Girls, When Does Your Pussy Get Wet With Black Guys?

• Thread starterlovenu
  • Start date
What was it about those two "normal" situations that got you so wet? Were they black guys flirting with you?

Byron6555 said:
In racist America, ir is still sorta taboo.

You are absolutely correct.

susan and bbc

Susan said:
Dear.. If anyone in my small rural community knew what hubby and I do, we would be tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail .OK im exaggerating, but we would be ruined.
Please excuse my sarcasm but "Welcome to reality".:)

Susan, would you tell us more about BBC you you?

Wet When Black

Whenever I see a hot black stud my pussy gets really wet and steamy. When I talk to then or kiss them I get turned on.:yumyum:

Last edited by a moderator:
Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
Yeah the contrast of skin tone is really something else, the paler the better. Its fantastic fucking some white pussy doggy style only to look down and see your black cock sliding in and out of that white pink pussy as your black balls slap against that pale white ass over and over until you grab her by the hips motion her towards you and shoot your load deep within her. Both gasping for air as you let the last drops enter her you let out a sigh of relief and instantly get to work on that pussy again until its sore and bruised and she cant walk properly.

hee hee heee
I love that answer
;)

lovenu said:
Maybe it happens when you're dancing. Maybe it happens when he kisses you. But--to all the ladies--what is it about black guys that arouses you? At what stage does your pussy get wet when you're with a black guy?

My answer is... none of your f#$%ing business!

I always love to look him in his eyes and feel his warmth. If I don't get excited by his eyes or his touch then I move on. I know even for a few hours of hot sex with a Black stud I still want him to at least act like he respects me, even though he knows I am a cheap easy fuck for Black men. Sorry if this appears to honest. Love Betty! XOXXO

Well for me... My heart is usually pounding out of my chest when I'm slow dancing with a strong black man. His hands all over my body might make me a little moist but not until the slow deep kissing starts is when my pussy really gets wet. I guess it knows what is about to cum later in the evening! lol

when i know i am going to hook up with my man.. i am soaked.. especially while getting ready to go over there and wearing what he wants me to wear at all times, bikini and heels.. yeah.. im just soaked by the time i get there.. anticipation is just crazy!!

Reactions: whitemcurious
agree with stlblondie

my first time getting wet

was when I was with my husband at a bar and 2 blk guys came over to us and introduced themselves then sat down next to me .i really got wet soon after that, then afew more times while we were talking. I was soaked when my husband pulled my panties off and he noticed it and told me so,
little did I know that soon after we made love he called those blk guys up and invited them to are motel room and I didnt believe him because I didnt have a clue that he got there number while I was in the ladies room.
But I should have known that my husband would go along with those guys
when they told him that they wanted to hook up and fuck me.
Believe me I was shocked when he handed me the phone and one of those guys started telling me that they were on their way
a minute later they wee knocking at are door and I jumped up out of bed and went to grab my cloths as fast as i could then i ran into the bathroom and locked it.I got so fucking wet then that i sat on the toilet and I could hear
the drops of my wetnessas they hit the water in the toilet:redface:

Attachments

• tori3picspre1.jpg
    tori3picspre1.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 287
There are a lot of differant things that can and have made me soil a clean set of panties.
I have gotten aroused to the max just watching certain men, the way they smile, the twinkle in their eyes, the way they carry themselves, and yes the way they look at me directly and indirectly.

Other times I have gotten hot at the sight of a guys package filling out his trousers, some guys just ooz sex and my pussy responds all by itself.

And the sight of a mans cock never fails to make my pussy twitch and begin to leak, I think that mens cocks are so beautiful in there own masculine way and my entire body reacts to the sight of one...or more.
Even if I think that I am not in the mood for sex, all my hubby has to do is pull his cock out and my body reacts and within minutes I have to hold him, fondle him, suck him, and yes....service him.
I have no idea why I am like this but from the very first time that I saw a mans cock for the first time I have been like this, don't get me wrong, I am not complaining at all....hehehe, because it has led to many wonderful nights with many wonderful men.

dam mj, love your ass in that picture.

When I know I'm going to see him that night I start to get excited. I start getting moist taking a shower, getting ready, trying to decide what to wear, getting dressed, driving over to his place or to meet him I can feel myself really getting moist. When I see him and he touches me, when he kisses me, when we dance, by the time we get back to his place I am usually so wet it feels like it is going to run down my thighs.

Constantly wet !!!

All of what has been said above is true, as for myself being addicted to bbc since been recently blackened and owned, I am always wet just thinking of their amazing dicks and what they do to me.
As a nymphomaniac, may be my situation is different and that explain my being always soaked.

When a bbc looks at me I just cum and wnat him to take me and do whatever he wants.

• Haha
Reactions: GabrielBigHard
I just have to think about black men and I get wet. However when I'm out in public and a black man stares at me, oh god I cream my thong. I especially feel bad when this happens when I'm with my kids, but I just can't help myself there so sexy.