Girls, When Does Your Pussy Get Wet With Black Guys?

• Thread starterlovenu
  • Start date

lovenu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 5, 2008
Maybe it happens when you're dancing. Maybe it happens when he kisses you. But--to all the ladies--what is it about black guys that arouses you? At what stage does your pussy get wet when you're with a black guy?

Hell, just thinking about him....LOL! Doesn't matter whether I'm with him or not.

Reactions: toolman
"When Does Your Pussy Get Wet With Black Guys?"

The same time as it gets wet for white guys. Yes, I have a preference for black men, but what kind of question is that? Maybe you should re-word it.

For my lovers...whenever I think of them...and once I have a date set up it is wet all the time in anticipation (I even start having orgasms in my dreams now). With random black guys in public it usually happens when I sense someone looking at me and I turn and see a handsome black man and then see that look in their eyes....my pussy just goes off.

Hungrylips said:
"When Does Your Pussy Get Wet With Black Guys?"

The same time as it gets wet for white guys. Yes, I have a preference for black men, but what kind of question is that? Maybe you should re-word it.

i agree

I start wetting the day of the date.....getting ready...knowing what I'm doing is taboo... my hubby encouraging me.......me teasing my hubby......After a evening of dancing and making out, I'm soaked. Quite seriously, I'll orgasm during foreplay because I'm so "ready"

Reactions: metalma
interracial dating isn't taboo...welcome to the 21st century.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's not like most guys think, my pussy certainly doesn't "gush" when I set eyes on a Black guy. But I have to admit when I'm dancing in a Black Man's powerful arms I do feel that I get moist, but it's when He deep kisses me that the fireworks start. We both know that by letting Him consume my mouth that He will be unloading inside me by the end of the night. I always start to shiver uncontrollably when I feel His hands wander over my body, seeing how far He can get. If He is a great kisser, He gets total access and THAT is when I can feel my pussy lubing up in preparation for that Man meat. It's purely natural to secrete this fluid to prevent soreness and aid lubrication. Sometimes I can get so wet that it's almost embarrassing but the feeling is always amazing.

• Love
Hi Tonyafox...
For me it is ALL of the reasons you have mentioned, PLUS when a strong pair of Black Hands lowers on my ass during a slow dance and He start to Pull me to Him, closer, and
CLOSER, the process of lubrication start and Yes IT can be Stop ... but only after a
couple climaxes...
You have described beautifully the way to reach 7 th Heavens...
Congrat....
Regards
Edith

• Love
I get wet just coming to this site......like today, I am SUPPOSED to be working, have a TON of stuff to get done....but the "mood" hit me, and I just planned to check the recent posts, two hours ago!! LOL amd I am DRIPPING wet from reading and responding, especially since finding cmeinfla's response about trying to get pregnant by her Black lover!!!!

But with Black guys....it really depends on the situation. In bars, I was already on the prowl so usually i would be wet just by going TO the bar looking for action. Getting dressed to go out could be a VERY messy drippy situation, hence the ready stock of mini-pads I kept on hand and in my purse. Definately it would be during what I came to know as a converstaion that was going to end up with us going home or at least to the parking lot for sex, so very early on in the conversation.

With Lovers, I would become wet just thinking about them!! And if I received an unexpected phone call from one, I would become wet just knowing he took the time to call me when he had some spare time. Getting ready for dates....frequently I would have to place mini-pads in my underwear to contain the amount of flow because I was SO excited!!!

And randome flirting in the mall, or gorcery store, etc....I would become wet just making eyes and smiling at a Black guy, just a casual HI could start me flowing especially if it became obvious it was leading somewhere else. Wish it were so easy now.....

JMNBABE

• Love
Susan said:
I start wetting the day of the date.....getting ready...knowing what I'm doing is taboo... my hubby encouraging me.......me teasing my hubby......After a evening of dancing and making out, I'm soaked. Quite seriously, I'll orgasm during foreplay because I'm so "ready"

I guess you could say that your black dates are creating Heaven on Earth for you. It is a wonderful compliment to your date for him to discover your eyes, tits and box are "wet and ready" for him to tango.

lil_miss_buttslut said:

Dear.. If anyone in my small rural community knew what hubby and I do, we would be tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail .OK im exaggerating, but we would be ruined.
Please excuse my sarcasm but "Welcome to reality".:)

• Love
Once there is skin on skin contact. Usually it's when he holds my hand because it means he's leading me to bed..or the floor, wherever he wants to use me.

• Love
I think it's when he looks into your eyes,your lying on your back in a bed,and he asks"You want some dick baby?"And i just melt.

Whenever I spot a sexy muscular hottie I get really wet down there.

Im very interested in this topic too. Especially while dancing, does anyone get wet to the point that it could get embarrising? I was at a party the other day and was wondering this. I wasn't dancing much but the way the girls were dancing I could help but look at each and everyone and just wonder how wet they were. Especially from the way they were grinding on guys.

lil_miss_buttslut said:

In racist America, it's still sorta taboo. I read racist comments all the time about Blk men and white women (exp. 4chan.org). People still turn their heads when they see an interracial couple in public. Sure, it's not as taboo as it used to be, but it's taboo enough to still be a turn on. How many white men and black men have said that one thing that turns them on about interracial sex is the differences of skin color? I love seeing my black cock slide into wet white pussy. That makes it a little taboo.

princess20092009 said:
I think it's when he looks into your eyes,your lying on your back in a bed,and he asks"You want some dick baby?"And i just melt.

Mmmm love this answer. I especially like to be on top of a woman, knowing she wants to be filled up.

Byron6555 said:
In racist America, it's still sorta taboo. I read racist comments all the time about Blk men and white women (exp. 4chan.org). People still turn their heads when they see an interracial couple in public. Sure, it's not as taboo as it used to be, but it's taboo enough to still be a turn on. How many white men and black men have said that one thing that turns them on about interracial sex is the differences of skin color? I love seeing my black cock slide into wet white pussy. That makes it a little taboo.

Yeah the contrast of skin tone is really something else, the paler the better. Its fantastic fucking some white pussy doggy style only to look down and see your black cock sliding in and out of that white pink pussy as your black balls slap against that pale white ass over and over until you grab her by the hips motion her towards you and shoot your load deep within her. Both gasping for air as you let the last drops enter her you let out a sigh of relief and instantly get to work on that pussy again until its sore and bruised and she cant walk properly.

zuzcrg200 said:
Im very interested in this topic too. Especially while dancing, does anyone get wet to the point that it could get embarrising? I was at a party the other day and was wondering this. I wasn't dancing much but the way the girls were dancing I could help but look at each and everyone and just wonder how wet they were. Especially from the way they were grinding on guys.

I'm very wet anyway. In a short skirt and a thong I can ride a man's thigh and make him feel his trousers getting wet. But it's hardly embarrassing in that situation.

But in one or two supposedly 'normal' situations, just talking and flirting I've soaked my jeans (had a red pair thatI just couldn't wear in the end) , may times and been embarrassed because EVERYONE knows what's going on between my legs.