• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fake my curvy gf

• Thread starterbigpappa2331
  • Start date

bigpappa2331

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2006
Please fake my busty girl, I want to see her blacked so bad.mmmm She is on the right in the second, left 4th and right 5th! More pics to cum!

Damn, curvy or not, she's FIIIINNNEEEE!! Killer eyes!

more

Here are some more pics, oh and if you can add cuck or black cock captions that would be SWEET!

Last edited by a moderator:
is anyone intersted in faking her?

oh well

here she is.dls

Attachments

• it's sooo big.jpg
    it's sooo big.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 500
  • gettin it.jpg
    gettin it.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 609
  • oh my.jpg
    oh my.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 509
awesome

dls that is so great! a beggar can't be a chooser but if u or someone else can do some more on a bustier bod or a cock sucking pic I would love that.. great work as always dls

i'd love to see her pics when she gets blacked.

a suggestion

oh yea as a little baseline she is busty like a sqrah jay or lisa sparxx gotta love that phat ass and big tits I am a lucky guy

Seconds please

Here are some more, please give me some more fakes! I love this!

Come on

Please I need more fakes, come on! You can't tell me that it doesn't turn you on too. I will be so greatful!!!!!!!!!! Please!

Holy crap

I am sitting here right now with my girlfriend. She says this stuff is seriously turning her on! She said that she needs to see more of these fake pics and she might go out and get a black dildo. Come on this is game time now, help a brotha out!!!

Dildo

She says she will only go out and get the dildo ( the lex steele replica) if people show more interest. Come on guys fake her, tell her she's hot, I want that dildo for her!

get the Bam dildo instead

ok sounds like a plan

Ok

I will def go for the Bam one, I looked at it and it is so much better :) But that is if people start to give my gf more attention that she is asking for. Otherwise it is a no go :(

Come on

You guys come on Im getting desperate.... could someone please hook me up with a couple more?????

ok im just gonna keep bumping it to the front till someone will help me, desperate times call for desperate measures

She is gorgeous! I hope she will go black and cuckold you good :)

Thanks becontree...me too I cant wait till she goes black!!! Now fake artists she me how good of a little black cock ***** my gf can be. Show me and her taking black cock in all of her different holes so shell agree to that big black dildo. Do it for turning her into a black cock slut you guys!

bump

bumpin it up let's see that big black cock in my gf pussy

Users who are viewing this thread