Finally Happened! Wife Is Officially A **********

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date
jemingway said:
My wife once got picked up in a hotel bar. Guy took her to his room and fucked her and then paid her. She did not know what to do, but took the money. He then said he wanted to hire her every time he was in town on business and that is exactly what he and his coworkers did for the next 2 years.
Why did it stop?

BluegrassBull said:
Where you all located in, IN? Louisville here and interested.
Bloomington

robandkate said:
My wife has been having sex with other men for years, usually while I watch, but sometimes she has sex with other men alone. When our kids got old enough that hiding our fun became more difficult, we rented an apartment so that we would have a place to play away from home.

One night my wife Kate was out alone. She met some married guy in a bar and took him to the apartment where they had sex. The guy got up, dressed and left while Kate stayed in bed. When Kate was leaving the apartment, she found $300 on the counter. The guy obviously assumed she was a ******.

Kate told me about it when she got home. I told Kate that I thought it was hot that some guy thought my wife is a ****** and paid her. I suggested that if the guy calls for a date, to let him continue to think that she is a ******. The guy did call for a date and he did pay my wife again. In fact, that guy fucked my wife several times over the next year or so and paid her every time.

I think it is so hot that there is a guy in town who only knows my wife as a ****** he fucked.
Nice

Reactions: antoniodicro
I would definitely be interested in letting my wife turn tricks. She seems to have lost her sex drive but with weight loss surgery and boob lift she looks real good. I try to touch her but she turns me away. I like men and she knows some of my history with men so she might be repulsed with that. I would like for her to find some happy times with our without me.

Reactions: cynful, indiana hubby, whitewife696969 and 1 other person
baylorredhead said:
I would definitely be interested in letting my wife turn tricks. She seems to have lost her sex drive but with weight loss surgery and boob lift she looks real good. I try to touch her but she turns me away. I like men and she knows some of my history with men so she might be repulsed with that. I would like for her to find some happy times with our without me.
Pearl and I are in a similar situation. She needs a "real man" or two; I fantasize that she takes a lover, and he gradually turns their dating into transactions - a BJ gets her a $100 dinner, a weekend away a $3,000 shopping spree. I will reimburse him for all costs, of course;). Until he introduces her to a friend...

Reactions: cynful and AnnsHubby
This is one of my husband's biggest fantasy's
We had a friend that did Bachelor parties .She would setup for the other girls to dance and when the show was over help pack up but at some parties she would service the guests . She got 400 usd with a condom only . And 200 more for anal.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, AnnsHubby and leahswannabe
Nccupleplay said:
This is one of my husband's biggest fantasy's
We had a friend that did Bachelor parties .She would setup for the other girls to dance and when the show was over help pack up but at some parties she would service the guests . She got 400 usd with a condom only . And 200 more for anal.
Wow

My husband wants me to join her for some parties. But covid has it all on hold

Reactions: SquirmingSub, indiana hubby and AnnsHubby
why not a rundown motel w monthly rates plenty of client residents

shellbeyourslut said:
wow wow and amazing. Long time fantasy finally came true tonight. My wife actually sold her pussy. To a co-worker of mine. It's so damn good. Hard to tell who is more turned on and thrilled. Her or me. Maybe him. Ha.
I've had several relationships with hookers. It's always been part of the agreement they don't stop.
I've also lost a couple of my hookers to their bulls which is fucking awesome.

My friend has a bachelor party next weekend I asked my husband and he said go for it,

Reactions: cynful, Cuckedboipussy, indiana hubby and 2 others
Callmegod said:
Message me what agency you used. Need to ***** out a few
Where you at? Bring them to me. I’ll help you out.

Imurbartender said:
Where you at? Bring them to me. I’ll help you out.

Australia. I have a couple ***** wives want to slut out

Reactions: Imurbartender and charliebrown_69
Callmegod said:
Australia. I have a couple ***** wives want to slut out
Send them to me in America. I’ll make their dreams come true.

I am going to join my friend this weekend for a party

Reactions: indiana hubby, leahswannabe, mwdad and 2 others
Nccupleplay said:
I am going to join my friend this weekend for a party

sounds like fun. Wish I could attend. I’m sure you’ll do great

Thank you I will let you know how it goes

Reactions: indiana hubby, mwdad and Imurbartender
Nccupleplay said:
She told me to wear stocking and heels . That I would serve drinks . If I am asked its up to me .

View attachment 1477890
Love it! You have nicer tits than some women!

are you on hormones?