. I wanted to see it but it was dark, so I just began licking blindly, slurping up the mixture of their cum from her used cunt.
The next morning she was up and gone before I'd hardly awoken. She called and left a message that she'd be late again and not to wait dinner for her. I watched television with the hardest cock I've held. I jerked off twice, thinking about the her, about them. I was sure she was getting fucked royally again that night. Finally I crawled into bed and waited. They weren't as late and had I been asleep they probably wouldn't have awakened me. I'd left a small light on in the adjacent room, so that they would not be in total darkness when the arrived. After a few minutes I could hear nothing but heavy breathing, kissing and the rustle of clothing. I crept down the hallway and peeked in on them. They were kissing, her tits were out hand he was fondling them, while she was gripping his mammoth prick in her tiny hand. He grew bigger and bigger, finally they broke off the kiss and she took his enormous cock into her mouth. She sucked him while he played with her tits and twined his fingers into the soft tresses of her hair as he held her head as it bobbed up and down his cock. After a few minutes of this the stopped she stood up and peeled off the rest of her clothes while he dropped his pants down the floor. She straddled him letting him push his big dick up inside her sweet pussy. The same sweet pussy that I loved to eat and fuck and had married. He fucked her like I could never do. She could not keep quiet, her orgasms racked her body with pleasure and she moaned and cried out without caring who heard her.
I slipped back to bed. I lay there having jerked off once more and waited. After a bit she came into the bedroom still naked and told me, he was going to sleep on the sofa tonight. She looked down at me and said, did you jerk off. I nodded back and then she asked if I was hungry and smiled. I said, yes and she straddled my face. I licked and sucked up the fresh load of cum they'd left for me.
The next night, they were already at the apartment when I got home. She fixed dinner for the three of us. We ate and then she told me that I could sleep on the sofa tonight. I said okay. Then went into our bedroom and he fucked her in our marriage bed, while I cleaned up the dishes. A bit later she called out to me, I joined them in the bedroom. The were nude in bed with the sheet and bedspread pulled down. His cock lay limp between his legs even so I was huge. I could hardly keep my eyes off it and she noticed. "Kind of scary isn't it?" She quipped. "Imagine what it's like to have it inside you." Then she spread her legs and I climbed in between them burying my face in her twat. When I'd finished, I sat back up and watched as she played with his semi-hard penis. She smiled at me and said, "You know his cock is still covered with cum too." I crawled over to him and licked it clean as she held it for me. He grew harder and she sucked him for a bit and then I watched him fuck her.
This is a mostly true story. It's not exactly how it happened but pretty close. The bottom line is that he came home with her every night for a week and fucked her silly. I didn't actually clean them up after they fucked, but like a good cuck, I do that now whenever I'm called upon. I never actually watched them either other that some making out and kissing.

Add me to the list of wannabe cucks. But on the bright side, i have found a couple that wants a "cuck' third to play with, so it looks like next week i will finally have found what i am looking for. i can hardly wait.

another cuckold

In order to follow the demand of a Dominant Goddess like You this little sissy needs to confess that she as well is an pathetic omega cuckold as well as the devoted sissy maid and legal wife to the Mistress who owns her. And in fact she is used to serve Her Lovers whenever They want her to do so.

Dominant Goddess said:
make yourselves known to me would you....just curious to see how many of you would define yourselves that way.

How many of you consider yourselves alpha male cuckolds?

How many of you find your masculinity challenged by being cukolded and in what way does that affect you (if it does)?

(As a naturally Dominant woman, I would like to make VERY clear in this postcript, that these questions do not constitute an invitation for anybody at all under any circumstances and without my express invitation, to send me unsolicited pictures of your cocks in my private mail box!!!!)

This sissy hopes that You don't feel upset if she invites You to become her friend so You can proof in her album how pathetic she is: You will see her clitty but also her face ... just like the Bull to whom she was presented that evening. So she hopes that You don't mistake her clitty for a real cock... :eek:

* curtsey *

sissy moan

Submissive cuckolds are bashfull

Few will admit what we are, untill properly trained.

Attachments

• Bo5%20004.jpg
    Bo5%20004.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 141
  • Me%20as%20hard%20as%20it%20gets.JPG
    Me%20as%20hard%20as%20it%20gets.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 160
  • 2FUN.jpg
    2FUN.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 167
lowly sub male manhood already challenged

no, i am a lowly sub male

and yes, my manhood is challenged because it is soo small and inadequate, so it is naturally challenged

as lowly sub male i must simply obey the Goddess

Dominant Goddess said:
make yourselves known to me would you....just curious to see how many of you would define yourselves that way.

How many of you consider yourselves alpha male cuckolds?

How many of you find your masculinity challenged by being cukolded and in what way does that affect you (if it does)?

(As a naturally Dominant woman, I would like to make VERY clear in this postcript, that these questions do not constitute an invitation for anybody at all under any circumstances and without my express invitation, to send me unsolicited pictures of your cocks in my private mail box!!!!)

I am that I am! Cuckolded by my first wife (Numerous Times) Not however by my current wife of 17 years (Wanna Be though) Submissive "YES". I was "That Kid" growing up, the one always picked last for sports, Never really had a girlfriend, and would play with the girls in the neighborhood. From pre-school onward I loved to dress-up in womens clothes. I love wearing Panties, Hose, Make-up & Perfume. Even in public from time to time, (current wife doesn't know this though) So I think that makes me a Sissy. I just love Girls & Girly things. And to make matters worse I was ***** in Jail. So as you can see I'm just a Totally Messed-up Individual.

Im a 22 yr old male, locked in a chastity device "semi-permanent" as the result of a dare...

Worth mention is that she is halfway around the globe with the key, and not gonna see her for a looooooooooong time:p

PM if u wanna^^

we are 43m and 38f and she put me in chastity about 6 months ago. since then she has been exploring and has dated a few times and is continuing to change each day it seems. it was not something that happend quick with us, but after the chastity she did feel more open about doing things.

Count me in as a wannabe cuck. I have talked to two women about being their cuck. One is more open and just wants to share bbc with me. She wants to watch me service bbc before they service her. And she wants me to perform clean up afterwards. This sounds very inviting to me as I enjoy serving bbc.

The other lady is more dominant. She would require my cock to be completely visible while at home with her. It would either be in a chastity device or a cock ring depending on her mood. I would be required to service anyone she tells me to and in any way she wants. She would own my cock and use it whenever and however she pleases. This also sounds very good to me. In fact, this lady sounds more like what I want than the other lady who just wants a bi-guy to watch and join in.

I think you're right. The other woman, as you describe her:

dcforreal said:
The other lady is more dominant. She would require my cock to be completely visible while at home with her. It would either be in a chastity device or a cock ring depending on her mood. I would be required to service anyone she tells me to and in any way she wants. She would own my cock and use it whenever and however she pleases. This also sounds very good to me. In fact, this lady sounds more like what I want...

sounds like a better choice (probably). How did you go about finding your two candidates...? Have you met either or both of them?

Users who are viewing this thread