Feeling Sissy in panties

• Thread starter28M_Single_4Cuckoldress
  • Start date

28M_Single_4Cuckoldress

31Single4Cuckoldress
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2017
So i see a dominatrix/mistress i met online once a week. I talk to her about everything, includng my desire to be in a cuckold relationship. She knows i think about big black cocks all the time . While in chastity she puts me in red panties and pegs me. it makes me cum sooo hard! After a few weeks of this I feel so sissy. I started wearing red panties over my chastity cage all the time now. It gives me this sexy and safe feeling wearing them... I never imagined i would be doing this, it is scary but i have strong feelings and cant ignore.

Reactions: Funtimess, BiFatCockBull, Ncontendre and 10 others
That's hot bro.. youbshould progress and wear a
28M_Single_4Cuckoldress said:
So i see a dominatrix/mistress i met online once a week. I talk to her about everything, includng my desire to be in a cuckold relationship. She knows i think about big black cocks all the time . While in chastity she puts me in red panties and pegs me. it makes me cum sooo hard! After a few weeks of this I feel so sissy. I started wearing red panties over my chastity cage all the time now. It gives me this sexy and safe feeling wearing them... I never imagined i would be doing this, it is scary but i have strong feelings and cant ignore.
That's hot bro.. you should progress and wear a bra next and embrace being a sub for Black men

Reactions: lilting1004 and SissiHubby
Do you have pics in the panties? I have been wearing more lately and really enjoy how they feel.

1B56C707-9E89-4171-BF58-624C6B5D7CF6.jpg 2EE2073A-5FE9-465A-B478-F581B6C3229Fe.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: tinydicklett, Readyu, midnightfapper and 5 others
I know the feeling my mother in law dressed me in silky French knickers with a matching suspenderbelt. Feeling them on my legs is a constant reminder I'm not a real man

Reactions: Sissychas, chelseacd, tinydicklett and 1 other person
Another pair that fits and feels so good.

IMG_2056e.png IMG_2058.PNG IMG_2063e.png

• Haha
Reactions: Funtimess, tinydicklett, Readyu and 6 others
Hi there. I just love my panties. My wife makes me wear them whenever she's with one of her lovers and just whenever she wants me to lol 013_86.jpg014_39.jpg015_72.jpg16_12.jpg017_26.jpg018_78.jpg019_76.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nkycucking, Dark_Hung, Readyu and 7 others
I think all small cocked men should be kept in panties. Only real men should wear men's ones

• Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, ckc, natasnaikul and 5 others
Being shaved bare and wearing little panties is a set towards becoming a complete sissy

Reactions: Nkycucking, Softwimphub and unclem
all of your pics are great, however, the two with both of you are absolutely superb

cookman said:
Hi there. I just love my panties. My wife makes me wear them whenever she's with one of her lovers and just whenever she wants me to lol 013_86.jpg014_39.jpg015_72.jpg16_12.jpg017_26.jpg018_78.jpg019_76.jpg

Reactions: Readyu, cookman and Jmikefh
Mike and Chris said:
Being shaved bare and wearing little panties is a set towards becoming a complete sissy
Yes shaved and panties is a constant reminder you are not a real man

Reactions: Softwimphub and cookman
it is amazing how feminine small dicked white boys look in panties. Maybe it should be that if a white dick is small, they should be in panties.

Reactions: tinydicklett, stockinglover, unclem and 2 others
ckc said:
it is amazing how feminine small dicked white boys look in panties. Maybe it should be that if a white dick is small, they should be in panties.
Yes perhaps all boys should have a test when they leave school all those 4 inches or less are put into panties

Reactions: Sissychas, smallcockguy, tinydicklett and 3 others
Sissyjohn said:
Yes perhaps all boys should have a test when they leave school all those 4 inches or less are put into panties

I like that idea, if that begins to happen, I bet many white boys would be in pantie by choice before that

Can't believe I can fit in a size S...

IMG_2036e.png IMG_2035.PNG IMG_2034.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: Custer Laststand, BiOhioCuck, Readyu and 4 others
Yes . It’s true, they make you feel a sissy. I can wear very skimpy little white or pink lace thongs because my cock is small enough

Reactions: tinydicklett, stockinglover, unclem and 1 other person
Shaved clean and a pair of crotchless panties make me feel a total sissy

DSCN6567.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Custer Laststand, tinydicklett, stockinglover and 6 others
natasnaikul said:
Shaved clean and a pair of crotchless panties make me feel a total sissy

DSCN6567.JPG
so cute! :)

Reactions: Softwimphub, nightglow, CuckiDani and 1 other person
_03.jpg_04.jpg_08.jpg_23.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, unclem and levieuxdusud
My wife bought me a French maid outfit, stockings and a thong.
Obviously, I was wearing a chastity cage.
For hours, I had to do the housework while she teased me so that my cock puffed up in the cage.
It was very humiliating and exciting at the same time.
When I went to clean the bedroom, she went into the adjoining bathroom.When she got out, she was naked and wearing a strapon. It was the first time I saw her like that.
She pushed me on the bed and ripped off my thong. She pushed me on the bed and ripped off my thong. She looked at me while lubricating her new cock. Then she placed herself between my legs and buggered me while pressing my balls.I cum in my cage.
305_1000.jpg311_1000.jpg 433_1000.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sissychas, cookman7, Kennysteve and 12 others
How would you 2 like to both have this?PS_Messages_20200120_141822.jpg

Reactions: Kennysteve, tinydicklett, Subrookie and 4 others