iwant said:
I really love this pic, a beautiful blonde lady in all her glory, I adore white women that only want black men, there is nothing like them, they are the most special women alive.
theres lots of sluts like them aorund now

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and iwant
Rayagr said:
theres lots of sluts like them aorund now
that is good news, more for me to admirer

Reactions: bobbyhotone2
iwant said:
that is good news, more for me to admirer
loool... theres so many seems like it needs to be reversed now. lool

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and hikawade
andy_mindi said:
Congrats on your pregnancy and also to YngChurchCpl. Must be something in the air, Mindi just started a new relationship with a early 50s black gentleman, a local Pastor at a small mostly black church. We met him 8 weeks ago at a interfaith prayer breakfast hosted by our Church (Catholic). We never expected to meet a Bull there! It was pre ordained. He could not keep his admiring eyes off her and Mindi flirted back which he saw me watching happen. We very discretely told him (confessed) our situation as a cuckold couple. He just grinned and then pointed out another young white couple from his church saying this is not as uncommon as you might think hinting that her swollen baby was actually his...we were flabbergasted. Two weeks later we had him over for dinner at our home. It has been six weeks now and he wants us to prayerfully consider taking the next step. Needless to say Mindi and I are both honored and nervous at his request.
Such a shame we never heard the end of this?

Genifer said:
That is a wonderful goal, what my husband and I hope for as well. So far we have just the one baby (black) but as time goes on I want to be impregnated by other men, so that each new child will have a different genetic mix.
As someone of Indonesian descent, I would happily help you

Hannah said:
She's finally here! Meet Sha'Mia Nicole, my perfect little angel. Born 01/02/2019, and we were all so excited to take her home last weekend. I haven't had much sleep in the past week, so I'm finally getting around to updating you all with the great news. Everything went smoothly, I went into labor a few days early, and the delivery was the easiest I've had so far. Thanks to everyone on here for all of your support!

28661283_1702623423134503_3042406912922174696_n.jpg 28783154_1702623559801156_3563542345779525210_n.jpg
Congrats on being bred twice. How was the birth of the second baby? Have you been bred a third time?

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, hikawade, Manwaife and 1 other person
Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

315_1000.jpg IMG_1048.JPG
Wonderful news, congratulations. Why wouldn't you want to be impregnated by such a fine cock as the one we see here. Hope it was him. First of many more I hope!

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Manwaife
This is my wife

37904311_10214823312969167_8651386112192806912_n.jpg IMG_20180429_235302.jpg IMG_20180718_231632.jpg IMG_20180718_231334_2.jpg 846086592_2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, Cucktomilf, texxx and 27 others
Hey Hannah I am so happy for you I am guessing baby number two has already been delivered as well.

• Love
sissysamantha said:
Hey Hannah I am so happy for you I am guessing baby number two has already been delivered as well.
Just had baby number three actually! 😌

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, Generoushub, rcmohawk and 19 others
Hannah said:
Very lovely, I am sure you are making a wonderful mom and your husband is so happy now as well :) I know that my wife will soon be getting knocked up as well. I am looking forward to seeing the growing bump knowing that it will never be mine.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, bobbyhotone2, Hannah and 1 other person
Hannah said:
I'm so happy for you :) You must have a lovely brood now. How did pregnancies no.2 and no.3 go? Was it the same father for all three?
I would love to see some more photos, especially of you pregnant.

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Maxio
Culluket said:
I'm so happy for you :) You must have a lovely brood now. How did pregnancies no.2 and no.3 go? Was it the same father for all three?
I would love to see some more photos, especially of you pregnant.
All three have different fathers, but I'm married to the most recent father. The pregnancies went well, and I pretty much haven't stopped breast feeding since the first one. 🥱

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, WoketoBlackPower, tackingdisaster and 12 others
Hannah said:
All three have different fathers, but I'm married to the most recent father. The pregnancies went well, and I pretty much haven't stopped breast feeding since the first one. 🥱
If this is true, then post here your usual photos and videos of pregnancy or breastfeeding babies. 📌📋🖼️🧴And there are many virtual fantasists on the site...

Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

315_1000.jpg IMG_1048.JPG
Love that so much!

Hannah said:
So happy for you! Are you and your white bf no more?

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and Maxio
Hannah said:
Congrats sweetie! Feels so great having multiple black babies. My 4th is on the way!

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, happytwobeecucked, bobbyhotone2 and 8 others
Congratulations. Are you nervous about having the baby?

Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and shycplinokc
TheWhiteManTime said:
Congratulations. Are you nervous about having the baby?
Not at all.

• Love
Reactions: happytwobeecucked and bobbyhotone2