• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Fake my curvy gf

• Thread starterbigpappa2331
  • Start date
Brickhouse that is fucking awesome, the quality on those are out of control! The DP looks so nice, I am so happy right now. Just look at that Black Cock Slut take that huge fuckin cockI hope you know I am going to get the best sex of my life tonight!

Hey gang

Hey this is the curvy girl from the pics. I am on my boyfriends account with him and wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful pics. So what do you think of me and black cock? If I get enough encouraging remarks I might share a little bit of what happened in the last couple of weeks ;)

Sad

This makes me so sad :( no one likes my pics, or nobody wants to hear about the last couple of weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quickie

Here is a quickie I hope you like

Attachments

• girl001.jpg
    girl001.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 107
I hope you have gone black :) I think a gorgeous curvy and sexy girl like you woudl enjoy it! Cuckold your BF he wants it and so do you.. Love to see some topless and nude pics ;-)

Ok I did it!

Well I have gotten several nice comments so here is the skinny! My boyfriend posted about the night we got the bam dildo on here I think and it was awesome. I was really turned on by the awsome fakes , and have always was curious what it would be like to fuck a big cock black man! He Dped the shit out of me, no pun intended! One week later he brought home his black buddy Terrance after work. He told me he had a big suprise on the phone when I was at work and he was not lying. I was like no way at the beginning, but after a couple of drinks I loosened up. Terrence pulled out his cock, and it was a good two inches bigger than my bf! I was amazed my bf is no slouch at 8 inches, and they are about the same thickness too! Terrence was aggresive and it turned me on so much. He grabbed the back of my head and I sucked his cock. My boyfriend sat there and watched until Terrence blew it on my face. We went up to the bedroom and Terrance fucked me so fucking good..mmmm. He hit places in my pussy I didn't know existed. I really got into it and started calling my hubby small white cuck, and told him how much better Terrences cock was than his. This is when Terrence came in my pussy, and it was fantastic. I then went and relieved my "little hubby" sucking him off and making him cum! We all rested for a good half an hour talking about what just happened. Then I got Dped for real boyfriend in the ass Terrence in the pussy. We all came, Terrence came last, my bf came first, and I came in the middle. So Terrence has cum back a couple times since then and I can admit proudly Dark Cavern turned me into a black cock *****!

Great, hott story...u deserve all the BBC you can handle

Bigpappa2331 you are a fucking lucky bastard. Your girl is pretty and very hot.

Brickhouse, you are the man. These were the best fake pics that I saw. Congratulations.

Good on ya girl :) Now you will have to deny your BF sex and let him masturbate as you go black only! Any topless or nude pics are appreciated lol

Very pleasing!

Hey Dark Cavern, and thanks to all the very encouraging posts I got! I just came home for a quick lunch break and to tell everyone that Terrence brought a friend along for the action last night! It was another mutual friend Thomas, but he had a freaking huge cock too. I got Dped, and they both came in my mouth. My boyfriend didn't find out until after the fact, he was mad at first that I went behind his back, but got really turned on and fucked the shit out of me too!! I have had the best craziest sex of my life. I am hesitant to put naked pics out on the net, I was even paranoid at first when my bf put those regular pics out here. My boyfriend wants to put the pics on here, but I am not ready. So Ill just keep enjoying that big black dick in private for now! Thanks guys

Dc!

Hey this is the newly cuckolded boyfriend getting back at you guys! I have seen black cock in my girlfriend and it is the way to go. The nasty talk about how she can't get enough BBC is fuckin sweet! I really want to do vids of her, and pics, but I am not allowed to. She is too afraid they would get leaked. I can say for certain though her pussy is mighty sore, and so is my dick from jackin it all the time

New Pics

Its been a while since Ive posted on here, but I have new pics naked fucking sucking! Its of me and her though, I told her i would delete them right away so keep this on the DL! Haha. I was just wondering if u guys could do more fake and caption wise with these pics. Thanks guys and enjoy my real curvy gf!

pics

here we go

pics

here are some more

pics

more from my good *****

Fakers

Now here are some pics I hope you can work with fakers. Turn these pics into a big black cock instead of mine! Carty DLS Brickhouse come on guys do your nastiest to my girl. Hopefully ill be able to take pics of her and her bulls someday, but I will need some new jack off material now so lets get these fakes please!!!

never mind the fakes......treat her to some black dick....she is starving for it

bump this thread

My god she is fine

Here you go

Here's a quickie for you...didn't know whe was into gang bangs!

Attachments

• 3 copy.jpg
    3 copy.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread