• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Friends with benifits..too many flakes for hotwife

• Thread startercoynchico
  • Start date
If a wife is not getting enough sex, and you can't do without your share, then driving 50-70 miles shouldn't be too difficult if that is the only option. If a princess can't get enough sex at home, she could look for a JAMES HEWITT look-alike and find contentment at last.

Timing is everything, most people that are about anything have a life, I love to get together with couples, but most people work have kids and you just have to make time, I'm a Bull and I understand these things

Saraha said:
My brain feels lighter now that you have picked it. I will invoice you for $4.73, ha ha.

Saw HER again today, Saraha. Gorgeous legs in "come get me heels" and short skirt. Are you going to provide any insight for me based on my answers to your list of questions? I can't stand it anymore, I have to approach this woman.

Users who are viewing this thread