• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

For the guysw in hcat who wanted to see how I looked

• Thread starterfunwife04
  • Start date
Love this one too

funwife04 said:
Getting it open for cock!!

Mmmm...nice hairy pussy for Black only! I so love you're for Black only and love to see the African art on your wall too, shows your devotion to Black men.....real men. Thank you for all your photos.

Jim

yeah but i bet you never seen your old cafeteria lady with her legs open and her hairy bush *******!

where do you faggots come from?
and why ain't you showing your hairy ass for all the black men to see and possibly use?
if you can't show em what you got, then why don't you just go to some fag room?

Love the bush fungirl,love to see the creampie next:)

Another creampie for redneck!1

here you go redneck hope youl ike my black seeded pussy!!

Attachments

• Julie pussy seeded by black close 017.jpg
    Julie pussy seeded by black close 017.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 904
Your pics are always sexy

Can you post one with a BBC?

Oh my

funwife04 said:
here you go redneck hope youl ike my black seeded pussy!!

OMG!!! This creampie is soooo nice. I so love your hairy pussy! And your hairy pussy PLUS black man's seed is the best! Thank you for sharing, do you have any more like that??? Thank you.

Jim

I don't want to be a bother, but i just have to say that i've seen a LOT of photos from the net, etc, and i've never seen a nice hairy creampie as good as this one! It's the hair, the Black man's seed, the way your labia are shaped, swollen, folded and just looking so used i guess....really wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Jim

I'm a faggot i guess

anna-mwf said:
where do you faggots come from?
and why ain't you showing your hairy ass for all the black men to see and possibly use?
if you can't show em what you got, then why don't you just go to some fag room?

Okay, i admit, i'd love to have a black man use me. Please message me here or: soixanteneuf98@yahoo.com

Thank you,
jim

Attachments

• 6726.jpg
    6726.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 616
I dont have a creampie to hand but will this do?

here it is open see how wet it is for a black guy to slide his cock into me!! Mmmmm lovely thought that sexy full feeling only a good big black cock can give a white lady!!

Attachments

• P  J 23.aa.jpg
    P J 23.aa.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 616
OH my....what a beautiful photograph! Love how wet and open your white pussy is for a Black man to slide his cock in there.....what a lovely image to have on my mind today. Your body is very nice too. Thank you for sharing these photos.

Jim

phat pussy

I have to agree. You are a hot woman with a phat white pussy. I love giving older women oral, and a bonus that you are hairy and blkd. I read your Africa story and really got off. :hump: I beat off to that story so many times, my wife decided to read it. She appreciated the part about being off with your black boy friends and being such a cum *****, and coming home and acting prim and proper around friends and family. All the while shes leaking cum down her thigh under her skirt.

Great pussy! I love all the hair.

very nice pictures keep it up enjoy

I could eat that pussy ALL NIGHT LONG!!!

If you want more let me know?

:jackoff: :hump:
funwife04 said:
this is me.
i want to fuck u r pussy /ass...

more africa stories

Yesss Please tell us more stories. Pleasssseeee!!!!

She is great a real woman

She is great a real woman

Users who are viewing this thread