• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Feeling the humiliation i'm seen my mother used

timpeeks

Love peeking at her.
Beloved Member
I have seen my mother used by both black and white men.
The humiliation of seen that Excites me so much
Should I let this excite me????
I have so many mixed emotions
I can't stop peeking.
Why do seen a man sticks his cock In her mouth Excites me so.
What do I do with these feelings???
Is it seemed suck cocks???
Is it seen her dress so slutty for the men????
I don't know where to take my emotions.

Like it or not, healthy or not, there is still an identification between mother and son which is carried over into marriage.

In your case, I suspect that you somehow see your mother as your "property" and you have subliminal reactions when you know that other men are fucking her, or whatever.

I find it interesting that you are getting to watch this? Does she know? If so, that is probably part of the thrill for her, to let you see how these other cocks invade her body, either her mouth or her cunt!

This is not as uncommon as some whould have you believe.

HTML:
[quote="timpeeks, post: 215805"]I have seen my mother used by both black and white men. 
  The humiliation of seen that Excites me so much 
  Should I let this excite me????
  I have so many mixed emotions
  I can't stop peeking.
  Why do seen a man sticks his cock In her mouth Excites me so.
  What do I do with these feelings???
  Is it seemed suck cocks???
  Is it seen her dress so slutty for the men????
 I don't know where to take my emotions.[/QUOTE]

Your emotions are your emotions and neither right or wrong. Your mother is your mother and will always be your mother. I bet you love her to death. I hope you are lucky enough to find a wife just like your dear old mother. Think of it this way, your mother wanted to suck cocks, and it pleased her to do so. It is nice you find it exciting and lets face it, it is nice to hear others say you mom is so hot. Relax enjoy

Attachments

• 2331de9792410aa0ef423efbca6326f9.jpg
    2331de9792410aa0ef423efbca6326f9.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 818
  • 7411-9.jpg
    7411-9.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 760
  • d77c.jpg
    d77c.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 729
she does not know

Like it or not, healthy or not, there is still an identification between mother and son which is carried over into marriage.

In your case, I suspect that you somehow see your mother as your "property" and you have subliminal reactions when you know that other men are fucking her, or whatever.

I find it interesting that you are getting to watch this? Does she know? If so, that is probably part of the thrill for her, to let you see how these other cocks invade her body, either her mouth or her cunt!
Mom says no idea about my peek hole. I have tried to stop peeking. I would lay in my bed and hear her being fucked And try to fight the temptation 2 peak. The lust would over cum me. The desire to See her And also the guys Naked Would excite me Beyond words. After an hour I've seen dicks Being sucked My my mother , I would be lost in a deviant world ok masturbation pleasure. What is to become of me.

relax

HTML:

Your emotions are your emotions and neither right or wrong. Your mother is your mother and will always be your mother. I bet you love her to death. I hope you are lucky enough to find a wife just like your dear old mother. Think of it this way, your mother wanted to suck cocks, and it pleased her to do so. It is nice you find it exciting and lets face it, it is nice to hear others say you mom is so hot. Relax enjoy
There is no doubt That I enjoy it. As for relaxing After I Masturbated myself Into a frenzy Is hard to do. Getting gratification from seen your own mother Open her cunt And swallow some strangers Sperm Is not common.

Wicket

I am waiting for my mother to come home from work so I can peek through my peek hole. The anticipation Both seen her big tits and her hairy cunt is driving me crazy. Please someone comment here and controll me.

A incest thought

It's called incest , and relax your NOT the only son out there that has dirty sexual thoughts about his mom , your right , it's not the norm . But you would be surprised now many do . And I feel that if your mom wasn't so sexually active , you might not feel this way as much . I think It's kind of like the attraction men have for another woman that has a reputation for spreading her legs . We see her and think of her being fucked , it's as simple as that , NOW! that being said . If you are living a some what healthy life style meaning , having other girls around and guy friends , then great . But if ALL you do is obsess sexually over your mom , then thats something else . This might be a stupid question but , have you ever thought of your mom knowing your feeling ? and ask yourself how she would feel or react knowing her son jacks off , thinking of her fucking . A lot of us have these real disgusting sexual thoughts that go through our heads . But acting on them is a WHOLE NOTHER THING . You may think it's great , but the other person may not . So like one said have fun , and don't feel guilty or ashamed . Your not the only one that has insect thoughts about either his mom or sister or cousin , take your pick . I would love to fuck my sister-n-laws 38 y.o.daugher / my niece . I know thats , maybe not as taboo as my mom , but it's very perverted just the same .

It's messed up. You're messed up. This relationship sounds absolutely toxic and if your mother had any sense she'd send you to therapy. Nasty situation all round if it's true.

ur uptight arnt u???

I guess that would be a big NEGATIVE FROM U LOL

Hi Timpeeks,

Welcome to the forum!

Your intense curiosity about your mother's sexual activities, your inability to stay away from your peep hole, and your heavy emotions and feelings about what you're seeing are all completely natural. There's nothing "evil" about any of it.

How old are you?

—Custer

I never said it was 'evil' or anything of the sort. I said that it was toxic and that the guy needed therapy. Incest - especially at such close quarters - isn't normal, even if only for familial relationship reasons.

Timpeeks,

I notice you haven't stated your age (yet), so I'll have to inform you this is a forum for adults. If you are a child (meaning, younger than legal adult age in your state or country), you should leave this forum, ask your mother to educate you about sex, and not post further. It sounds like she is quite knowledgeable, but if she isn't willing to educate you there are lots of books on that subject. You can find them in libraries and read them for free.

Some of your comments — "I don't know where to take my emotions," for instance — sound like an open invitation from a vice-squad law enforcement officer, or a volunteer "morality vigilante," posing as a child, for a potential or actual child molester to try to set up a meeting with you. Then, the (apparent) would-be child molester would be tracked down and arrested and this forum might be closed down.

Note to other forum members: you might want to keep this in mind before posting in any thread, or in response to any posts, by "Timpeeks." I do not recommend communicating via PM or in any other way with him, nor with any other actual or apparent children who post in this forum.

Note to Timpeeks: if you really are a child curious about your mother's sexual activities, I'm sorry to have to say these things. But, this is the way it has to be. Any forum member who communicates with you because he or she wants to "help you out" will be taking a great risk, and... in my opinion... should not do so.

—Custer

Hi Custer

Hi Timpeeks,

Welcome to the forum!

Your intense curiosity about your mother's sexual activities, your inability to stay away from your peep hole, and your heavy emotions and feelings about what you're seeing are all completely natural. There's nothing "evil" about any of it.

How old are you?

—Custer

I am 21 and a bit nervious doing this. Thanks for not putting me down. My addiction of peeking at my mother Is not understood by every one so thanks for ur understanding Tim

A slutty mom fantasy

Yours may be way out there but Timmy my boy , a lot of us have all kinds of sick perverted thoughts . Some young men may think of fucking their moms friend , some of us are just more perverted then others . I have some very , very sick fantasies myself , that my friends think are really fucked up . As your mom and you get older your thoughts may change , like when your 30's and your mom may be 60 . Your having thoughts of your mom being a slut fucking other men . It's only sick because its your MOM . If it was your friends mom , you jacked off thinking of a slut . Then it would be ok , but she's also someones MOM .

Timmy should be congratulated for being honest in what his desires are and for reaching out to this board. IF this was about someone else's mom we would not be critical. At this point he has not fucked her or sucked her lovers cocks. Timmy, keep looking and jacking!

I am 21 and a bit nervious doing this. Thanks for not putting me down. My addiction of peeking at my mother Is not understood by every one so thanks for ur understanding Tim

You're welcome. Thanks for stating your age.

Most other young men living at home aren't "addicted" to peeking at their mother's while they're fucking their husbands and/or lovers because they don't have any practical way of doing so. Otherwise, no doubt, they would. Thus, as I mentioned, there's nothing abnormal about your strong curiosity and your feelings of being intensely turned on by what you're seeing.

addiction

It's interesting to me that many husbands I have chatted with were interested at some point in their mom's sex lives with their husbands and that many more were interested in their sisters as well. That included watching them having sex and jacking off in their panties.

I like Timmy's honesty and how others have the same interest.

thanks

Thanks. I think my mother is partly to blame Because of her slutty Dress And behavior. She had a lot to do with my environment.

If your Mother is so slutty, surely she would not be too upset if you actually told her that you like to watch her servicing. It will do wonders for her self esteem and she might even surprise you by not being angry, letting you continue or, if you are really lucky, positively encouraging your degenerate behaviour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back