• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fake my curvy gf

• Thread starterbigpappa2331
  • Start date
so bigpapa is happy!!

okay bigpappa, here you go. not knocking your lady, but pics weren't the easiest to use. i had to "paint" in a lot of hair for her in 3 of them. her pic in #4, and #5, was a bit blurry to use. you make it hard. lol Speaking of hard, i hope you are now, and your lady is nice and wet. haha Best I can do

Attachments

• bpap1.jpg
    bpap1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 286
  • bpap2.jpg
    bpap2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 173
  • bpap3.jpg
    bpap3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 187
  • bpap4.jpg
    bpap4.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 261
  • bpap5.jpg
    bpap5.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 253
Holy SHIT CARTY YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!! My gf is still at work, but I will have a pleasent surprise for her when she gets home!!! This is my first time faking her so sorry bout the pics, I understand. I absolutely love them all. The first pic is exactly how she lookes naked, to a T. My faves were 1 4 and 5. 4 wasn't really her body type as much, but the quality of the fake looks so real. If I just looked at that pic without knowing my gf I would swear it was real! I like the 5th alot too because of the double team ;) Love to see her take as much dick as possible! 2 and 4 were definetly awesome still, so don't feel like I am knocking those two. Carty I owe you big time buddy.

more

Big Pappa, you were so gratious and appreciative of my work, i have done some more for you. no sex, but shall we say these ladies are a bit more well endowed than the first group. Be sure to take a good look at the blondes in the first two pics. enjoy

Attachments

• bp3.jpg
    bp3.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 129
  • bp2.jpg
    bp2.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 111
  • bp1.jpg
    bp1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 127
  • bp4.jpg
    bp4.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 88
  • bp5.jpg
    bp5.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 105
Damn

It is official Carty is off the chain! Oh Carty those first two pics are Sarah Jay right? Hey you are the best man. I can't wait to show the gf these pics the dildo is hopefullya shoo in now!

Holy shit I didn't even recoginize my gf in those first two I just realized they were fakes HOLY SHIT

More pics

It took me a while to find these ones but they are hottt! Carty DSL Brickhouse and all other fakers, hopefully these will work better for you! Keep it up and thanks a trillion million billion. BEcause that is how many loads I am gonna blow on these!

a couple more

Here are two more, give me some nasty shit!!! DP BJ Gangbang, captions whatever you can do, I will adore. The DC fakers are the best

Last night was the hottest sex we have ever had! The sex store was closed when she got off work :( But we pretended that I was a bull. She kept screaming fuck me with your big black cock. She called herself a black cock *****! It was fucking awesome. LEts add some more fuel to her fire today guys!

Bump

Bump, set, waiting for another great fake job to spike my girlfriend with big black cock!

Front of the line

Hey now movin to the front of the line again

More pics

These are pretty much the last fakable pics I have right now. I need to see that little black cock slut fucked every which way, suckin dick, and being blacked hardcore! Please help me out this time fellas!!! These pics are super sexy!

Oh yea

Here are a couple more pics, and for an update she took the bam like a pro. I dped her with it. Me in the ass Bam in her pussy. She came so hard, talking about how she loves black cock, and needs it in her pussy. Hopefully therell be pics of that soon. I just need some more fakes, and maybe we can make a deal ;)

Please

Im bumpong this thread again, to try and lure more fakers to undetake the task of getting me just a little more fakes!

As Requested

Here ya go dude. Nice work on the dp action with your girl. Luck fucking bastard! I'm sure this pic will satisfy!

zwilinmjvojnalzdmdy2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple more

Here ya go again!

mdmotj4zlduykjztofi1.jpg

2nlmoyj5mgyiumxzty3m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Last one

That's it dude, the last one. Give her a good dp for me!

yzngexylnmzwtfnhmun2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread