• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Girlfriend and huge BBC

• Thread starterdirtywhiteboy
  • Start date
waistwatcher said:
OMFG...almost too hot for words. I love that she is taking that big snake bareback and is so stretched out trying to take him in. I bet the sounds coming from her were almost too intense to stand. I don't know how you kept the camera still enough to get these pics. I know you are going to show us the final results, just please don't make us wait too much longer. Thanks for sharing this super-hottie and her new best friend with us.

Giving it to her the way my baby likes it.....long and deep!

Damn, he is getting ALL UP IN THAT PUSSY....stretching her to the limit!

Can you believe as big as his fucking cock was...she's still tring to push it in deeper? The little slut!.....;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish it was me!!!

I second that thought!!! This is the best.......

She is a lucky girl,he is a lucky man,you are a LUCKY LUCKY MAN!!

I cant either ..that thing is impressive! I would suck it myself!

Gosh not many comments.....don't guess there is enough interest. We may never get around to posting pics of the best part of this session.....:(

Hey how many more comments do you want since your last post? We are waiting to see what comes next.This is a good thread keep it up.Its all in your court now dude.

Dirtywhite boy, you fucking lucky bastard... you know that pics you´re postings are very, very hot. Keep posting... we´re waiting to see that black snake cumming inside her pussy or deep in her ass...

Love the pics, we need to see more of your sexy lady in action !

Last edited by a moderator:
His cock is suitable for wedding night defloration of white brides who have a fantasy to cuck their husbands from day one of the marriage. Must be a lot of sperm in those powerful loins. Look how easily he can carry a white lass into the bedroom while impaled on his cock.

Users who are viewing this thread