First time anal?

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date

rataver

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2020
Any cucks here who had a dick in their ass? How did it happen? Feeling?

• Love
Reactions: stubbybi, SummertimeM, Tinynlimpcuck and 2 others
i have started several years ago

Reactions: stubbybi and blkallover
For me it was a fairly natural progression when I went from just sucking cock at adult theaters and bookstores, to sometimes meeting men online and inviting them over to my house. About half of them wanted to fuck me and I usually let them. We always used rubbers. I was a frequent user of reasonably large toys, so I was definitely ready and enjoyed it, although I never had a prostate orgasm that way.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: stubbybi, blkallover, cocksterlover and 1 other person
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) issues started a few years back. Had been closet-bi for a while, married to a woman, but fucking discreet CD bottom friend for a while. So, I decided to trying switching sides and bottoming for a discreet top friend I met online. Shocked me how much I liked being fucked. Had on-going thing with him about once a month for a little over a year - discreetly on the side. Miss that.

Reactions: stubbybi, blkallover, lnohhnvm and 5 others
I was deflowered about 8 years back. I met a JO and suck buddy online and we'd just do stuff at his place. One day he said he wanted to shave and rim me, and expertly did both. I was laying there with my legs up. He stood up from tonguing my ass and slid his cock straight into me. I was so surprised and turned on. I immediately started 'dirty talk' as I allowed him to fuck me. Within a minute of him pounding my virgin ass, I orgasmed one of the most intense orgasms I've ever had. I don't get back there often but when I do, I get the same treatment. He's now talking about having another friend over to fuck me as well, and possibly film it. I can hardly wait.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: stubbybi, blkallover, Asianswitch and 3 others
I went from a regular cocksucker to a ***** bottom. I've had more bare cock up my ass than I can count. I had practiced at home with wife's dildo and a butt plug so it was easy the first time. The key is a lot of lube and go slow. I got fucked by five strangers at a party.

As for how it feels, once you learn to take it, it will be one of the most incredible sexual experiences of your life. I feel filled, completely satisfied, and the sound of the other guy grunting when he cums inside me is a major turn on. Sometimes I just cum from getting fucked, sometimes I jackoff at home. But my big turn on is another guy using me to get off.

Generally, I will no longer meet a guy if he only wants head.

• Love
Reactions: stubbybi, blkallover, cocksterlover and 5 others
rataver said:
Any cucks here who had a dick in their ass? How did it happen? Feeling?
Due to a miss communication the guy I met to suck was expecting to fuck too. As I had been wondering what it was like I decided it was a good opportunity. He had me take my pants off then made me bend over a chair. He used lube and a couple of fingers to open me up. I told him it was my first time. That seemed to excite him! He rolled a condom on then took up position behind me, I could feel him guide his cock to my entrance and he gave a little push. I guess I had the first inch or so before he asked if I was ok. He then gave a series of short thrusts and I felt him work his way in till he was right up against my ass cheeks. He asked again if I was ok. I said yes. Then the fucking began. That’s when I really felt it. Not exactly painful, more a feeling of being full up. I could feel it as his cock was reeming my shaft. Pretty soon he was going quite fast and I had to grip the chair to stop being pushed over. He didn’t screw me for too long. He withdrew and had me kneel while he shot his load onto my face. That was my first fucking. I liked it so much I met him again 10 days later! My bum felt a bit odd for a few hours after that but I was more that ready for a second meet! Hope that helps.

• Love
Reactions: stubbybi, Hosieryheaven, Asianswitch and 5 others
Wife tried to do it for our boyfriend when he first started visiting regularly. After a while they could tell he was just too big for her that way, and after they had tried the last time, he told me that I needed to learn to accept.

The next time he was here, they were having sex on the couch. After they finished, when I started sucking, he told samantha to get the lube. As soon as he was hard again, he stopped me and said "it's time, willi"
He told me to lean over the end of the couch. I don't really know why, I don't think I really even thought about it. I just did what he said.
I felt the lube. Then I felt it. Then I felt him starting to push. It just barely went in. He pulled back and pushed harder. It went a little bit more. He kept pulling back and pushing harder every time. It was barely going in a little bit more every time. It seemed like it went on forever. Eventually, when he had it maybe half way in, it was like something just changed, and it started to go. As soon as it started to go, the next push he just pushed it all in. I have trouble not really being stiff enough, but I realized when he pushed it in I was totally stiff. He just stayed all the way in until he was done. I was totally stiff the entire time.

Then he pulled back and they went to the bedroom.

Reactions: stubbybi and Asianswitch
Love it! Once I learned how to relax myself it became very pleasurable, have actually managed to ejaculate just from the cock in my arse stimulating my prostate, most of all I love sucking cock while being fucked, swallowing spunk and feeling it spurt inside me is fantastic!

Reactions: blkallover, cocksterlover and MilfHubbyUK
Eerect said:
Love it! Once I learned how to relax myself it became very pleasurable, have actually managed to ejaculate just from the cock in my arse stimulating my prostate, most of all I love sucking cock while being fucked, swallowing spunk and feeling it spurt inside me is fantastic!
It always makes me squirt when he is deep stroking.

Reactions: blkallover and BILLD
there is nothing ... NOTHING ... that compares to the full body, mind-blowing andd body changing experience of your first womanly-like orgasm from being fucked by a real man. it is a turning point in self-defining and accepting what ... who ... i am, and want to be. to paraphrase, once your ass becomes a functioning pussy, you never go back.

• Love
Reactions: Dickered, stubbybi, Transwife and 5 others
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
there is nothing ... NOTHING ... that compares to the full body, mind-blowing andd body changing experience of your first womanly-like orgasm from being fucked by a real man. it is a turning point in self-defining and accepting what ... who ... i am, and want to be. to paraphrase, once your ass becomes a functioning pussy, you never go back.
i should add that if you are on female hormone regimen, the womanly orgasm will be even more intense ... but even without the female hormones, the prostate is a very sexy and sensitive erogenous zone, that most boys don't ever find out about ... unless they end up in some prison somewhere :p

Reactions: cocksterlover
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
i should add that if you are on female hormone regimen, the womanly orgasm will be even more intense ... but even without the female hormones, the prostate is a very sexy and sensitive erogenous zone, that most boys don't ever find out about ... unless they end up in some prison somewhere :p
No prison for me.
I had to learn to accept for our boyfriend.
I can't keep from squirting whenever he starts to deep stroke. It just happens every time he pushes all the way in.

Reactions: stubbybi, Tinynlimpcuck and BILLD
samanthaNwilli said:
No prison for me.
I can't keep from squirting whenever he starts to deep stroke. It just happens every time he pushes all the way in.
We are among the lucky ones, learning how wonderful it is being a bitch and fuck toy for Black Men without having to learn it in some unpleasant place like prison.

Reactions: stubbybi and lnohhnvm
TimKnowsPlaceMWM said:
We are among the lucky ones, learning how wonderful it is being a bitch and fuck toy for Black Men without having to learn it in some unpleasant place like prison.
i never thought I would be 'bi' but honestly now sex for me is mostly orally or being bitch. I have trouble not being stiff enough for intercourse, but I always get fully stiff when being bitch.

Last edited:
Reactions: stubbybi and cocksterlover
been ass-fucked twice. not easy finding partners, here in this area of NC.

• Love
Reactions: blkallover, engene and Tinynlimpcuck
samanthaNwilli said:
i never thought I would be 'bi' but honestly now sex for me is mostly orally or being bitch. I have trouble not being stiff enough for intercourse, but I always get fully stuff when being bitch.
Listen to what your body is telling you.

• Love
Reactions: stubbybi and blkallover
The first time anal isn’t the most comfortable. However, practice makes perfect! Just relax and enjoy ! 35 years experience.

Reactions: blkallover and stubbybi
samanthaNwilli said:
No prison for me.
Known as a sissy gasm or a p-gasm

Tinynlimpcuck said:
The first time anal isn’t the most comfortable. However, practice makes perfect! Just relax and enjoy ! 35 years experience.
I learned to be a bitch about half that long ago.