Feeling Sissy in panties

• Thread starter28M_Single_4Cuckoldress
  • Start date
i wear panties(size 9) most days & i love how they feel.

on the days i don't wear panties i go without.

sorry, i haven't picked a sissy name, yet.

Reactions: cookman
levieuxdusud said:
My wife bought me a French maid outfit, stockings and a thong.
Excellent. Your sexy wife has you on the right track.
levieuxdusud said:
Obviously, I was wearing a chastity cage.
Totally appropriate.
levieuxdusud said:
For hours, I had to do the housework while she teased me so my cock puffed up in its cage.
Your wife understands you well.
levieuxdusud said:
It was very humiliating and exciting at the same time.
Your response was appropriate.
levieuxdusud said:
When I went to clean the bedroom, she went into the adjoining bathroom. When she came out, she was naked and wearing a strapon. It was the first time I had seen her like that.
Your wife had decided to advance her dominance of you.
levieuxdusud said:
She pushed me on the bed and ripped off my thong. She looked at me while lubricating her new cock. Then, she placed herself between my legs and buggered me while pressing my balls. I ejaculated in my cage.
Your sexy wife must have been satisfied with your housework, since she fucked you up your ass with her strapon. You're a fortunate cuckold to be able to cum in your cock cage from the pressure of her strapon on your prostate gland. (Hopefully your wife was able to orgasm, as well, from the friction of her strapon on her clitoris.)

If you keep up your good housework, Sissymaid Levieuxdusud, perhaps your wife will continue to reward you by fucking you up your ass while you're wearing your French maid attire, as well-illustrated in the photo you posted.

311_1000.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: natasnaikul, midnightfapper and cookman
Feeling sexy today in black lace

sexy.JPG

Reactions: cookman, ckc, Readyu and 2 others
Sissyjohn said:
Yes shaved and panties is a constant reminder you are not a real man
[/QUOTE
I remember her saying one day she loves men taking control of her, and I said "I can do that babe"... she laughed and said, but you're not a real man are you my cuckold" and gave me such a beautiful smile!

008.jpg

Reactions: littlewilly and ckc
unclem said:
Do you have pics in the panties? I have been wearing more lately and really enjoy how they feel.

1B56C707-9E89-4171-BF58-624C6B5D7CF6.jpg 2EE2073A-5FE9-465A-B478-F581B6C3229Fe.jpg
I know exactly how you feel. my wife and I are separated for a few days every week and while she's away, and even while she's home sometimes when she makes me, I just love slipping on a pair of my panties! love the feeling :)

008.jpg

Reactions: littlewilly
Custer Laststand said:
Excellent. Your sexy wife has you on the right track.

Totally appropriate.

Your wife understands you well.

Your response was appropriate.

Your wife had decided to advance her dominance of you.

Your sexy wife must have been satisfied with your housework, since she fucked you up your ass with her strapon. You're a fortunate cuckold to be able to cum in your cock cage from the pressure of her strapon on your prostate gland. (Hopefully your wife was able to orgasm, as well, from the friction of her strapon on her clitoris.)

If you keep up your good housework, Sissymaid Levieuxdusud, perhaps your wife will continue to reward you by fucking you up your ass while you're wearing your French maid attire, as well-illustrated in the photo you posted.

311_1000.jpg
very pretty!

Sissyjohn said:
I know the feeling my mother in law dressed me in silky French knickers with a matching suspenderbelt. Feeling them on my legs is a constant reminder I'm not a real man

How did things lead up to your Mother in Law dressing you in sissy attire, that's soo fucking hot. I'd love to read more about that.

I'm getting on in years, it may be too late for a mature motherly woman to feminize me, but I sure like the thought.

My favorite baby-blue satin set

1108161.jpg 7845.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Softwimphub, littlewilly, Custer Laststand and 3 others
a few recent ones of me with my Domme wife. Just love the way she takes control of me in my panties

014-cleaned.jpg 012-cleaned.jpg 013-cleaned.jpg

Reactions: Kennysteve, littlewilly, Custer Laststand and 5 others
unclem said:
all of your pics are great, however, the two with both of you are absolutely superb
Wish this panty loving sissy could find a girlfriend or wife that would do that to me. I want to server a woman as a fem sissy and be used how she wishes

Reactions: SubtoJudy and cookman
some of me in my lovely panties :p_03.jpg_09.jpg_13.png003_103.JPG012_45.jpg17_23.jpg020_62.jpg023_51.jpgpanty boy 5.jpgtumblr_p7hgt9fn191u63etuo2_1280.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kennysteve, Custer Laststand, luvitall and 4 others
I started wearing panties exclusively when I was 14 years old in high school. Shown are just one of many panties; this one is a backless thong. The backless feature let's my boyfriends fuck me while my tiny cock (my shame) remains hidden. My dominant wife also likes me to wear the same one when she fucks me with her life-like dildo.

Thong Panty, Front View.jpg Thong Panty, Rear View.jpg Ready To Fuck Her Faggot Sissy Husband 2.JPG

Reactions: midnightfapper
I like how panties feel and fit on my 2.5" small white penis.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Reactions: littlewilly, unclem, Readyu and 2 others
tiny clit nice fit in panties

tiny sissy wimp2.jpg Photo on 5-1-20 at 4.24 pm.jpg Photo on 5-1-20 at 4.44 pm #2.jpg sissy panties.jpg

Reactions: cookman and midnightfapper
it's so lovely seeing how many others love the feel of panties for us 'men' lol 20200124_171101 f.jpg20200323_173849 f.jpg20200323_174044 f.jpg20200323_174132 f.jpg20200323_182240 f.jpgIMGP3755 f.jpgIMGP3761 f.jpgIMGP3762 f.jpgIMGP3766 f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: unclem, SquirmingSub and Lovetoshowher
Im alone with my wifes panties. Anyone wanna play?

15909976080386270628001002826814.jpg

BWCbullforwife said:
Im alone with my wifes panties. Anyone wanna play?

15909976080386270628001002826814.jpg
Hi im back

Anyone around?