• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally found a regular bull

• Thread startersj_4_play
  • Start date
you are lucky to have it ;)

I agree with greymaster. How could any male, bull or otherwise, not be serious about a woman as gorgeous as your wife. Makes me wish I still lived in Maine.

lucky change

They seem to have worked it out as he spent an hour and a half with her this morning :)
Will get to see it next time hopefully and keep yas posted.

greymaster said:
Race and colour aside - I think 'bull' and 'cuck' are states of mind. If he has the power (and that collar and chain point to that) then he is 'BULL'.

After saying that - she looks lovely spread and filled, and that collar adds to the whole look.... wish I had hold of the other end of that chain, she looks like she'll make a lovely pet.

:D

I can't agree more with what 'greymaster' has said. In fact, the couple sj_4_play, seem a lot like my wife and I in that we are both submissive. As was alluded to above, there are many "flavors" to this sexual lifestyle. I know for us, we desire a dominant who is clever enough to make us want to submit to him as opposed to one who can only beat another into submission. For us, the humiliation of freely giving up ourselves to our master is much more intense than if someone brutalized us into it.

Nice pics! Glad you're having fun!

nice pics, thanks for posting!

Your wife looks like a lot of fun and very sexy:)

I think it is more of a cuck to have your wife fucked better by a smaller dick, if she enjoys it more than you cucky

Great pictures.. Thanks for sharing with us.

I agree with the comments regarding race. I have said before and am certainly not the only one that this is a 'cuckold' site not a BIW cuckold site though I personally am attracted to the IR aspects of cuckoldry. Not sure how to reconcile this issue or if its even possible. I agree the 'bull' didn't appear to have a big dick but I also agree, common perceptions not with standing, that a big dick is not the final defining attribute to be a good bull. BDSM acolytes will readily tell you some of the best sex doesn't involve actual sex at all so big or small the dick size doesn't really matter. Having said all this there is one thing begging the question. As good looking as this woman is, why are they having difficulty keeping a steady bull around. Yes, I understand one guy had to move because of work, but are we to believe there aren't hundreds if not thousands of men interested in such a fine piece of ass. Makes me wonder if there is really any dedicated effort to keep something going. Not trying to stir up trouble but maybe this couple needs to further evaluate their priorities vis a vis the new lifestyle. I truly wish them luck.

?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol

nice ones, keep it up

love it! keep us up to date please!

Users who are viewing this thread