GentleBlackBull said:
So Happy for you! No photos came through but that's OK. Best wishes.

I’m so sorry — I chose a username very similar to yours!

Hannah, you’re a wonderful and beautiful woman, and you and your husband are real assets to the community. Congratulations on your first child with a lover, and I pray your current pregnancy is just as successful.

My own wife has children to three different men (one is me, while the other two children are ‘paternally ambiguous’ ;) She‘s trying for another, with a single lover this time, who she picked for his genes (to put it bluntly) as much as for his quality as a lover. It’s the ultimate pleasure, to see her being impregnated, to fuck her while her belly swells with a stronger man’s child, and in parallel, to responsibly raise a family of genetically diverse children, each with their own gifts. This isn’t new or perverted, and nobody should feel ashamed in taking this step and embracing pregnancy with lovers.

• Love
Reactions: Cucktomilf, SamPierce, rcmohawk and 6 others
Welshhub55 said:
Congratulations Hanna. Would be great if you posted photos every week as you progress. Share your happiness.
Yes, please post pics weekly of your progress.

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
GentleWillR said:
Hannah, you’re a wonderful and beautiful woman, and you and your husband are real assets to the community. Congratulations on your first child with a lover, and I pray your current pregnancy is just as successful.

My own wife has children to three different men (one is me, while the other two children are ‘paternally ambiguous’ ;) She‘s trying for another, with a single lover this time, who she picked for his genes (to put it bluntly) as much as for his quality as a lover. It’s the ultimate pleasure, to see her being impregnated, to fuck her while her belly swells with a stronger man’s child, and in parallel, to responsibly raise a family of genetically diverse children, each with their own gifts. This isn’t new or perverted, and nobody should feel ashamed in taking this step and embracing pregnancy with lovers.
there are lots of cultures where exclusive paternity is not important.

andy_mindi said:
Congrats on your pregnancy and also to YngChurchCpl. Must be something in the air, Mindi just started a new relationship with a mid 40s black gentleman, a local Pastor at a small mostly black church. We met him 8 weeks ago at a interfaith prayer breakfast hosted by our Church (Catholic). We never expected to meet a Bull there! It was pre ordained. He could not keep his admiring eyes off her and Mindi flirted back which he saw me watching happen. We very discretely told him (confessed) our situation as a cuckold couple. He just grinned and then pointed out another young white couple from his church saying this is not as uncommon as you might think hinting that her swollen baby was actually his...we were flabbergasted. Two weeks later we had him over for dinner at our home. It has been six weeks now and he wants us to prayerfully consider taking the next step. Needless to say Mindi and I are both honored and nervous at his request.
Hopefully you are no longer nervous and are looking forward to the future.

Hannah said:
I've been cucking my hubby for over 3 years now with BBC's, and recently decided to take the ultimate step in submission to my bull, breeding. If you've been into this lifestyle long you know that bulls always bring up the idea, and pretty much every bull I've been with has asked me to get off the pill. Up until recently I just wasn't ready, but I always knew at some point I wanted to have a black baby. I know it's a very serious decision to make and not one to be taken lightly, but hubby has been very supportive in this decision and it just felt right. I've been with my current bull for over a year now, and he makes me so happy that I just knew he was the one.

So today, on Father's Day in honor of my bull, I thought I'd come here to announce that we are finally black preg! Back in January I decided to stop taking the pill, and it took a few months of trying. We see each other almost every other day, and on weekends he has a few friends over and we do a group thing (so technically we don't know who knocked me up). Right now I'm currently 11 weeks, and due January 6th. I'm so excited to share this news, and all of you here at slutwives.com have been like my support group throughout my experience in this lifestyle which I'm so thankful for. I can't wait to have my first black baby! :D

315_1000.jpg IMG_1048.JPG
That’s how it should be!! Horrifies breed by their Bulls!!

Reactions: LoserJack
GentleWillR said:
to responsibly raise a family of genetically diverse children, each with their own gifts. This isn’t new or perverted, and nobody should feel ashamed in taking this step and embracing pregnancy with lovers.
That is a wonderful goal, what my husband and I hope for as well. So far we have just the one baby (black) but as time goes on I want to be impregnated by other men, so that each new child will have a different genetic mix.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, LoserJack, sc_david and 6 others
Genifer said:
That is a wonderful goal, what my husband and I hope for as well. So far we have just the one baby (black) but as time goes on I want to be impregnated by other men, so that each new child will have a different genetic mix.

I’m so happy to hear that! And congratulations on your mixed baby. It’s beautiful thing isn’t it, being able to choose the best fathers to impregnate you. It took a while for my wife to let go and open herself to this, but she’s told me now she couldn’t imagine ever going back. Thankfully society around us has progressed and nobody cares about bio origins, just how we are as parents.

She’s incidentally just tested positive to a baby with her lover - her first black child. We’re both very aroused and fucking like crazy.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, Maxio, SquirmingSub and 3 others
GentleWillR said:
I’m so happy to hear that! And congratulations on your mixed baby. It’s beautiful thing isn’t it, being able to choose the best fathers to impregnate you. It took a while for my wife to let go and open herself to this, but she’s told me now she couldn’t imagine ever going back. Thankfully society around us has progressed and nobody cares about bio origins, just how we are as parents.

She’s incidentally just tested positive to a baby with her lover - her first black child. We’re both very aroused and fucking like crazy.
Thank you! Yes, it is a beautiful thing, and I feel so blessed!

Yes, society has progressed so much, thankfully! Interracial couples can hold show affection in public. White moms can proudly take their black babies with them. Pregnant whites can be with black men and everybody knows what color the baby will be.

Congratulations on the pregnancy! I hope all goes well and she will have more.

Reactions: Cucktomilf, rcmohawk, Maxio and 6 others
Met a white couple, they could not conceive a child and went to the company to do artificial insemination ..
the hubby handed over the sperm, Jean the egg and they were impregnated there, but when she gave birth, it turned out that something was messed up at the company and the child was black ...
And then after 2 months a black married couple appeared and claimed their custody of the child, but when they got closer they agreed to joint custody ... and she recently gave birth to another black child on her own :)) from their pair :) children have 4 parents, but they do not want to stop ...

Reactions: Cucktomilf, Maxio, SquirmingSub and 2 others
Manwaife said:
Met a white couple, they could not conceive a child and went to the company to do artificial insemination ..
the hubby handed over the sperm, Jean the egg and they were impregnated there, but when she gave birth, it turned out that something was messed up at the company and the child was black ...
And then after 2 months a black married couple appeared and claimed their custody of the child, but when they got closer they agreed to joint custody ... and she recently gave birth to another black child on her own :)) from their pair :) children have 4 parents, but they do not want to stop ...
How wonderful!!! Now the black dad has two moms to bear his kids. That sounds like a great arrangement. It's nice that now the black man can deposit his sperm directly without having to go through the other process.

Reactions: midnightfapper and Manwaife
Genifer said:
How wonderful!!! Now the black dad has two moms to bear his kids. That sounds like a great arrangement. It's nice that now the black man can deposit his sperm directly without having to go through the other process.
The black mother has a problem with the uterus, so she cannot give birth, but the white one now gives birth for two, and the white man accepted this, the white ones are very miniature 150/170 cm, while the black couple 180/210 cm

Reactions: midnightfapper
Manwaife said:
The black mother has a problem with the uterus, so she cannot give birth, but the white one now gives birth for two, and the white man accepted this, the white ones are very miniature 150/170 cm, while the black couple 180/210 cm
That is such a blessing to have the white womb available for reproduction (and of course to have the woman for the man's pleasure, too). I hope the black wife is present while her husband and the white woman do it.

Reactions: LoserJack, midnightfapper and Manwaife
Genifer said:
That is such a blessing to have the white womb available for reproduction (and of course to have the woman for the man's pleasure, too). I hope the black wife is present while her husband and the white woman do it.
Of course, she enjoys the mouth of a white man, and they dominate the white couple

Reactions: SamPierce and midnightfapper
Manwaife said:
Of course, she enjoys the mouth of a white man, and they dominate the white couple
As it should be -- good for them!

Reactions: rcmohawk and midnightfapper
Genifer said:
As it should be -- good for them!
they rented a large two-family house

Reactions: midnightfapper
Manwaife said:
they rented a large two-family house
That is an ideal arrangement, allowing frequent access!

• Love
Reactions: LoserJack and Manwaife
Genifer said:
That is an ideal arrangement, allowing frequent access!
We are also thinking about changing the house to a more spacious one, but have not yet settled on those with whom to rent

Reactions: Bangasauras
Manwaife said:
We are also thinking about changing the house to a more spacious one, but have not yet settled on those with whom to rent
It would be good to rent to both whites and blacks, keeping a good mix of races available.

Reactions: Maxio and Bangasauras
Genifer said:
It would be good to rent to both whites and blacks, keeping a good mix of races available.
Each white family should take patronage over one migrant, it is possible and over two

7 (6)9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SamPierce, rcmohawk, LoserJack and 3 others