Finally Happened! Wife Is Officially A **********

• Thread startershellbeyourslut
  • Start date
My GF was working before i met her. She gave it up for a while but kept in contact with a couple of her old customers as friends. After discussing it together we agreed that she could continue to work if she wanted to. So far she has seen a couple of her previous customers. I watched her get ready for her appointments, and she was able to sneak a couple of photos of herself undressed in their room.

Reactions: cynful, BigdaddyToronto, MyWifeDatesNow and 1 other person
Interesting thread, neither of of my past relationships ever did the 'Official **********' thing although my ExW1 considered being an '******' as she had a friend that was doing it an was strongly suggesting her try it. My ExW2 did officially become the 'Mistress' of a local married executive for a period of time that was in a sexless marriage with a wife that was very supportive of him having a 'Mistress'.

Reactions: cynful and BigdaddyToronto
One of my girl friends old customers is visiting town next month. She asked me if it is OK if they meet up. We are going to make some time to go shopping for some sexy clothes and underware for the occasion... ever since we talked about it, I can see that part of her quite enjoys being paid for sex..

Reactions: cynful, BigdaddyToronto and SquirmingSub
18mDresdF4prom said:
I dance and am blow person at bachelor parties. Paid for party but 10-20 for bare bj. 50 for anal with condom. Luv. Mary
i have done same not much money though but its fun

Reactions: Panawife, indiana hubby and toolman2c
OO, yum
so happy to hear there are so many real girls So Much like me
I Love how the men get SO horny.
I usually appear AS a bride. I now have a couple of wedding gowns. Not getting an offers for marriage though.
HARD cocks is why it is all about.
Love, Mary. Sory I offended you the other day maryann. Did not mean it that way.
And yes, people say I should charge more. I Do want to really BE a full time ***** though

Reactions: cynful, Gaezel and MyWifeDatesNow
Nazareth, I re-red your post. YES, It is nice to have a little extra $ and such a turn on to get it that way. I keep hearing that Many men who can afford it, Will pay a lot more for a BOI like me but I do not wan tho be full time ****** AND I do not want to price myself out of reality!
luv, Mary

Reactions: cynful, Gaezel and indiana hubby
So great to hear so many others - men and their wives - are enjoying this like we are. My wife now has a half dozen or so regular customers she usually entertains at home. She loves it as much as I do, and although she loves the idea of quitting her job and doing it full time, is not ready for that in reality. I also do like the idea that she goes to to work and her coworkers dont know this classy dressed business woman is a ********** at night and on the weekends.

She is making good money - like 4-5k a month now. I take 65% (which we both find hot) and sends most of her share to her parents to help them out (says she got a big raise). Also hot. Dad cashing those hard earned checks. Lol. So wrong.

Want her to do it full time for at least a couple years before she gets too old and I can’t sell her so easily.

My little ***** wife - so proud and happy.

4FC10C85-52B4-4589-AC6E-DC93DEA71593.jpeg AEF6D00F-66D4-4FA9-B901-0ADD9EE029A7.jpeg 2D8CDBC4-BA80-426F-8365-27D8CA6867D4.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cynful, Wahooguy, MCOFunBWC and 24 others
I had a similar feeling. I didnt want us to grow old and look back on all the fun things we wished we had done. None of us are getting any younger, and this sort of thing is best done now while we are still youngish (30), and while she still hasn't lost contact with her old regulars. And she makes good money to be honest. So while I had some mixed emotions about letting my gf go back to 'work', I found the idea to fascinating to ignore. And it feels sort of like a compliment that some guys are willing to pay so much to have a little time with your girl.

Reactions: cynful and Gaezel
shellbeyourslut said:
..... My wife now has a half dozen or so regular customers she usually entertains at home.
Good for your wife....
shellbeyourslut said:
She loves it as much as I do, and although she loves the idea of quitting her job and doing it full time, is not ready for that in reality.
Since being a successful ********** is (at least somewhat) age-dependent, it's almost certainly wise for your wife to keep her day job....
shellbeyourslut said:
I also do like the idea that she goes to to work and her coworkers dont know this classy-dressed business woman is a ********** at night and on the weekends.
I agree. That's very hot....
shellbeyourslut said:
She is making good money - like 4-5k a month now.
Excellent — I congratulate your wife. (I assume you mean 4 to 5 K per mo. from her night and weekend work as a **********....)
shellbeyourslut said:
I take 65% (which we both find hot)....
That sounds sort of greedy, since your wife is the one earning the money. Why not 50 / 50, or 40% you / 60% her? Anyway — I gather both of you are turned on by you being her pimp (as you note, below).
shellbeyourslut said:
....and sends most of her share to her parents to help them out (says she got a big raise). Also hot. Dad cashing those hard earned checks. Lol. So wrong.
At the risk of suggesting the obvious, it will be best if your wife's parents never find out the source of that money.....
shellbeyourslut said:
I want her to do it full time for at least a couple years....
Hm.... if your wife quits her day job in order to work full-time as a ********** "for a couple of years," it might not be so easy to get a good job again — the age constraint applies with respect to conventional jobs, as well :(. And, she would have to explain what she was doing during her "years off." Also, taking time off from work, usually to care for babies and young children, is among the main reasons women earn significantly less than men throughout their careers (on average) :(. And, I doubt being a ********** comes with benefits :(. Finally, being a classy businesswoman who, unbeknownst to her colleagues, is a part time ********** is intriguing and erotic. By contrast, being a full-time ********** is not, to put it bluntly, very high up the status ladder. So, I do not recommend this as the best idea since the invention of sliced bread.
shellbeyourslut said:
....before she gets too old and I can’t sell her so easily.
How do you usually go about selling your wife...?
shellbeyourslut said:
Nice. And, thanks for posting her photos. She looks hot :cool:.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaezel and MyWifeDatesNow
I have some mixed emotions thinking about the situation we are in right now. My girl is due to meet one of her regular customers this week. He is much older than her, at least twice her age, but he pays her very well. To be honest I do get jealous it ties my stomach up in knots, although I don't stop her from doing it. She is beginning to get quite busy with this now, and because she is making good money we have agreed that she can continue , at least for a while..

Reactions: cynful and Nazareth
My wife when I was a young girl was ****** a season. And he remembers it with pleasure and excitement. And for the cuckolds it's a huge pleasure

Reactions: mwdad, Gaezel, indiana hubby and 1 other person
My wife was so obsessed and into him when she was with him that when he asked her to go to one of his sales guys room as a incentive she agreed thou she did not get paid she loved being his slut and acting out like an ******

Reactions: cynful, Gaezel, BWCOrson and 2 others
Lucky guy! I'd love to have my gf consider it!

The last time we stayed at a motel out of town, I noticed some work crews (construction, utility, or similar) also staying there. Not uncommon, but had never paid particular attention before.
But this time it occurred to me this had to be a good, if not great, opportunity to sell my gf's pussy. Guys out of town themselves, likely flush with cash, horny as hell, a gf that loves to fuck, and I like to watch! I can invite one or more to join us for some after work libations, have the gf show 'em some titty, and then I can pop the question.

Reactions: cynful, Gaezel, Panawife and 3 others
shellbeyourslut said:
So great to hear so many others - men and their wives - are enjoying this like we are. My wife now has a half dozen or so regular customers she usually entertains at home. She loves it as much as I do, and although she loves the idea of quitting her job and doing it full time, is not ready for that in reality. I also do like the idea that she goes to to work and her coworkers dont know this classy dressed business woman is a ********** at night and on the weekends.

She is making good money - like 4-5k a month now. I take 65% (which we both find hot) and sends most of her share to her parents to help them out (says she got a big raise). Also hot. Dad cashing those hard earned checks. Lol. So wrong.

Want her to do it full time for at least a couple years before she gets too old and I can’t sell her so easily.

4FC10C85-52B4-4589-AC6E-DC93DEA71593.jpeg AEF6D00F-66D4-4FA9-B901-0ADD9EE029A7.jpeg 2D8CDBC4-BA80-426F-8365-27D8CA6867D4.jpeg
Thanks for this post and also for posting the photos. She's lovely

How do you get your clients and where do they shag your wife? Sounds like a win-win all around for you all :)

Reactions: Gaezel
My wife’s been an ****** going on 3 months. She now has regulars that ask for her

Reactions: cynful, Gaezel, Custer Laststand and 3 others
shellbeyourslut said:
wow wow and amazing. Long time fantasy finally came true tonight. My wife actually sold her pussy. To a co-worker of mine. It's so damn good. Hard to tell who is more turned on and thrilled. Her or me. Maybe him. Ha.
Love to fuck your wife with my BBC

photo-ffadult-i-r50-s1-445445722_49189.1270491871.2.main.gif.jpg

Reactions: Panawife
indiana hubby said:
My wife’s been an ****** going on 3 months. She now has regulars that ask for her
Isn’t that just the best on so many levels? Knowing that she did such a good job, they prefer her now over other pros and that they’d rather fuck her again over new pussy they could buy? And that she is becoming their personal *****. My wife and I were on our way to dinner tonight with friends and one of her regulars texted and said he just arrived in town and wanted to see her right away. Told our friends we would be late to dinner, drove her to his hotel, waited in the car for 30 minutes, she finished and then went to dinner. We insisted on picking up the tab everyone with the money she just made. So hot.

Reactions: cynful, mwdad, Custer Laststand and 3 others
becontree2001uk said:
How do you get your clients and where do they shag your wife? Sounds like a win-win all around for you all :)
Started with a co worker of mine, and then he referred a few of his friends. Picked up the others in hotel bars, and one guy we met at a music festival. They have also sent a couple others to her. Been 13 guys so far. No new ones recently but she has three or four fairly regulars out of them. Three of the regulars usually fuck her at our house now.

Reactions: Gaezel, Custer Laststand, tixeros78 and 3 others