• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally found a regular bull

• Thread startersj_4_play
  • Start date

sj_4_play

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2010
She can't get enough of his cock and he seems quite comfortable with her now (our 3rd time). I think i better get use to the taste of a used pussy ;)

Attachments

• DSC03301.jpg
    DSC03301.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 1,621
  • IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2,486
  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,759
  • IMG_0151.jpg
    IMG_0151.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2,480
omg omg omg

looks like a pretty small cock for a "bull"

Is that a collar in the last pic? Is she submissive and into bdsm? Way hot! Eat that pie man!

Nice pictures.

jmexpat said:

I don't think BBC is the only possible incarnation of a bull. It's actually rather funny how BBC-obsessed this forum can get, when it is only one subcategory of the genre.

CoffeeGuy said:
Nice pictures.

I don't think BBC is the only possible incarnation of a bull. It's actually rather funny how BBC-obsessed this forum can get, when it is only one subcategory of the genre.

If you re-read the above post, I think you will see that expat made no references to race or the implication that the middle B in BBC was a requirement.

I know that as of late the board is rather race sensitive.

I think the comment was that the guy was rather small, maybe the lens is doing him a disservice. Most solicitations that I've come across require, or perhaps prefer, that the bull be at least as large, if not larger, than the cuck. I guess that statement is predicated on a whole another set of assumptions.

Not trying to ruffle any feathers just don't want to see another thread head down the race route.

Carry on.

jmexpat said:

Race and colour aside - I think 'bull' and 'cuck' are states of mind. If he has the power (and that collar and chain point to that) then he is 'BULL'.

After saying that - she looks lovely spread and filled, and that collar adds to the whole look.... wish I had hold of the other end of that chain, she looks like she'll make a lovely pet.

:D

my cummy wife

He was still bigger then me ( he was 7" errect) and yes that was a collar, he bought it for her.

Hot

sj_4_play said:
She can't get enough of his cock and he seems quite comfortable with her now (our 3rd time). I think i better get use to the taste of a used pussy ;)

CONGRATS :} hope you have a long wonderfull time with him
cant wait to hear and see more thanks for sharing with us
you are a lucky couple
xxoo
Chattanooga

sj_4_play said:
He was still bigger then me ( he was 7" errect) and yes that was a collar, he bought it for her.

=========

your wife will decide what size cock fits her needs
best NOT a cuck :mad:

a few more ;)

A few more for you guys. The guy fucking her is her last bull, it only lasted a month with him (moved for a job). Will try to update the photos as she has her fun ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0098.JPG
    IMG_0098.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 954
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 937
  • IMG_0113XX.jpg
    IMG_0113XX.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,071
  • IMG_0117.JPG
    IMG_0117.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,067
  • IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 938
lovely wife! ;)

Mmmm - I'd be happy at either end of that spit-roast. Lovely girl :)

Great pics!! Please post more...

She is

sj_4_play said:
A few more for you guys. The guy fucking her is her last bull, it only lasted a month with him (moved for a job). Will try to update the photos as she has her fun ;)

a pleasure to watch.
I hope ypu enjoy watching her being fucked hard. i wish i could join and not only watch

when my 1st fuck my friend she was hook on his cock it was bigger an most of all thicker it was 4 to 6 times week for her with him ronburr59@yahoo.com

hi

your so lucky to have a wife like that...........

thanks for the posts

Thought you guys would enjoy a few more. The bull didn't end up working out (some are not as serious as they sound at first). Will post pics of our next encounter ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0007 (2).jpg
    IMG_0007 (2).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 676
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 717
  • IMG_0203.jpg
    IMG_0203.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 667
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg