• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Getting what I asked for

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Stb, I am delighted that you enjoyed each other last night. Was it only you and her or did don come into the conversation while you made love?

Shidave - despite our passion, there is almost always an element of foreplay which these days almost always involves a level of teasing and such. At points last night Sue encouraged me to "fill her like Don does" and I do confess, images of him and her are also almost always in my mind and spur me on. But outside of the build-up during foreplay, the weekend holiday was definitely at play and between the wine earlier - when we got down to good old fucking - it was all passion between us including the exquisite feeling of her legs locked around me pulling me deeper just when it mattered and I filled her pussy with my own cum.

Even this morning she is still quite horny - with the kids busy for the day, she's working in the yard in short-shorts and is braless - when she comes into the cool house she knows I can't stop staring at her nipples through her t-shirt!

I hear you about what Sue wants but how would you like to see it play out. Seeing that you typically lead her to water be telegraphing what you want or are interested in. Just curious if it would be like after we have sex tonight that's it for the next 2 weeks. Or if you would still pump and pull out just not cum in her? Or something else? Curious as to what you are willing to pursue or go along with.

Shidave and others here asked me to point them to the thread where I'd posted pics of Sue both dressed and undressed.
Here's the link - there are a few posts on the page link below plus on the next page or two of that thread: http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/general-cuckoldry/11061-dressed-undressed-4.html

I will try to convince her to enjoy her newfound sexual appetites so that maybe I can get a new pic or two. Strangely, as she's gotten older she seems more reluctant to let me takes pics of her - hopefully I can convince her otherwise...

Thanks Stb, Found the thread and left you a message there.

yeah, enjoyed the post, knew I'd seen her naked, but couldn't place where lol.

Big fun

Mr Soon, I hope you all had a nice holliday weekend. I and I am sure others, await to see what your dear lady has in store for you this week and beyond. Thank you.

Hey all,

It was quite an rousing weekend culminating with Sue making herself available to me last night despite her being quite tired out. It was actually her idea. She'd been teasing me most of yesterday afternoon as she told me "maybe I should let you just have me like Don does when he's still horny and I'm not!"

I knew what she was telling me - she'd told me that at times despite her being "tired" that she'd let Don use some lubricant and essentially masturbate using her pussy instead of his hand. She always says that despite her not being in-the-mood that by the end she was right there with him.

So - last night we put on a dirty movie in the bedroom and she simply lay back and said "Don likes it when I let him do this" and she spread her legs and just said "go ahead". I didn't need much encouragement since she'd kept me on edge all afternoon teasing me. The kids were gone for a while yesterday afternoon and as we lay out getting some sun - I joked with her that she ought to lay out nude as our backyard is pretty secluded. She teased me that maybe she'd have to go to the nude beach - I was going to reply to her when she continued and said "maybe the three of us can go sometime?". I was joking but she was serious. I told her that "everyone there would know you're fucking both of us!". Her reply that drove me crazy was "so, it's the truth,,
I am!". I wasn't - and still aren't - sure of how I feel about this - the 3 of us going together.

Anyway, I guess she was a bit horney herself, just tired last night - so as I said, she lay back and spread her legs for me. She put a little lubricant on her fingers and then handed the bottle to me. A moment later she said "whenever you're ready" and as I pushed into her she moaned that I should go slowly until she got used to me. She was very tight at first and as I started she may have not been totally horney but she did keep up with the teasing to get me going. As I got all the way into her she said things about how she'll let Don do this to her and how she liked feeling him stretching her as he would grow to full-size in her.

Within a few minutes she was right there with me. It was so incredible to feel her getting wetter and wetter as she got more and more aroused. She kept encouraging me to do-it-for-myself and that she'd be there with me at the end. Sure enough, as I was about to burst, she was there too and while we didn't orgasm together, mine certainly triggered hers.

This morning she was still playful but reminded me that she expected her period to be arriving this week. I had totally forgotten about it - and then I realized and asked her if that was also why she went back last Saturday - that it was going to be a few weeks before she'd see Don - and she said "yeah". I felt a bit foolish about how I responded to the whole Saturday thing when I realized this but I didn't mention to her.

Hey all,

It was quite an rousing weekend culminating with Sue making herself available to me last night despite her being quite tired out. It was actually her idea. She'd been teasing me most of yesterday afternoon as she told me "maybe I should let you just have me like Don does when he's still horny and I'm not!"

I knew what she was telling me - she'd told me that at times despite her being "tired" that she'd let Don use some lubricant and essentially masturbate using her pussy instead of his hand. She always says that despite her not being in-the-mood that by the end she was right there with him.

So - last night we put on a dirty movie in the bedroom and she simply lay back and said "Don likes it when I let him do this" and she spread her legs and just said "go ahead". I didn't need much encouragement since she'd kept me on edge all afternoon teasing me. The kids were gone for a while yesterday afternoon and as we lay out getting some sun - I joked with her that she ought to lay out nude as our backyard is pretty secluded. She teased me that maybe she'd have to go to the nude beach - I was going to reply to her when she continued and said "maybe the three of us can go sometime?". I was joking but she was serious. I told her that "everyone there would know you're fucking both of us!". Her reply that drove me crazy was "so, it's the truth,,
I am!". I wasn't - and still aren't - sure of how I feel about this - the 3 of us going together.

Anyway, I guess she was a bit horney herself, just tired last night - so as I said, she lay back and spread her legs for me. She put a little lubricant on her fingers and then handed the bottle to me. A moment later she said "whenever you're ready" and as I pushed into her she moaned that I should go slowly until she got used to me. She was very tight at first and as I started she may have not been totally horney but she did keep up with the teasing to get me going. As I got all the way into her she said things about how she'll let Don do this to her and how she liked feeling him stretching her as he would grow to full-size in her.

Within a few minutes she was right there with me. It was so incredible to feel her getting wetter and wetter as she got more and more aroused. She kept encouraging me to do-it-for-myself and that she'd be there with me at the end. Sure enough, as I was about to burst, she was there too and while we didn't orgasm together, mine certainly triggered hers.

This morning she was still playful but reminded me that she expected her period to be arriving this week. I had totally forgotten about it - and then I realized and asked her if that was also why she went back last Saturday - that it was going to be a few weeks before she'd see Don - and she said "yeah". I felt a bit foolish about how I responded to the whole Saturday thing when I realized this but I didn't mention to her.

The Denial Game

We've played the denial game many times over the years. The most common and intense version is when I have full access to her for a couple of days after she's been with him. Then she says, "You have to wait to cum until after he has me."

She then prodeeds to keep me hard without release as much as possible until she sees him again. This includes a lot of "edging" me, or me making her cum (but I dont get to) while she pretents it's him.

Usually she want's me to enter her during or at the end of her orgasm. But I have to stop before I cum. The idea is that he gets it fresh and clean while I only get sloppy seconds.

When we do this and I do finally cum, it's both intense and heavy. The longest we've gone is a little over a month.

Right Indy. I wasn't trying to pry into the inner workings of Stb too much, I was interested in where he thought this might end up. Going back over the years, it was an interesting turning point when stb started the waiting period to keep Sue clean for her lover. I just love reading and watching the change and emotional struggle of STB with what he would like... What a great relationship... What a cuck! Thx stb

Sue definitely keeps her word. She did say she would make it up to you for letting her go back to Don on Saturday. She knew that you were disappointed or upset about that even though it was a turn on, so she made sure that she you enjoyed her the ensuing week and Memorial Weekend. It is reassuring that although she loves and needs her lover, she does love her husband and is aware of his needs. Maybe too aware (referring to your cuckold propensity).

STB, great insight. As you said, what man of 50 would ever imagine life would be like that for him at that age. You (and Sue) are an inspiration to us all.

For all our worries, I think you are living it and in control of it far better than any of us think. I suspect the real life you experience every day and don't tell us (and you shouldn't and don't need to) would illustrate this, and of course does to both of you.

i think Sue at her age could use a well deserved
respite <giggles>

What's with the age comments Duke?

Nothing new to share except a quick mention last night (re-reading my last post reminded me) except that I did ask her again if she was serious about the 3 of us at the nude beach and she said she thought it'd be fun. I'm trying to envision that scene. The 3 of us lying there. I wonder if she'd ask him to apply her suntan lotion? We've seen 3-somes at the beach before and Sue has always commented on the "lucky lady".

Fun thoughts.

Gotta run.

SoonToBe said:
What's with the age comments Duke?

Nothing new to share except a quick mention last night (re-reading my last post reminded me) except that I did ask her again if she was serious about the 3 of us at the nude beach and she said she thought it'd be fun. I'm trying to envision that scene. The 3 of us lying there. I wonder if she'd ask him to apply her suntan lotion? We've seen 3-somes at the beach before and Sue has always commented on the "lucky lady".

Fun thoughts.

Gotta run.

===========

well 2 b kind Sue IS on the wrong side of 40
and could probably use a time-out as menopause
approaches ............be prepared

Duke - not all women go downhill. It was the opposite for her older sister. Sue spoke to her at length when she began feeling things changing. Her sister was fairly sexually repressed when she was younger (even to the point of calling Sue a slut for how she used to fuck so freely) but Sue said that her sister admitted to becoming much more horny and sexual after menopause.

Gotta stick with the positive thinking. About the only thing her sister complained about was getting "dry" more quickly. Sue must have been laughing at that as we've been using lubricants on and off for years already!

Hey, perhaps for some it is the last Hurrah! Get as much as possible because you think the end is nigh! Whatever!
I say if an older woman likes sex; good for her and her partners. Enjoy.

Shidave - from what I've seen in relatives and friends who are older is that most of this is state-of-mind. If you decide you're "too old" for sex - then you set the course for how things will play out. Unless something changes drastically for Sue, I simply don't see that for either of us.

Stb - quite right. Age by numbers is a state of mind. If one is healthy then the numbers do not matter. also the most erogenous organ is definitely the mind. So many older people are into an attitude that it is shameful (or whatever reason) to indulge in sex so they more or less turn their backs on the idea. Maybe why so many older guys hang around bars hopefully buying women drinks and why so many women need to look at "boys" for fun.

Users who are viewing this thread