• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

flat chested wife

Absolutely, you are right.

Now, I may be cuckold and therefore it's presumed I don't know a lot about women--but aren't the titties on the front???:p

T.

tenderloin said:
I love small breasted wives ... especially this one (my wife)!

Seriously, small breasted women can actually have breasts larger than large breasted women!

Let me explain that ... take a large breasted woman and lay her on her back. Where do her big breasts go? They fall down into her arm pits, leaving her with a chest that is actually pretty flat.

But take a woman with small breasts and put her on her back. Her breasts don't go anywhere, they stay right where they should! They stick up more than the large breasted woman's do. Thus can be enjoyed more while she's being fucked on her back. Am I right or what?

I love them too. Especially that one! :)

tenderloin said:
I love small breasted wives ... especially this one (my wife)!

Seriously, small breasted women can actually have breasts larger than large breasted women!

Let me explain that ... take a large breasted woman and lay her on her back. Where do her big breasts go? They fall down into her arm pits, leaving her with a chest that is actually pretty flat.

But take a woman with small breasts and put her on her back. Her breasts don't go anywhere, they stay right where they should! They stick up more than the large breasted woman's do. Thus can be enjoyed more while she's being fucked on her back. Am I right or what?

Unless they have breast implants. Then they stay right wherwe they were. :p

tee said:
Unless they have breast implants. Then they stay right wherwe they were. :p

Air bags are for emergency use only!

The girl in the picture above is way hottttt!

Yes, guys, I agree completely--phenominal body....but where's the titties????

Troilusand said:

Wow, you really do need stuff explained.

The titties are on the other side. :D

I think I'll start a "Show us your wife's legs" thread, then maybe Tenderloin will post her A cups....although if I saw more pix of his wife's legs, I wouldn't mind!! Hint, hint.

Troilusand said:

You guys are hilarious :D LOL, but poor Troilusand still hasn't figured out where breasts are on a woman :eek: I guess he doesn't get out much or nobody has shown him pictures of naked ladies yet :)

Actually, my original point was ... with a body like this, who needs big breasts? As in, there are many more sexy parts to a woman than just breasts. My favorites are ass, hips, and legs. That is why I'm happy to marry a little A-cup Asian slut :D

But ok, just for Troilusand ... I will show some additional photos of my wife, but only as an anatomy lesson for him to see if he can figure out where the titties are.

These photos were actually taken just before and after she went to a sex club and had sex with 7 other guys that night! The photo with her showing her car keys and condoms was taken just before going to the club. The last photo (where she is unfortunately wearing a sweater) was taken after getting back from the club (i.e. after 7 other guys entered her). I think I am a pretty lucky guy!!

Attachments

• X9210002.jpg
    X9210002.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 321
  • X9210006b.jpg
    X9210006b.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 325
  • before-da-club.jpg
    before-da-club.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 359
  • after-da-club.jpg
    after-da-club.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 324
Damn, you are my hero....but where do you live, with Santa?? Why all the clothing??:rolleyes:

Thanx again, I'm beginning to get the layout...could you show me where the (that is, your wife's) clitty is??:D And, (why not go for broke) any cell phone number she might possess?

Your student,

T.

Troilusand said:
Damn, you are my hero....but where do you live, with Santa?? Why all the clothing??:rolleyes:

Thanx again, I'm beginning to get the layout...could you show me where the (that is, your wife's) clitty is??:D And, (why not go for broke) any cell phone number she might possess?

Your student,

T.

Sorry she doesn't do phone sex :p She only likes the real thing :D

Clitty? Photo? Eh, if you've seen one you've seen them all.

I love tiny tittied women - even mosquito bite tits are hot versus big old fake implants

Gorgeous body! She had a BBC yet?

I can't say that I "prefer" women with small tits, but I have certainly enjoyed some of them in the past. My second wife had small tits, but she was not "flat chested" because her nipples stuck out like points. The advantage for her was that she did not have to wear a bra all the time, and when she was dressed in a loose knit top, her nipples always showed through the material, to the delight of our male friends.

Also, when she wore loose-fitting tops, with large neck cut-outs, whenever she leaned over where some other guy could see, he could look all the way to her waist and see exactly what her cute pointed tits looked like. I loved it when she showed her cute titties to my friends in this way.

my wife... you like her?

Yep! Still like her from when you first showed her - but you still have gravity working against her.

Pop her on her hands and knees, or just have her lean forward as Son Of John described in his ex-wife's flashing technique.

yes. I'll try

Yes!

gelosone said:
my wife... you like her?

Who wouldn't like a woman like that

She is gorgeous and sexy. Those are two different things, one being goegeous is to be beautiful and attractive; sexy knowing she is gorgeous and using it.

I wish I could fuck her

cum on her pics, please

gelosone said:
cum on her pics, please

Can't...already came on the keyboard:D; and I'm sending you the Geek Squad bill (they sure ain't gonna like this visit)!

T.