• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting what I asked for

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Nude Beach

"I did ask her again if she was serious about the 3 of us at the nude beach and she said she thought it'd be fun. I'm trying to envision that scene. The 3 of us lying there. I wonder if she'd ask him to apply her suntan lotion? We've seen 3-somes at the beach before and Sue has always commented on the "lucky lady".

STB:
You better make sure you have suntan lotion on your oun cock as it will be erect all the time Don is putting on Sue's lotion.
LOL, Harry

Oh, believe me, I've had some fun with this in my head - especially last night as Sue turned in early. I think, if it happens - and it probably will as we frequent the nude beach as much as possible - then I think it'll be awesome to see how she reacts and feels when she is the one that everyone looks at.

Nude Beach

STB:
Do you thing Don is willing to go to a nude beach? Has Sue already asked him about it? Some guys that are very 'macho' in private, are not so 'out going' in public.
LOL, Harry

Yeah I have similar thoughts to Harry. This new idea had untold possibilities for lusty excitement. In fact I can see Stb starting another new thread!

Users who are viewing this thread