• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Feeling the humiliation i'm seen my mother used

• Thread startertimpeeks
  • Start date
I could only hope

The thought of my mother knowing That I harvest Cuckold Tendencies stirs a excitment in me. When bulls would come over Black or white And fondle my mother In front of my stepdad , even though I was on the other side of the wall ( peek hole ) I would feel the sexually humiliating excitement grip me. Long after Masturbating myself To a frenzy I would be lost in a trance. Staring off Yet visualizing What I had just seen. I have been bitten.

Reactions: Bangasauras
Once again I am humiliated. I sat out in front of my house. Seth. A black Cuban guy who comes by a lot stopped and told me that my mother sucks cock good. And he went into our house.

A mom sucking black cock

timpeeks said:
Once again I am humiliated. I sat out in front of my house. Seth. A black Cuban guy who comes by a lot stopped and told me that my mother sucks cock good. And he went into our house.
So you said you were humiliated , but did you still get a hard cock thinking of what that black man said to you . Or thinking of that black cock in your mom's mouth .

yes

It is so wicked and nasty these feelings. I can't help it.

Go and strip and jack off thinking of seth using her with your approval. Go jack off, its OKAY.

so nasty

Is it OK???? I WILL. But I will hold of coming for latter. This all Has such a powerfulIntence feeling. Having strangers Control me.

Todays wild mom's

timpeeks said:
Is it OK???? I WILL. But I will hold of coming for latter. This all Has such a powerfulIntence feeling. Having strangers Control me.
No one is controling you , your just thinking of your mom as a hot dirty old slut like she is , and reacting to it as a turn on instead of being totally degusted and pissed off at her . There are a lot of young men that think of their moms sexually now a days . Lets face it moms are a little more wild now then ever , and their not hiding anything .

Life is what it is:

Mothers are not saints, nor are you! Would you rather have a goody two shoes mother, Sunday School teacher, or your mother. You are lucky Honor her.

Attachments

• 872821727.jpg
    872821727.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 273
  • chip.jpg
    chip.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 263
  • 1038620820.jpg
    1038620820.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 250
  • MrsCorrineBecker.jpg
    MrsCorrineBecker.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 244
  • Suz+018.jpg
    Suz+018.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 257
  • Love
Reactions: Cuckedboipussy
Oh i do

mimi27406 said:
Mothers are not saints, nor are you! Would you rather have a goody two shoes mother, Sunday School teacher, or your mother. You are lucky Honor her.

I honor her every night and morning When I peek in on her. Does that bother you???

timpeeks said:
And also the guys Naked Would excite me Beyond words. After an hour I've seen dicks Being sucked My my mother , I would be lost in a deviant world ok masturbation pleasure. What is to become of me.

You obviously like dick, so go out and find some of your own dick to suck. Stop living vicariously through good old mom. You can take what you've learned from watching her in order to destress a lot of horny guys out there. You'd be doing society a favor instead of just being a slacker-jacker.

Seriously, dude. Get out there and start suckin'! Might even be able to make a little spending change if you blow an old closet queen here or there. That's some sound advice, dude.

I think about it

Buggalee said:
You obviously like dick, so go out and find some of your own dick to suck. Stop living vicariously through good old mom. You can take what you've learned from watching her in order to destress a lot of horny guys out there. You'd be doing society a favor instead of just being a slacker-jacker.

Seriously, dude. Get out there and start suckin'! Might even be able to make a little spending change if you blow an old closet queen here or there. That's some sound advice, dude.
I think about it a lot.. And When I finally get the round to it, I will think about your advice

thanks

mimi27406 said:

Thanks for the sexy pics.

So nasty it's exciting

It might be really sick , but to a hopless disgusting pervert like me . I think it's so FUCKING NASTY , that it's EXCITING thinking of a son eating his moms hot wet slutty pussy , but thats me .

One thing: stop it, go live elsewhere. Parents and sex do not combine or form a dangerous mix. Violence, murder, mental damage for ever, anything can happen if you don't stop it.

I tried to steer you away from your obsession by suggesting that you suck some dick (since you find it so appealing). But it seems that you're just not ready to let go of your lust for your mother. You should probably just make a pass at her. You're 21. It's legal. Just get it out of your system already.

she's mean

Buggalee said:
I tried to steer you away from your obsession by suggesting that you suck some dick (since you find it so appealing). But it seems that you're just not ready to let go of your lust for your mother. You should probably just make a pass at her. You're 21. It's legal. Just get it out of your system already.
mom is on the mean side. She has a temperAnd can be a real witch. At this time I am okay with The voyeur ism. It's like watching a dirty movie But in real time.

Buggalee said:

It's illegal to fuck your mum - it's incest.

Curious Observer said:
It's illegal to fuck your mum - it's incest.

Incest is legal in some US when done by consenting adults. Definitely not my wisest advice to date, but eh what the heck. He's a lost cause anyway.

Buggalee said:
Incest is legal in some US when done by consenting adults. Definitely not my wisest advice to date, but eh what the heck. He's a lost cause anyway.

========

it's quite illegal in all 50 US states i assure u

duke9555 said:
========

it's quite illegal in all 50 US states i assure u

Wiki it. It's legal in Rhode Island, and NJ doesn't apply penalties.

Tim, if you're in Rhode Island or NJ, go for it. If not, think about relocating.

Users who are viewing this thread