• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

from a happy wife

• Thread starterveryhappywife
  • Start date
such a great thread. i hope you will keep updating it and add a few pictures. you look wow wow to say your in your 40's.

You are gorgeous :D

You're marvellous! And your husband is also a lucky man, for me he's living the dream!

You look beautiful happy! Is your bull black or white?

I say enjotythe experience and I wish that your bull impregnates you, and you have the cuckold baby, you, your bull, and hubby , all want!
Is your bull black or white?

you guys are so generous and totally amazing. my bull is white (but about 10 inches where it counts!) i looked for a pic in panties but could only find one with no panties... hope that's ok :)

really, this is such a supportive forum. oh -- one question: do you find after you cum that you're less excited about your wives fucking other men? for some reason hubby is, at least until the next day. so i try to not let him cum until after i fuck my bull. he not only prefers me all sloppy and fucked out but he's a lot more secure about everything when he hasn't cum first. does that make sense?

008.jpg

Reactions: cynful and WhiteOnInRice
Delicious Picture. Sense - Yes you have to keep him turned on.

My goodness god woman, you are really hot. I can see why you would need a couple of lovers. I am always present when the wife fucks others. Seeing the look of pleasure on her face afterwords turns sexual excitement into deep feelings of connection and love regardless of weather I have just cum or not.

Reactions: cynful
veryhappywife said:
you guys are so generous and totally amazing. my bull is white (but about 10 inches where it counts!) i looked for a pic in panties but could only find one with no panties... hope that's ok :)

really, this is such a supportive forum. oh -- one question: do you find after you cum that you're less excited about your wives fucking other men? for some reason hubby is, at least until the next day. so i try to not let him cum until after i fuck my bull. he not only prefers me all sloppy and fucked out but he's a lot more secure about everything when he hasn't cum first. does that make sense?

Yes,you are Absolutely right..

If your Husband cums ,then he wont like any cuckolding or any kinks which he shows when he is loaded...

Only when a he is fully loaded,he will like all the kinks,taboo, interracial ,humiliation things...but if he is unloaded,its opposite,thats male weakness

Maybe you can try it once.... Humiliate him or talk about your bull fucking you sweet pussy,while you talking,stroke him,he will easily cum,continue talking about it,and i am sure he will stop listening and will walk away...

hope it helps :)

We enjoyed your story. Her two bulls are also our employers and friends, vacation time usually ends up with her being a hot wife to some lucky guy, depending on the circumstances. Good luck!

Speaking for myself I lose all interest in sex after I cum. Generally my interest in sex & situations is only as strong as I am horny.

However, i have been trying to get my wife to take on other lovers for quite some time now, without any real success. Like you she agrees during sex, but when fantasy meets reality, no luck. I so badly want her to be satisfied and fully completely. I'd like to watch too!

Thanks again everyone & especially for the nice words about my pic! All I can say is that guys are all so different. My bull can come 4 times and literally still get hard watching me get hubby on the phone while hubby, like everyone here says, doesn't want to hear about it after he cums once. Maybe each sort of guy has different sexual power & maybe partly that's why some are cucks & others bulls? Well anyway I have a hot date tonight.... xo

Veryhappywife,it's very strange, I am not small cocked and have no trouble satisfying women but I still crave being a cuck. My ex-wife gave me a taste of it before I even knew what the word meant, we only knew it turned us both on, and I loved it and have craved it ever since. You can read my story in this section, it's either called My Experience or My Limited Experience, something like that. Enjoy your date hot lady!

Hi Ms. Veryhappywife,

veryhappywife said:
Wow I just signed on with the thought that my little posting has probably gone away and found so many sweet comments instead. Thanks so much, you all just made me wet lol...

Good!

veryhappywife said:
Yes, it's the honest truth that getting fucked a lot makes me want to fuck more.

Excellent! Other married women who take lovers have said that in this forum, so it sounds like it's true that the more men (other than her husband) a woman fucks, the more capacity for sexual satisfaction she realizes she has, and the more she wants to fuck even more men...

veryhappywife said:
I made a little video for my cuckold the other night in which my bull entered me from behind while asking if I loved my husband, and I moaned "Yes, because he lets me have your huge cock." I really meant it too.

That sounds really hot...

veryhappywife said:
I do get fucked bareback mostly because my bull expects it but also because I'm in my mid-forties I don't expect my chances to become pregnant are high.

No doubt it's more satisfying that way. It sounds like you're satisfied your probability of acquiring a serious STD is also quite low...?

veryhappywife said:
Even though it happened earlier that I got pregnant by my bull, I'm being more careful. And in the end, after the initial freak-outs, that pregnancy situation turned out to be really incredible because it undeniably turned on hubby (and my bull too), and then we all wanted it. It was sad, of course, to lose the pregnancy because I love kids, and the dynamic would have been nothing short of awesome, but it wasn't meant to be.

It's good to hear you're satisfied you would have been able to handle that situation OK, and it made your relationships with your bull and cuckold even more erotic...

veryhappywife said:
So instead I just go out with my bull in super sexy silver micro-miniskirts and heels.

That does sound super-sexy...

veryhappywife said:
Hubby dresses me.

As he should. Assisting you with preparing for your dates should, of course, be part of his role as your cuckold, so that's entirely proper...

veryhappywife said:
My bull buys me presents and takes me dancing all night and then we fuck and fuck like 3 times a week.

You sound like a properly-satisfied married woman who is receiving her due...

veryhappywife said:
Hubby understands me and supports my sexual appetite. He says it makes me more beautiful and even calmer (I bitch much less now). All three of us know this is how a woman should be.

Yup. A married woman who is sexually-satisfied by lovers and has a devoted cuckold is a happy woman...

veryhappywife said:
Being fucked hard, sincerely and often by different men makes me feel natural and free.

Absolutely. That's the way it should be...

Thanks for the updates and for posting your hot photos. You're a gorgeous woman and you're entitled to all the sexual satisfaction you can handle.

—Custer

This is really great. Thank you for sharing!!

How do you deal with making sure your kids don't find out?

veryhappywife said:
Thanks again everyone & especially for the nice words about my pic! All I can say is that guys are all so different. My bull can come 4 times and literally still get hard watching me get hubby on the phone while hubby, like everyone here says, doesn't want to hear about it after he cums once. Maybe each sort of guy has different sexual power & maybe partly that's why some are cucks & others bulls? Well anyway I have a hot date tonight.... xo

i love this thread and your pic WOW! you have great tits and you bet they look so hot covered in your bulls cum. cant wait to see more of you.

to answer your question i think every guy is different. for me when i get cuck im hard for hours.

the 1st time it happened and my gf was texting me what was going on i was stroking my cock from 9.30pm to 4am i must of cum 6 or 7 times. even after all that i was still horny but so raw lol. the same still happens i'll be hot for it for days after and i just want more.

keep the thread going its very enjoyable.

veryhappywife said:
I made a little video for him the other night where my bull entered me from behind while asking if I loved my husband, and I moaned yes because he lets me have this huge cock. I really meant that too.

Any chance we can see this video? ; )

Thank you again everyone so so so much, all your detailed responses are so helpful and they turn me on :)

Someone mentioned about STDs but I try really hard to avoid this by knowing who I mess around with. It's not foolproof but so far so good. I met someone the other day who I used to work with and has been asking to see me for tea for months. I guess this is the sort of guy I might ultimately hook up with because I know something about him and also know people who know him. Plus he's a 30ish bodybuilder :)

As for my kids, I come and go at nights but always get home before they're up in the morning. We usually just tell them I'm meeting a girlfriend or someone from work or that I just have some work to do. I'm aware that as they get older they may very well figure it out, but my feeling about it is so what? It's natural and I'm not embarrassed, it's how their parents live. It's too bad really that i can't be more open or even share a face pic with all of you but too many people I know or work with, not to mention the stupid local news, totally won't understand. So I guess we stay here kinda "underground" for now. But still I think a forum like this will help make our lifestyle more open and acceptable someday.

So that's my political speech, vote for me for president, lol! On more important matters I showed these posts to my bull last night and I still can't walk straight. He fucked me so hard & i was so sore that when I got home I had to beg hubby to enter me gently & just stay still there, which he did. I was so open he just easily slipped right in. xo

Do your bulls usually cum inside of you? If so, how does it make your husband feel? Also, how much does size matter to you?

topguy said:
Do your bulls usually cum inside of you? If so, how does it make your husband feel? Also, how much does size matter to you?

Yes they cum in me. It makes my hubby feel like he has the hottest and horniest wife in America. Size never mattered much to me until I was fucked by a really large cock. Now it matters a lot. It turns me on because guys with big cocks are more confident, so it's not just about the physical size, which is also part of it. But it's not the most important thing. The bull still has to be cool, fun to be with, really into me & think I'm beautiful. Then the big cock is an extra wonderful treat.....

great thread i have a lil hot slut wife as well love it

Users who are viewing this thread