• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

from a happy wife

• Thread starterveryhappywife
  • Start date
Does race make any difference to you? Have you been with a black man and if so how does that experience differ?

My wife says size doesn't matter, then she follows that up with her desire for fat dicks, and follows that up with long dicks bottom out and hurt.

So I asked her again about her very active past and size. She just won't talk, I get hard just asking her, just thinking about the hundreds of cocks that have paved the way for me.

Reactions: cynful
This is a great thread!

veryhappywife,

Very similar situation here. My wife has been spreading her legs for other guys for over 20 years now. We started out doing mfm, or me always being there to watch. The first few guys who fucked my wife were close personal friends of mine. As we looked beyond guys we knew in everyday life, it became increasingly difficult to find guys who were comfortable fucking my wife in front of me. After a few years, my wife started seeing guys alone.

We had the same problem with our kids. We had to make up excuses why mommy was not home in the evening when she had a date. My wife always got home before the kids got up in the morning. Several times I had to call and wake her up to come home. By the way, as discreet as we tried to be, our kids figured out our lifestyle eventually.

My wife hates condoms so she always goes bare with her boyfriends. Our attempt to mitigate the risk is that my wife dates married men. We rationalize that the right married guys are lower risk. My wife prefers guys who have been married for several years.

The problem with Kate dating married men is that they cannot be paying for hotel rooms all the time. I actually rented an apartment for several years so that my wife's married boyfriends could have a nice, safe place to fuck my wife. We kept the apartment until the kids moved out of the house.

My wife has long-term relationships with half a dozen guys...one of them (her boss) for over 8 years. My wife decided to get an office job and one of her boyfriends hired her. They do not play around in the office, but he has a date with my wife every week.

When we got rid of the apartment ($$$) she told her boyfriends that she would like to continue to see them, but they would have to come to our house for their 'dates'. They all knew she was married and that her husband encouraged her to date other guys, so it was just a matter of them getting to know me and being comfortable fucking my wife while I was around the house.

My wife had each of her boyfriends come to our house for a date and to meet me. I had been eating their cum out of my wife for years, they just did not know that (lol). They are all nice guys. Two of them are black. My wife puts her dates on our shared calendar so that I know who is coming to the house and when. My wife has been dating her boyfriends at our house for a couple of years now and it is awesome.

If you (or your husband) would care to communicate more privately, email me at robandkate@hotmail.com.

Anyone else who would like to email me is invited too.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

Wow what a cool lifestyle you guys have! Sounds like you & your wife & me & hubby have a lot in common, maybe we'll reach out to you.... I haven't had a chance yet to fuck a black guy but I'm definitely looking. I love Arabic guys though, they are animals in bed lol. My current bull is Italian. I prefer strong, dark men. xo

RobandKate - very simiar to us - we have been at it over 17 years - wife usually ends up paying for the hotel rooms.

Would you mind if I reached out to you via email as well?

Hay RobandKate,

Met my wife in her mid-30s, middle of a divorce. She was celibate after filing. However, in a moment of weakness she admitted a bit of her sexual past. She estimated that she fucked or sucked more than 300 different guys, this was her estimate and she said it was conservative. She told me that sometimes she had several 'dates' in a night. (I'm getting hard just writing this) Our first date ended in car blowjob.

I have been trying to get her to have sex with others, 2 conditions, she tell them I'm ok with it & details when I ask. Though I really really really want to watch, It'd be ok if she does it without my presence. Bought her condoms, lube created an AFF account. No luck, even offered to find partners for her. No luck, the closest was watching the aftermath of her giving a handjob, while I ate her at a sex club.

Sure would like to be in your shoes, at least I think I would, sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality. I sure want to find out.

Veryhappywife - I'm jealous of your husband.

Wow, what a hot thread and what a hot woman! I saved your pics and will be cumming all over those big tits of yours momentarily!

Please keep your story cummin'!

ChiDog said:
Wow, what a hot thread and what a hot woman! I saved your pics and will be cumming all over those big tits of yours momentarily!

Okay - true confession time - I think that is super hot. Thank you :)

veryhappywife said:
Wow what a cool lifestyle you guys have! Sounds like you & your wife & me & hubby have a lot in common, maybe we'll reach out to you.... I haven't had a chance yet to fuck a black guy but I'm definitely looking. I love Arabic guys though, they are animals in bed lol. My current bull is Italian. I prefer strong, dark men. xo

Interesting how you mentioned Arabic because I am Persian myself (we look similar and our languages sound similar lol). : ]

Absolutely love this thread and hearing of your adventures! And wow, you are a totally beautiful woman, inside and out! I hope you continue to share with us here, thank you! I love how you tease your hubby when you get ready to go out with your bull, that's fantastic!

Thank you! All these sweet comments give me more confidence about everything and make me want to be wilder. Here's a question: once in awhile I tell hubby that I'll make love to him with another woman in a 3some but he doesn't really pick up on that. He says he'd much rather see me with 5 guys lol. I thought sex with two women is every guy's fantasy. Not so for cucks?

veryhappywife said:
Thank you! All these sweet comments give me more confidence about everything and make me want to be wilder. Here's a question: once in awhile I tell hubby that I'll make love to him with another woman in a 3some but he doesn't really pick up on that. He says he'd much rather see me with 5 guys lol. I thought sex with two women is every guy's fantasy. Not so for cucks?

Well I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice lol, but given the choice of having that or having my girlfriend have a threesome with 2 guys then come home, tell me about it, then let me soothe her sore pussy with my tongue I would most definitely plump for the latter! Oh and just a thought veryhappywife, does your husband help you prepare for dates. laying out your underwear, running you a bath and such? I loved it when my ex-wife let me do that.

veryhappywife said:

Glad to hear that all of our positive comments make you want to be even wilder! By the way, most of us reading this are jacking off looking at the hot pics you posted. Very sexy.

I am more of a hotwife husband than a cuck, and I define the difference as the level of humiliation involved. We do not tolerate verbal or physical degradation, I just like being married to a woman who fucks a lot of different guys, and being with her afterward.

Involving another woman in our sex play would just distract me. I am orally Bi, and I love women and pussy, but I would rather watch my wife with other guys than have sex with another woman.

Kate and I have attended several national and regional lifestyle conventions. They are always 'couples only'. We love being around other lifestyle couples, but we don't play with couples. My wife always ends up fucking guys who are working at the event (security guards, bartenders etc...). We also only got to 'swing clubs' that allow single guys.

Rob
robandkate@hotmail.com

Then it appears that those of us married to such understanding husbands must be the luckiest women anywhere. Out to the gym now, maybe I'll get picked up by a new guy. Then later tonight out with my bull. Hubby I'm sure will be so hard picking out my clothes and watching me dress, which I love to do for him. The last thing I do before walking out the door is to get a nice long taste of his cock in my mouth... But not letting him cum till later. I'm getting too turned on right now thinking about this, I hope there's someone for me at the gym....

2 Comments

veryhappywife said:
Concerning men (and women also) losing interest; that's why this life style employs Chasity belts and cum denial. Perhaps not fitting with kids around.
I and most cucks I know personally have no interest in women except affections for our wives. Later in life I come to realize I would rather strike up a relationship with a man than a woman; less complicated. Have no friends though, or need any. Have been "owned" by wife since I was 18 years old.

veryhappywife said:

It certainly is for me! Have watched wife together with other women many times and loved it! She really loves the girls! :p In fact, just mentioned to me the other day for the first time in years that she'd like to soon make another trip to the resort! Hopefully get to see her sucking on some pussy while some other guys is ramming his cock in and out!

Btw, veryhappywife, you are the absolute dream wife! I hope freely fucking other men makes you feel as beautiful and desired as you truly are!!!

Thank you again for the sweet words! Gonna be a fun weekend... Leaving now to see my bull and a first date tomorrow with a new guy. Yay!! xo

Keep us informed, there are many like me who look forward to your posts! I actually look to see if you've posted as soon as I log on now. And of course in my mind I have orally serviced both your pussy and your delightful asshole!

Thank you so much.... Last night was amazing, we fucked a lot and he was so hard for me for hours. I've written before about how large he is, and he is. I have to measure it sometime, he doesn't exactly know how big. At one point I had it in my hands and was just lovingly kissing it up and down and he asked if I wanted him to hold the phone as I talked to hubby, so we called him and I thanked him for letting me have this beautiful cock. I even told him that I would have to have it now even if he said no. Then my bull laid me back and entered me, and he kept my knees pinned back behind his back and kind of made me take it all in, which isn't easy. He fucked me very hard like that. I came twice. Later i went home around 3 am and hubby slipped right inside me and came right away, which was very sweet too in its own way. xo

Users who are viewing this thread