• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

finally told her

• Thread starteralanej
  • Start date
Comparing Cuck to Masseuse?

ogreogre said:
I dont understand why some people insist sex and love are the same thing

my view is this,
your wife can go to a male masseuse. He rubs her body making her feel better. He in all likelihood rubs her body much better than you could as he is trained. Therefor she feels much better than if you had rubbed her.

Seriously? How can you compare the two. A true masseuse has NOTHING to do with being sexual. Unless you're talking about the Vegas strip.

ogreogre said:
...does she instantly think you must not love her because you let her go?

...does she instantly want to divorce you and marry the man that can make her feel better by rubbing her than you can?

then why allt he added baggage because while he is rubbing you your genitals touch?
its stupid religious rules from a bygone era
let it rest, have fun, feel good
there are many more reasons that just sex you both got married. If not your marriage is doomed to fail for many other reasons.

Of course marriage is more than 'just sex'! Not once did anyone suggest otherwise. Yes, to me if my husband wants me to go fuck another man, he does not truly love me. What do you feel about cheating? When the spouse has NO idea the other is fucking someone else? So, that's OK too? Really?

This has NOTHING to do with religious rules or anything like that, at least not in my case.
If you and your partner enjoy this and it's not hurting anyone else, then neither I nor anyone else has any right to tell you it's wrong. And just because I don't want this within my marriage, no one has the right to tell me I'm wrong; or give my husband advice on how to convince (groom) me into doing it.

Thanks for your input, but I respectfully disagree with you.

Users who are viewing this thread