• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend and huge BBC

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
Don't stop the flow of pics. Our thirst needs to be slaked. Show the bedroom pics now. God, I'm thirsty for more.

'Bout a picture of your significantO by herself, clothed with a smiley face and all. Youins would still have that there plausible deniability.

Top notch output dude. And kudos to the beautiful young lady. Girlfriend?
Wife? 'Bout some stats. Age. height. weight. vitals breasts, waist and hips, etc. Anything else you care to share to raise the temperature would be appreciated.

I bet her bull ain't stopped smilin yet. I bet her hands shake thinking 'bout him. Two seconds thinkin' 'bout her BBB and she slick and ready. Whew!

sartor

"Youins" ???

Fuckin hot pics!

sartor said:

'Bout a picture of your significantO by herself, clothed

Whew!

sartor

Maybe you'll like this one...

Time to lay some black pipe!

I love this picture. Look how she spread her legs for his big black cock. She can't take her eyes off that huge piece of meat as it pounds her.

That's my girl!

Dear God - this is the hottest stuff I've seen in a while. Wow! Keep up the great work.

Good Lord, these pics have renewed my motivation to convince the wife....

OMFG...almost too hot for words. I love that she is taking that big snake bareback and is so stretched out trying to take him in. I bet the sounds coming from her were almost too intense to stand. I don't know how you kept the camera still enough to get these pics. I know you are going to show us the final results, just please don't make us wait too much longer. Thanks for sharing this super-hottie and her new best friend with us.

Jafwo said:
Good Lord, these pics have renewed my motivation to convince the wife....

perfect... That sounds great ;)

Love those tits and thighs!

You are a lucky man

i wish it was me!!!

Would love to see her facial expression

Absolutely one of the hottest series I've seen too...more? Please?

Is she in love with him now?

great pics well done to you both.

Very Sexy Stuff!

dirtywhiteboy said:
Notice how she's grabbing his wrists so intensely and the size difference in his huge hands and her petite hands.

Beauty and the fuckin Beast!

Of course the photos of his bare cock in her pussy are beautiful, but this one is very special and my favorite. Would love to see the face she is making at this wonderful moment.

How lucky you are to experience such a perfect evening with your wife!

Thanks so much for sharing these. Your wife and this man look so perfect together, 100% into each other.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread