• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

flat chested wife

gelosone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 17, 2009
what about flat chested wives? Do you find them attractive?

Reactions: joserves
Hell yes they are attractive. I prefer flat chested women ANY FREAKING DAY over big boobs. Nothing is hotter then a tight butt and legs and tiny bewbies. :D :D :D

And if that is your wife,,,,,, her chest is FANFLIPINGTASTIC,,, I wouldn't ever be allowed to touch them, but YOWZA :eek:

I love flat chested women as I have small boobies too.

yes she is my wife...

thanks, why don't you cum over the pics?

Sorry but cuckoldinpanties is not allowed to masterbate as I am the only one one whom can do that for him:D
gelosone said:
thanks, why don't you cum over the pics?

hotwifeapril I want to lick your asshole....

Lol hmmm my asshole is really of limits.:rolleyes::D I only share that with 1 person ,ok except for one time when I was riding my sybian on cam and had a girl licking my asshole well that was really great.

yes, Lady, excuse me, I'm a poor stupid man

But I was not really open to that then and really got pissed she tried that and my hubby didn't stop it. Just wished I was a lot more open and tried more things when I was younger.As I am finding out on this site the things I do like are for the norm here .And just because its taboo somewhere else doesn't mean it is wrong to do.:)
hotwifeapril said:
Lol hmmm my asshole is really of limits.:rolleyes::D I only share that with 1 person ,ok except for one time when I was riding my sybian on cam and had a girl licking my asshole well that was really great.

Lying down

gelosone said:
what about flat chested wives? Do you find them attractive?

Firstly this lady is on her back so to speak so her bust is naturally retracted quite a bit through gravity. In general I find smaller busted women much sexier and for me a small B cup is my ideal though I have had completely flat chested women and provided they have very large nipples I still enjoy that more than those women with very big breasts!

She looks great to me gelosone - but following on from lifelong's point, having her standing/kneeling with them hanging downwards would mean gravity helps rather that detracts.

Long legs, nice bum, open to being photographed naked. Sounds good to me :)

I love little tits!

I love them all shapes and sizes!

CIP, are you and I the same person?? Because I couldn't agree more! I always tell my buddies when we are talking about some woman's tits, how I feel that the smaller is the better, "Small things for women, big things for men". And you typically find Hooters (as opposed to titties) tacked on to some thick waisted woman; which is okay, but not preferred.

And, BTW, Gelosone, I love those double A cups; the first pic, with her lying down, they've almost disappeared! Beautiful. You may call me "Enviousone" now.

And don't worry April, I still love you best!...but I haven't seen your titties, yet.:(

T.

Small pale breasts with nice thick nips is my favorite!!!

I live by a simple rule;

"It's not the size of the breasts that counts,
It's the accessability!

Hey Gel, where'd she go...sorry I didn't save her to harddrive.:(

T.

I love small breasted wives ... especially this one (my wife)!

Seriously, small breasted women can actually have breasts larger than large breasted women!

Let me explain that ... take a large breasted woman and lay her on her back. Where do her big breasts go? They fall down into her arm pits, leaving her with a chest that is actually pretty flat.

But take a woman with small breasts and put her on her back. Her breasts don't go anywhere, they stay right where they should! They stick up more than the large breasted woman's do. Thus can be enjoyed more while she's being fucked on her back. Am I right or what?

Attachments

• X9210003.jpg
    X9210003.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 404
Reactions: SirCumsALotPOA