First time anal?

• Thread starterrataver
  • Start date
Those create great memories and friendship that last! Me and my J o buddy are still friends alls these years later!
Funny, he was best man at. My wedding!

My first time getting but fucked was by a school buddy at a sleep over! I didn’t even know what it was til that night! After he took my cherry I kept doing it all thru school

Rockford said:
My first time getting but fucked was by a school buddy at a sleep over! I didn’t even know what it was til that night! After he took my cherry I kept doing it all thru school
OK,did it hurt much,what was it like?

It hire like hell the first time! No lube, I didn’t even know a dick could fit in an ass! I was intimidated by him and just laid there taking it! When I realized the head of his dick was in my ass I was so surprised. He pushed in and out and it hurt! Then all of a sudden his dick started sliding in and out of my ass easier! He had shot a load of slick cum in my ass which lubed me up!
After he came in my ass he rolled off to go to sleep. I remember laying there my ass stinging. From being stretched. It fell like his dick was still in me! I reached back an felt my stretched ass covered with slick cum!

• Love
Reactions: Disco-cuck and noway
Rockford said:
You think he is? We never did it or even mentioned it after high school but in 2020 all those years later he said something that makes me think he remembers fucking me well
He remembers thats nothing you would forget

• Love
Reactions: noway
blkallover said:
He remembers thats nothing you would forget
I’m sure that’s true! Some times I wish we would talk about it

• Love
Rockford said:
I’m sure that’s true! Some times I wish we would talk about it
I agree, I am sure he remembers

Yes. I have a lot of firsts in jr high

• Love
noway said:
I agree, I am sure he remembers
Yes I know he remembers! He sent me a text a couple of years ago where he mentioned it the first time since high school!

• Love
Rockford said:
Yes I know he remembers! He sent me a text a couple of years ago where he mentioned it the first time since high school!
I would love to hear from mine, we drifted apart.

noway said:
I would love to hear from mine, we drifted apart.
I talk to mine still but we never talk about” those topics”. Although I think it would be nice to talk about it!

• Love
Rockford said:
I talk to mine still but we never talk about” those topics”. Although I think it would be nice to talk about it!
I wish we had staid in connection. Even if not brought up, we would both know what we did for a long time.

noway said:
I wish we had staid in connection. Even if not brought up, we would both know what we did for a long time.
Yes me and my best friend from jr high had out relationship form 8 the thru 12th grade!

• Love
Hub takes it in the ass and I like to watch and video. I love it when he comes hands free...

1 (2).jpg
4 (2).jpg
7 (2).jpg
8 (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: blkallover, sluthunt and BILLD
Rockford said:
Yes me and my best friend from jr high had out relationship form 8 the thru 12th grade!
For us it was about 6 years of fun.

WVhotwifecoupl said:
Hub takes it in the ass and I like to watch and video. I love it when he comes hands free...

1 (2).jpg
4 (2).jpg
7 (2).jpg
8 (2).jpg
Best to keep it as deep in the family as possible.