• Start date
Drtypntylvr said:
I love that picture. So fuckin sexy
Id love to send you many more pm me ;)

my wife's

DSCF0569b.jpg

Reactions: Bishot
SquirmingSub said:
Maybe it time to go shopping with your wife to buy yourself some for yourself.
Yes! now have a drawer full of my own - though still sometimes sneak a pair of my wife's panties because they fit more snugly - and it's even better to pull your sexy panties up your smooth shaven soft legs and over your shaved little cock (or clitty) -

Reactions: cookman
she's nicked them back

Paula braz.jpg

Reactions: EllenJames
Some perfect panties for sissies like us

93590_02.jpg 87153_10.jpg 89081_7.jpg 93590_13.jpg 125371_3.jpg 126204_6.jpg 128425_5.jpg 129128_6.jpg 145875_4.jpg 146296_10.jpg

• Love
Reactions: JustForFunInTx, Readyu, cookman and 8 others
Jozyxt said:
She is such a beautiful woman. I can see why you are so proud to share her. Thanks.
wow... what lovely compliments of boy my gorgeous HotWife and me... thanks so much :)

Reactions: Jozyxt
EllenJames said:
Yes! now have a drawer full of my own - though still sometimes sneak a pair of my wife's panties because they fit more snugly - and it's even better to pull your sexy panties up your smooth shaven soft legs and over your shaved little cock (or clitty) -
I have to admit that even though I now have about 25 or 30 pairs of lovely panties, whenever she is with a lover I just love wearing her panties - even if she is much more petite than me lol really sends me into subspace!

Reactions: leahswannabe
I want to wear my wifes thong.

Reactions: EllenJames
BWCbullforwife said:
I want to wear my wifes thong.
my wife and I have played, just by ourselves, while wearing matching sheer lavender thongs!

Reactions: BWCbullforwife
EllenJames said:
my wife and I have played, just by ourselves, while wearing matching sheer lavender thongs!
Thats so hot

I have a dildo in my ass while my wife is sleeping next to me, she doesnt know

Resized_Snapchat-2077685824.jpg

• Love
Reactions: natasnaikul, Bishot and Focker
28M_Single_4Cuckoldress said:
So i see a dominatrix/mistress i met online once a week. I talk to her about everything, includng my desire to be in a cuckold relationship. She knows i think about big black cocks all the time . While in chastity she puts me in red panties and pegs me. it makes me cum sooo hard! After a few weeks of this I feel so sissy. I started wearing red panties over my chastity cage all the time now. It gives me this sexy and safe feeling wearing them... I never imagined i would be doing this, it is scary but i have strong feelings and cant ignore.
It is a downward slide and you can't stop sliding

BWCbullforwife said:
I have a dildo in my ass while my wife is sleeping next to me, she doesnt know

Resized_Snapchat-2077685824.jpg
I do the same

Reactions: Bishot, EllenJames and BWCbullforwife
Focker said:
I do the same
Do you use a thick one or a long one to sit on?

Resized_Snapchat-866892539.jpg

Reactions: Focker
BWCbullforwife said:
Do you use a thick one or a long one to sit on?

Resized_Snapchat-866892539.jpg
Long mostly

Reactions: Softwimphub
twosouthcarolina said:
Wife likes me to wear her dirty panties
sounds fun!

Reactions: JustForFunInTx