• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For the guysw in hcat who wanted to see how I looked

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date

funwife04

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2004
this is me.

Attachments

• Julie Arden.jpg
    Julie Arden.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 4,625
Now I could slide my cock in her pussy all night

nice legs and tempting pussy

SloppyJoes!

Damn, recall a grease-stained, old, sneaker-wearin' cafeteria lady back in my day at middle-school that looked like that...

Louisiana HOTboy around the way

hey there, 25/m/blk/greenwood here. Older women always top my lists. Holla back and let me know where you are if you want to get together...hit me here or at cripjaguar@yahoo.com.

Well sloppy Joe your name is like your brain sloppy and loose and juvenile. If you cant hack it shoot yourself you limp dick

Beautiful & sexy as always

A real woman.

Damn man are you sure it was grease stains on her sneakers or was she a leaking from the night before. Muleman

I wouldn't mind licking that...

For biggusdickus

here you go Bill creamed nice black seed for you- hope you like it?

Attachments

• creampie blkseed.1.jpg
    creampie blkseed.1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,670
My puss close fron the rear all swollen and phat for cock

Here you go Bill my phat lips all swollen from lots of cock!!

Attachments

• Julie wet pussy rear.jpg
    Julie wet pussy rear.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 696
that ass is begging for my dick, it looks soooo tight

My ass!1

Here it is spread both holes are well used. Ass looks tight but it takes a good cock easily!!

Attachments

• Me bare assed opening my cunt.1.jpg
    Me bare assed opening my cunt.1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 944
would love to clean

that is one gorgeous fucked hole would love to clean you out after you have been fucked with bbc

Fiddling with my clit!!

Getting it open for cock!!

Attachments

• Me bare assed fiddling with my pussy.aa.jpg
    Me bare assed fiddling with my pussy.aa.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 574
Legs up my long slit and ass on show!!

Both holes on show !

Attachments

• me legs up stroking my pussy.1.jpg
    me legs up stroking my pussy.1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 860
nice photos funwife, I'd do you in a heartbeat! you would make my day if you said you love to take the big one in the back door

Hi there, i'm just a wht male but LOVE your photos! Especially this wonderful creampie make by a real man....gosh your pussy looks sooo good, your lips are so nice and so much cum too....wonderful...and your pubic hair is very nice too...i love that....wish i could eat the creampie...it's just beautiful and so are you.

Jim

Wow

funwife04 said:
Here you go Bill my phat lips all swollen from lots of cock!!

Thank you sooo much for this photo...i'm just a wht male but LOVE this one too....you're phat pussy looks so good, and I love how pronounced your lips are too...sticking out like that is sooooo hot! I mean it....wonderful. Thank you so much.

Jim

Omg

funwife04 said:
Getting it open for cock!!

OMG! This is SO hot too........wow.....love seeing you open it up for Black cocks. LOVE how your pussy lips hang down and your hole is so nice an open too. LOVE all your nice pubic hair too! WOW nice. Wonderful how you can see your nipples too! i almost came when i say this photo....thank you.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread