• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Finally

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
Hi slinger137

I'm hoping the train on a loop and will return to the station.

Sick? That's brush stroke. If a person had bad knees and need help (cane or walker), they're ailing but not sick. And that doesn't prevent a person from having a sexually fulfilling life.

Yes, it certainly looks like I'm pressing beyond the point, and sometimes it feels like to to me as well. I don't want to treat her as an invalid and she doesn't want to be treated that way, by me and others, and has told me so many times.

We, humans generally do whatever comes next. Since she has already shutdown on me, the only place we can go is up.

Wiped out? Nobody gets out alive!

2wheel said:
Hi slinger137

I'm hoping the train on a loop and will return to the station.
Hope is what you always can have. depends on the facts if it makes sense
2wheel said:
Sick? That's brush stroke. If a person had bad knees and need help (cane or walker), they're ailing but not sick. And that doesn't prevent a person from having a sexually fulfilling life.
Well, not sure if thats your decision how a disease affects a person. i'd tend to go for the part when i had a very high blood pressure time that the feeling and abilities on your body make you want to have a calm time and you want life just to be daily usual and feel healthy. everything else becomes uninteresting. not wishing you any strokes.

2wheel said:
Yes, it certainly looks like I'm pressing beyond the point, and sometimes it feels like to to me as well. I don't want to treat her as an invalid and she doesn't want to be treated that way, by me and others, and has told me so many times.
We, humans generally do whatever comes next. Since she has already shutdown on me, the only place we can go is up.
Wiped out? Nobody gets out alive!
you matter of fact do press it beyond the point. just imagine how you appear to her but also to others on that if you make yourself seem obsessed and possibly stepping over her health issues which sound serious. she does not want to be treated like an invalid but courtesy never harms and puts you in a way better light. and she might want not be treated like an invalid but by your descriptions she is. you would not ask a wheelchairdriver to start trying to walk if he has extreme pain or health risks by that.
and if she is not feeling ok and has a stroke risk and would die fullfilling your wish - what then ? i guess you would not feel good with that.
rather drop the topic and deal a while without it, your wife needs a husband and partner the most now.
forget the cherry on top (hotwifing cuckolding) for 6 -12 months. focus on health supporting meds herbs a healthy lifestyle and once you have a healthier wife she might be feeling good enough for what you like,

slinger137 said:
... maybe look for a slut on the side so you can have sex and live that cuckolding thing out some. wish you the best

This makes me think to ask, 2wheel, if an online 'relationship' would work for you at all?
I read your replies to slinger's post, and understand that it may not fulfill your cuckold desires, but....
I happen to have a "girlfriend" online; we actually went to school together in the mid 1970's, but were never friends to speak of, then connected on a website common to both of us. It's developed over the years to where she has fulfilled my cuckold fantasies that my wife is unwilling to do.

Naz has a good point. Look around and see what you can find. It might be in front of your eyes 2wheel

It is a valid and viable suggestion.

I thank you and DO appreciate your input and advice, whether you agree with me or not.

2wheel said:
It is a valid and viable suggestion.

I thank you and DO appreciate your input and advice, whether you agree with me or not.
using your energy on someone at least for sexual matters who is into the same kinks you like or at least willing to take the plunge might get you way more fun than trying to go with the head through the wall on your wife...
i got to know my gf/wife through a datingsite that was a common one but i put pretty directly on it i was looking for: someone openminded, naughty and dirty. i got that and love. what more can i ask for.
invest your attention on the side on someone. care for your wife's health and arrange your ways so you are more satisfied.
it's just an advice....

Users who are viewing this thread