• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Exactly how many sissy submissive cucks do we have on here?

One lady I found on AFF and have been emailing back and forth. I have spoken to her twice on the telephone. She is looking for someone to share bbc with. She also enjoys watching two men together. So we have quite a bit in common there.

The other lady responded to an ad I ran on Craigslist for a cuckoldress. We have communicated back and forth through email quite a bit. She is definitely dominant and will literally own my cock and ass. I will be hers to use as she decides. This really sounds like what I want.

What compliments things right now is I am a tax accountant working 7 days a week. After April 15th, I will have much more freedom to pursue this. I have told both women this.

The more dominant woman may be more than I could handle. On the other hand, the woman looking for someone to share bbc with, may become more dominant. So after April 15th, I would like to meet both of them and see which one would be best for me. Also, they will be evaluating me to see if I am a good fit for them. I just know I love servicing bbc and want a woman to share this lifestyle with.

I am a cuckold as a result of my wife being dominant. Even before we were married I was not the only man she had a relationship with. I had no other choice, either accept it or lose her. The main reason she married me was me being submissive and her being able to force me to do anything she says.

I am definitely a sissy submissive cuck, though I don't really find my masculinity all that challenged.

My wife keeps me in panties and pantyhose 24/7. And when she's with her guy, she has me put on certain other garments to keep me pre-occupied and hard.

We definitely do have a good sex life. I'm not all that small at 7.5". But he's much bigger. She likes to have sex with me in the morning and afternoon. I'm never allowed to cum and I can't stop until she's had several great orgasms.

Anyway, just joined the site.

The more dominant woman may be more than I could handle. On the other hand, the woman looking for someone to share bbc with, may become more dominant.

Thanks for the info re. how you connected with them.

So after April 15th, I would like to meet both of them and see which one would be best for me. Also, they will be evaluating me to see if I am a good fit for them.

Yes... nothing can substitute, really, for face-to-face meetings and spending some time talking with them. Seems like the thing to do will be to go with the best chemistry... and if you don't feel good chemistry with either, keep looking.

Weiberknecht,

I am a cuckold as a result of my wife being dominant. Even before we were married I was not the only man she had a relationship with. I had no other choice, either accept it or lose her.

Your choice was a good one.

The main reason she married me was me being submissive and her being able to force me to do anything she says.

If your wife took the initiative in marrying you — in effect, told you it was time to marry her and what the terms of your marriage to her would be — and if you then accepted her request and her terms — that's good. She sounds like a promising dominant wife, and you sound promising as her submissive cuckold.

Welcome to the forum!

—Custer

Bitchforyou,

I just joined the site.

Welcome!

I am definitely a sissy submissive cuck, though I don't really find my masculinity all that challenged.

Hey, no matter. That's OK...

My wife keeps me in panties and pantyhose 24/7. And when she's with her guy, she has me put on certain other garments to keep me pre-occupied and hard.

Good for your wife. What, typically, are the "other garments" she requires you to wear when she's out fucking her lover...?

We definitely do have a good sex life. I'm not all that small at 7.5".

You're a fortunate man...

But he's much bigger.

and your wife is a fortunate woman. It sounds like she scored a good lover.

She likes to have sex with me in the morning and afternoon. I'm never allowed to cum and I can't stop until she's had several great orgasms.

Jeez... six "great orgasms" every day with you, plus however many your wife has with her lover? It sounds like calling her a strongly-sexual woman would be a vast understatement.

As for your wife not allowing you to cum when she's fucking you until *she* has had several "great orgasms"... well, yes. Of course. It sounds like she has you, and her sex life in a broad sense, firmly under control. Very good control.

—Custer

Hi Custer,

Good for your wife. What, typically, are the "other garments" she requires you to wear when she's out fucking her lover...?

I'm embarrassed to say it. But I have to panties and hose under my jeans at all time. When she's going out with her BF, I have to then put on this pink, long sleeve leotard and a pink, pointelle sweater over it. If I go out to run errands, or while I'm taking care of the kids, I have to put on a hooded sweatshirt over it all. But once I'm ready for the bedroom, I have to take the jeans off and put on these PJ bottoms she has picked out for me.

It can get quite hot just sitting like that. And the tightness of the leo really makes me quite hard. So it's quite a tempting and punishing outfit.

Jeez... six "great orgasms" every day with you, plus however many your wife has with her lover? It sounds like calling her a strongly-sexual woman would be a vast understatement.
Yep. I can't keep up with her on it. We've only recently added the cuckolding aspect of things. It was my idea, but she has totally run with it.

As for your wife not allowing you to cum when she's fucking you until *she* has had several "great orgasms"... well, yes. Of course. It sounds like she has you, and her sex life in a broad sense, firmly under control. Very good control.

She definitely has me under good control. Sometimes I do get a little resentful, though. When we first met, it seemed like I would cum quite quickly. These days, I can pretty much cum on her demand, which I really enjoy.

I found it very interesting when you said that now you pretty much cum on her demand. The one dominant woman I have been talking to has told me that she would totally control my cock and when I cum. She would train me to cum on her command. She would use a certain word like telling a dog to sit. She said she would use it in restaurants and other public settings making me cum in my pants for her. She would train me to cum on command by withholding orgasm until she gives the command. She would have my cock in chastity so I could not jack off myself. She would have total control. She would stroke my cock and suck my cock until it wants to cum but then she would stop and not let me cum until she gives the special word. I did not know this could be done, but she has told me she would train me to only cum on her command just like your situation. And, I agree with you it is very hot knowing she has such control.

She has told me that at home my cock must always be in full sight of her. She will have it in a chastity device or a cock ring. My cock will always be in training. She says she loves to suck cock but will only suck mine. Of course, she will never let me cum. She will stop just short of my cumming. She wants me to be in a state of wanting to cum at all times. This must be part of the training resulting in my cock cumming on command.

She has also told me that she enjoys cbt and would not hesitate to torture me if I cum without her telling me. All part of the training. What is so hot about all this is that my cock and balls are the focus of her attention and my attention almost all the time.

Oh, and when she says she loves to suck cock but will only suck mine. She means it. She also means that I must suck any other cock she tells me to. My entire body is hers to control and she will use any part of it as she likes to pleasure her and whoever else she wants. If I perform well for her and her friends then I will be allowed to cum. She may make me cum on demand or just jack off in front of her and her friends. In all cases, she has told me that I must drink up my own cum or lick it up and swallow it.

She also told me that she will want me to eat her pussy every day. I will not be allowed to fuck her ever. She will have other men for that. She will make me eat my dinners in front of her pussy but not touch her pussy. She will put a dildo on my face and make me fuck her with the dildo but not my cock. She will tease and torment me and only allow me to cum if I am good and perform well. She will have her other men fuck her and allow them to fuck me as well. I must suck their cocks and lick up all their cum. But, I must never cum myself unless she allows it or commands it.

Being in a state of wanting to cum all the time and having my cock and balls always the primary focus for me is something I think I would enjoy very much. Knowing her pleasure is primary but she will use me in any way she wants and knowing she wants my cock to always in her sight it very hot and desirable as well. I think I would really enjoy this lifestyle.
Hi Custer,

I'm embarrassed to say it. But I have to panties and hose under my jeans at all time. When she's going out with her BF, I have to then put on this pink, long sleeve leotard and a pink, pointelle sweater over it. If I go out to run errands, or while I'm taking care of the kids, I have to put on a hooded sweatshirt over it all. But once I'm ready for the bedroom, I have to take the jeans off and put on these PJ bottoms she has picked out for me.

It can get quite hot just sitting like that. And the tightness of the leo really makes me quite hard. So it's quite a tempting and punishing outfit.

Yep. I can't keep up with her on it. We've only recently added the cuckolding aspect of things. It was my idea, but she has totally run with it.

She definitely has me under good control. Sometimes I do get a little resentful, though. When we first met, it seemed like I would cum quite quickly. These days, I can pretty much cum on her demand, which I really enjoy.

The other lady I have been talking with is not so dominant. She is a very nice and good looking woman. She loves servicing black men. She wants me to be her partner in servicing black men. She wants to watch me service her black male friends both orally and anally before they fuck her. She wants me to lick up all their cum from her pussy and their cocks. Plus, I would be responsible for sucking their cocks to get them hard again for her. I would be allowed to fuck her and be part of the action but I must service her black friends for her to watch. She loves watching men having sex with each other and that is part of my role in her life. She is not as dominant but still I must perform well for her pleasure or she will not be happy. Fortunately, I do enjoy sucking black cock and I think I am ready to offer up my ass to black cock.

dcforreal,

She doesn't really have me cumming quite like that. I wish I could cum based on just a verbal command. This is actually during sex. Usually, she won't let me cum. At night is when we have our longer sessions. I usually have to start with some foreplay and then work up to her vibrator. She loves her vibe.

After the vibrator session, she will usually use her pinwheel on my ass like spurs-- digging into me as she wants me to drive harder and harder. But I'm still not able to cum, which gets quite difficult at times. When she wants me to cum, she'll stick her vibrator in my mouth and tell me to suck it.

Sadly, I don't last very long when she does this. It's almost instantaneous that I cum.

I have not had a chance to suck a real cock. I'm not sure how well I'd fare. She's been getting me so mentally anxious for it, though. I am hoping she'll make me try some real soon. But she's worried about how I will feel afterward.

I have incredible cuck tendancies and desires but, alas, my gorgeous MILF wife wants nothing to do with fucking other men. I feel empty and yern to serve a woman like my wife. I am submissive, I know this. I have submitted to Dominant transvesites, learning excellent oral skills and giving of my anus for rough use. I have cleaned my cum from the ass of many a TV and dream of the day I clean my wife's wonderful ass after she has taken a massive load from a huge black bull.

I guess you would say I am a submissive cuck in waiting.

hello all you gorgeous wimp dicks!!!!! so delighted to see you're keeping my thread alive in my absence, wow! on the number of views....it seems there's a lot of you out there, which leads to my next question...what;s a girl to doto get her needs met then? :D

i am a submissive and would love to be cucked....there is nothing better than serving a dominate female and her lover

It would depend on what She thought Her needs were. If it were merely cleaning Her and Her lover up, all she would need to do with me is tell me to do it, and i would be in heaven !!

Oh dominant goddess, you wish is my command. Just tell me what you would like me to do for you. It would be my pleasure to be your servant and please you in any way you wish. Your happiness would be my reward. Just tell me what it is that makes you happy. Please, please, please use me for your pleasure.

Oh dominant goddess, you realize, of course, that as your servant it would be my pleasure and responsibility to find well hung men for your pleasure. Hopefully, we could find some regulars to service you in the manner you so richly deserve. And, I would be there to serve you in any fashion you wish.

Sigh May the East and West never meet.

hello all you gorgeous wimp dicks!!!!! so delighted to see you're keeping my thread alive in my absence, wow! on the number of views....it seems there's a lot of you out there, which leads to my next question...what;s a girl to doto get her needs met then? :D

Here is a DominantGoddess seeking a sissy cuck, and so may us seeking a Dominant Goddess, and we never seem to get together. Kisses

Attachments

• 2mistress.jpg
    2mistress.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 101
  • ef4b.jpg
    ef4b.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 112
  • YouWill.jpg
    YouWill.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 3973422134_a6f9d9ee4e.jpg
    3973422134_a6f9d9ee4e.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Bitch.jpg
    Bitch.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 111
Oh dominant goddess, you realize, of course, that as your servant it would be my pleasure and responsibility to find well hung men for your pleasure. Hopefully, we could find some regulars to service you in the manner you so richly deserve. And, I would be there to serve you in any fashion you wish.

dc, thank you but I should point out that my lovely sissy is already charged with either meeting my needs or finding someone who can. I wish *you*luck in finding a Domme who can meet your needs, i'm certain you'd serve her well,

~DG~

Thank you ever so much for your response. I am humbled by your notice and appreciate your well wishes. Hopefully, I find a Domme who is as wonderful as you. I would do everthing in my power to serve her in any way she wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back