• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Experienced, executive hotwife in Texas, travels extensively, seeks cuck for service

Adira

New around here...
Beloved Member
Executive, mom, and more by day, hotwife by night. Experienced in various aspects of the lifestyle including Cuckholding. Seeking a serious cuck who understands the pleasure of serving a Queen, as she prepares for and enjoys her Alpha male partner. We are sexy, sophisticated, fun, and very kinky. The right compliment will enable our fireworks to explode even brighter. XO

2AD2218D-A264-4535-ACE3-AAB6AEBB278F.jpeg
4C65CC02-7A57-4F4B-A6E3-DE1EC90E368D.jpeg

Executive, mom, and more by day, hotwife by night. Experienced in various aspects of the lifestyle including Cuckholding. Seeking a serious cuck who understands the pleasure of serving a Queen, as she prepares for and enjoys her Alpha male partner. We are sexy, sophisticated, fun, and very kinky. The right compliment will enable our fireworks to explode even brighter. XO

I’d love to see more

I can tell from here she’s a sophisticated woman. I like that

I am interested
Please message me and I’m happy to share details. Today I am preparing for my Man to be back home. Nails done, lashes done, cleaners and houseboy final touches, taking a hot bath and getting makeup done. I plan to be well taken care of all night with very little sleep.

Ever in fort myers/Sarasota?

Excellent. Thank you for sending them for consideration. What is your availability like in terms of schedule?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back