• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friends with benifits..too many flakes for hotwife

coynchico

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
wife is getting sick of all the flakey guys...we hook up then after that alot of them have issues because of having a girlfriend or this or that..wife is tired of the excuses..anybody else deal with this?

I agree with Mac's advice. Your wife will be able to enlist her mates to slide some certainties her way.

I am sorry these wannabe bulls are NOT REAL MEN. It is obvious that their girlfriends have cottoned on to their "sneaking off ways", and is making it very hard for them to stray. Not every woman is willing to "share her man" with other high libido wives.

Thing is my wife does not have male friends and she would rather not try and hook up with a coworker or even anybody from our town since we live in a very small town and we need to keep what we do private

As long as your wife is completely convinced she deserves to have nice lovers, her mind will remain open and she will "spot opportunities" in the fullness of time. The key is to be "open and ready" or opportunites will come and she won't recognise them.

There are a small number of suitable people in all small towns who can keep things private, but they mostly keep under the radar - and know the meaning of being "discrete and unnoticed".

If a wife is horny and has "100% permission from hubby", she won't deny herself forever what her body is craving for.

When something is wanted enough, a way will be found.

Many wives take awhile to crank up the "want to", but when they do, it can be like a lion escaping it's cage - hard to get it back in the cage.

Every small town has family secrets that never get talked about EVER. When you have a nice "number" going on, why would you let the cat out of the bag and allow other bulls to circle and spill their excitement out to the world?

Even though my wife is completely up-front with them about her marriage -- and she's always been a painfully honest person, so there's no doubt about it -- we run into guys who just can't deal with the situation and get flaky, and it is frustrating.

I dunno, if I was in their shoes, I think I'd just be goin' for it, but they don't see it that way. We haven't, however, had any guys who had a girlfriend -- well, except one, who tag teamed my wife with me once last year, and then got real nervous that his gf was gonna be home soon and catch us... But mostly it's been single guys.

There have been some canceled dates, and some non-calls (or texts) when they were expected, and stuff like that.

On the other hand, after she's gotten together with them a bunch of times, it also seems like it kinda runs it course with each person after awhile, so maybe that's OK.

As for guys bein' flaky on first dates, I don't remember that happening, as, basically, my wife picked up her last two lovers at a local bar -- which in itself is really exciting and something she never did much of before in her life...

As long as your wife is completely convinced she deserves to have nice lovers, her mind will remain open and she will "spot opportunities" in the fullness of time. The key is to be "open and ready" or opportunites will come and she won't recognise them.

There are a small number of suitable people in all small towns who can keep things private, but they mostly keep under the radar - and know the meaning of being "discrete and unnoticed".

If a wife is horny and has "100% permission from hubby", she won't deny herself forever what her body is craving for.

When something is wanted enough, a way will be found.

Many wives take awhile to crank up the "want to", but when they do, it can be like a lion escaping it's cage - hard to get it back in the cage.

Every small town has family secrets that never get talked about EVER. When you have a nice "number" going on, why would you let the cat out of the bag and allow other bulls to circle and spill their excitement out to the world?

Sahara, do you have any tips for a novice about signals a signs a hotwife gives (besides the obvious)? I have a neighbor that I think may be interested but I don't know how to broach the subject.

You and your wife would need to run into your neighbor a lot, so he gets to feel very comfortable around you both. Then you tip the balance to her having conversations with him more and more, with you standing further away talking to others or in a different room as much as possible.

Chemistry can build between them, if she is friendly and encourages him to talk more and more about himself. She will stand close enough that they are in each others comfort zone. She can drop small compliments about him. Flirting with happen eventually if he sees you are not bothered by his wife talking to other men.

The guy can be given a lot of hints without verbal communication, and if he is interested, he will make his moves, taking opportunities as they come. The more time he spends at your house the better.

You and your wife would need to run into your neighbor a lot, so he gets to feel very comfortable around you both. Then you tip the balance to her having conversations with him more and more, with you standing further away talking to others or in a different room as much as possible.

Chemistry can build between them, if she is friendly and encourages him to talk more and more about himself. She will stand close enough that they are in each others comfort zone. She can drop small compliments about him. Flirting with happen eventually if he sees you are not bothered by his wife talking to other men.

The guy can be given a lot of hints without verbal communication, and if he is interested, he will make his moves, taking opportunities as they come. The more time he spends at your house the better.

Saraha,

I thank you for your reply, but I believe you have misunderstood. I'm the aspiring Bull here, and I was wondering about possibly starting something with my flirty neighbor. Also, this couple isn't into cucking. This would just be good old fashioned adultery. I look forward to your reply sharing your knowledge and expertise.

[QUOTE I'm the aspiring Bull here, and I was wondering about possibly starting something with my flirty neighbor.

Also, this couple isn't into cucking.
This would just be good old fashioned adultery. [/QUOTE]
----------
What does your flirty neighbor look like?
Does she dress seductively?
How many guys does she flirt with?
Do you think her husband is neglecting her?
Has your WIFE noticed her flirting with guys?
Does her husband encourage her flirting?
Have you cheated before?
Has your wife ever cheated on you?
If your wife found out about your adultery dream, would she change the locks on the door and put your stuff out in the garden?

Lots of questions, but I am curious why you don't get enough pussy at home to keep your roaming eye in check.

Me and my gf have definitely dealt with this but usually they flake out after they fuck a few times. Lately she has been leaning towards just lying and saying she is single and only looking for sex to avoid the unnecessary drama.

What does your flirty neighbor look like?

Hot. Very curvy, just the way I like. Suburban soccer-mom type, with a sexy twist.

Does she dress seductively?

V E R Y!!!!

How many guys does she flirt with?

I don't know.

Do you think her husband is neglecting her?

No. Her husband is overly considerate to her and she hates it. He is a real beta-male.

Has your WIFE noticed her flirting with guys?

I'm single.

Does her husband encourage her flirting?

No. She does it on the sly (except for her "come get me" clothes). I think he would be very upset if he knew. ( Her best friend by the way was divorced by her ex-husband when he caught her cheating on him).

Have you cheated before?

Still single. :rolleyes: I've slept with one married woman.

Has your wife ever cheated on you?

Still single. :rolleyes:

If your wife found out about your adultery dream, would she change the locks on the door and put your stuff out in the garden?

Still single. :rolleyes:

Lots of questions, but I am curious why you don't get enough pussy at home to keep your roaming eye in check.

I like mature, married women. I like trangressing sexual taboos. I like anything naughty. Vanilla sex bores me. I like woman who come on to me sexually. Especially if they dress provocatively. I could go on if you like...

PS Thanks for your assistance. I hope you don't mind me picking your brain.

My brain feels lighter now that you have picked it. I will invoice you for $4.73, ha ha.

What if the wife starts having feelings for that neighbor or guy she is getting closer to.....your appraoach involves the wife getting to like the guys first...

its like with the last guy we had fun with..he has a 9in nice dick so he expects us to go 50 miles to pick him up and then take him home the next day..we have told him that yea wifey injoyed him but he is not worth the trip both ways just for a few hrs of fun...or do u think we are wrong?

Wife has a regular lover and yes he is about 70 miles away, Sometimes she goes there, sometimes he comes to us and sometimes they meet in the middle. I used to go along all the time but now that it is mostly just them he doesn't expect her to do all that driving. But having someone regular avoids alot of the bs and looking for guys.

yea we r trying to have him as a reg as he is good sized and attractive and cool to hang out with..problems for us is that he is with a girl...lives with her...and he expects us to pick him up and take him home..so i dunno..he says my wife is so much fun then he needs to at least go make some gas money to be able to hang out with her...am i right or am i wrong? she feels the same..she likes the way he fucks but says its not worth spending 50$ a weekend just to see him.

I agree my wife's Master is married but his wife is sub and sometimes participates as well, guess we got lucky.

We've been in the LS for 10+ yrs and we go through these problems also.
Years ago she got tired of chatting with fakes and flakes. So it's been pretty much all set in my lap to screen the 'playmates' see if their stories can stay the same over the course of a week of chatting.
If they are lying they won't be able to keep it straight.
Yes it takes mire time to find ppl but it's better then planning a weekend trip 2-3 hrs away and being flaked on. (which has happened to us)
So it is my job as the cuck to find guys that like married woman and understand we have busy lives. If they can't handle that they need to go puck up a slut at a bar.

What if the wife starts having feelings for that neighbor or guy she is getting closer to.....your appraoach involves the wife getting to like the guys first...

A wife won't keep fucking a neigbor if she does not develop an emotional attachment to him. Sex + love = desire addiction to build a long term relationship for fun times together.

One night stands are okay to a point, but can be frustrating as you hope guys are healthy and you can't get into a pattern of regular sex.

If hubby genuinely loves his wife, she isn't going to want a divorce, as she knows that other husbands wouldn't let her have a full sexual expression. Lovers come and go, mostly lasting from a few months to a year or two.

A cuckoldress also gets choosy after awhile, and picks her lovers very carefully, using her experiences to weed out the ones who don't contribute to her on-going happiness and self-esteem. Usually, she instinctly picks guys who won't try to break her marriage up - she will flick them if she picks up signs.

A cuckoldress has two or more "husbands", and each husband must realise that he shouldn't interfere with the other marriage. A wife needs to spend quite a bit of time with her new bull so she can bond with him as they begin their new marraige together.

If the legal hubby tries to put curfews in place, he could upset his wife, because when she is having fun, she does not want to feel like a teenage girl who has to be home by 9 pm.

A hubby should never ask his wife to become a cuckoldress unless he has thought deeply about the lifestyle and is fully committed to never changing his mind and telling her to close her thighs again.

A wife who gets pressured by her husband to set aside the wedding vows and let strangers enter her love tunnel - will feel angry with her husband if he thinks he can "pull back his gift to her" as easily as turning off a light switch.

Well i didn't mind the relationship my wife had with our one friend..we hand hung out enough times with him that when he came over she was comfertable with him and there was no akwardness..towards the end she would give up a hug and kiss when he showed up and they would mess around while we were all supposed to be watching a movie. She was even comfertable enough to spend the night with him in the guest room a couple of times after we had our fun and that is pretty much as far as it went. He had other girls and she knew and she was not trying to have a relationship with a guy like that. She just liked having him as a friend that was also a good fuck. We both still wish he would not of moved back home when his school ended here..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back