• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

going to adult book store glory hole

nancyask

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
hi i had a guy make me go to a adult store but i had to wear a slip and bra under my regular clothing and then go in a booth and strip down to the slip and bra i had to take pictures so he could see i did it when i was taking my selfie a guy reached in and started feeling my ass he asked to come in with me i just said ok and he shut the door and locked it it was so dark the movie was not running and he was still feeling my ass well he kissed me

i just stud there in shock what was i support to do he put 1 hand on my bra and said your so cute sweaty and kissed me again this time with tong i slid my tong out as well i think from instinct but he was bow feeling me all over he took y hand and put it down on her crouch i felt his cock in his pants was very hard he was well dressed like a well too do man he was still kissing me as he unzipped his pants and his cock sprang out into my hand i held it he finely stopped kissing me and said that's it baby don't be shy i was still in shock he slid his hand up under the slip and seen i had panties on well he must have liked that he said o sweaty you are so sexy

i started rubbing his cock and he said that's it you feel so good honey he was so hard in my hand i could not believe this was happening well he started sucking on my neck and omg that felt so good i tilted my head so he could do it all he liked and he did he said o you like that don't you i said yes

it was my first time at a book store i had jerked off the guy that made me do this and he was going to tell others unless i did it i was just going to take the pic then go but this happened hell after he started sucking my neck i kind of melted in his arms but he started kissing me again and omg it was so hot then i felt something worm in my hand he had cum in my hand and squirted all over the slip i had on he kissed my lips soft and said that was fantastic honey and asked for my email i gave it to him and he left i wiped his cum off the slip and got dressed and went home

i told gary the guy that made me do this and he said it was just a start he then had me put a dress on and he fucked me so good

after about a week gary told me it was time to go back to the adult store again but this time he said he was going with me he got me a few things to put on 1 was a huge bra and he got me large rubber tits to fill it a red teddy and red and white frilly panties the bra was 42EEwell i put it all on and he made me put the fake tits on i put t shirt and jeans on over it all but omg it was so obvious that i had a bra on he said i had to do it this way he drove me i really felt weird with the tits sticking way out but he kept feeling it as he drove he said the guys will love me

i felt so funny walking in there but gary started showing me the toys and then i seen the same guy that had kissed e the last time i told gary and he said its ok hes checking you out gary walked away and left me there the guy walked over and said your back and looking hot as ever i kind of just giggled but he put his arm around me and said do you want to get in one of the big booths i said ok and he kind of lead me to the back with his arm around my waste he could not see that i had anything on except for the huge boobs sticking out under my t-shirt he lead me in the booth and shut the door but left it a few inches open he said so he could see me this time as soon as he had me alone he kissed me both hands on the bra over my t shirt then pulled it up and said omg
he kissed me again and said what els do you have on i stepped back and striped to the bra teddy and panties he pulled his cock out and was stroking it watching me as soon as i stud up he was on me again hands everyplace went right to my neck he sucked my skin in his mouth hard i mond it felt so good he said you like a guy taking you as a girl dont you i said yes he sucked harder omg i got so hard he was feeling my cock in the panties he put my hand on his cock and i started jerking him off slow i did not want him to stop sucking my neck just then i noticed gary was looking in the cracked door then he stepped away and another guy was looking in i closed my eyes he said i was so sexy like a little girl then i felt another set of hands on my ass i thought it was gary but it was a different guy that just came in the booth and got behind me the guy sucking my neck said she likes her neck kissed and omg he started sucking the other side i just melted in there arms i started jerking off the other guy i seen gary looking in he said be a good girl and make them happy

the guy behind me had both hands on my boobs in the bra the other was feeling the panties up i looked at the door gary was watching with another guy i felt my panties being pulled down i tried to pull them back up he said that's ok baby its ok just a little and they went down the guy behind me pushed his cock agents' my ass crack i had never done anything in my ass ever and i knew what he wanted he was still sucking my neck he slapped my ass a bit and said that's it sweaty can i feel his hard cock and yes it was all the way between my legs sliding in and lot up ageist my balls i tried to keep my legs together so he could not do to much i felt his rube oil on my ass then said thats better fell good now i moaned i was being kissed again he kept putting oil on my ass then i seen a flash gary was taking pictures

the one behind me was really humping his cock between my legs as he felt me up i herd gary ask him if he was in me he said no not yet but all of a sudden he pushed up and omg it went right in me it did not hurt at all and he said in in her now to gary gary reached in with a small brown bottle and told me to sniff it so i sniffed in a big wiff then he made me do it again i felt the guys cock going deeper in my ass and i just naturally bent over a bit pushing my ass at him the guy in the front lifted up a bit and his cock went in my mouth he said that's it honey do it good he pushed down on y head a bit so he could get more in my mouth but the guy being thought i was bending over for him and he shoved it all the way in holding on to my tits he was fucking me deep and the other guy was fucking my mouth i felt a 3rd set of hands on me from the door the guy with gary was feeling me up as well gary was holding the bottle to my nose i started moaning with each push in me in y ass and in y mouth they both kept telling me how hot i was and such a good girl then i felt the guy in my mouth cum in my mouth he said im Cumming in your mouth honey just then the other guy cam i could feel each squirt in my belly he pulled out of me and said thanks sweaty and left but the guy with gary got right behind e and slamed his cock in my ass deep he said thats it you know you wanted this the guy that cam in my mouth said he would email me and we can set up a date that he realy liked me he bent down and kissed me gary got in and shut the door gary started in my mouth then i felt the guy cum in me i said hes Cumming to gary he said good well after he cam gary fucked me as well gary helped me get dressed and the we started for the car i could barley walk and as i left i relished 1 of the guys was the manager

gary told me on the way home it was called poppers he had me sniffing so it would feel good and it did i cam as the 2nd guy fucked me it all squirted in the pink panties around my ankles

gary knew he had me just were he wanted me he told me he was going to make me a full time pussy or he would show the pictures to my wife a few days later he gave me pills to make my tits bigger and a new little girl sissy dress it has 5 petticoats matching bra and panties a brunet wig and 2 more sets of rubber fake tits a c cup and a b cup he said if i keep taking the pills i wont need the b cup fallacies

this is the bra i had on

bra  book store.jpg

after he got me the pink dress he wanted me in it all the time i loved that i could make him happy by wearing it but after a mo he told me he was taking me back to the book store but this time i had to dress up just like that pic and nothing over it i had to go as a girl

i was so nerves getting dressed that day i ran to his car so no one could see me then we drove to the store i did not want to get out i was so shy about being seen like that gary told me that the guys would love it just like he does so i got out and went in the place had a bunch of guys and they all looked at me gary seen i was nerves he pulled me to the back near the booths a guy whistled at me and 1 garbed my ass gary sat me down in a booth and a guy said hi to me i just said hi back and gary told him go in she loves guys the door was wide open the guy just pulled his cock out and put it near my mouth so i let him put it in he monad as my tong licked out of my mouth and down his cock i could tell he was liking it and that made me feel better he was rubbing my dress on the tits and i seen gary taking pictures another guy got next to him and pulled his cock out and omg it was fricking huge like 10 inch and had this huge head on it like a tennis ball i tried to pop the head in y mouth and it just barley fit in my mouth he said you like that big cock don't you baby well i had to say that thing is huge just then the first guy cam on my face and he left the new guy said stand up sweetie les se hoe you look i stud up and turned around he kissed me and i could feel his cock lift the dress up in the front it was so long it slid between my legs and he started feeling my tits and rubbed my hair a bit gary was still taking pictures gary said turn around and bend over let him see your panties i did it and he garbed my hips he said nice little girl hips honey then puled them down i felt his cock rubbing agents my ass i looked back and said your to big for me love he said its ok i will go slow gary handed him this thing of ky he always has the guy put some on my ass and slid a finger in me then a bit more with 2 then 3 fingers gary reached in with the poper stuff i sniffed it then garbed the pottle and kept sniffing i felt that huge head at my ass i just said please go slow gary was feeling my tits up and took a few pic then he started to push it in me just a little he backed off then again each time i felt that huge ball starching my hole i could feel my ass getting looser from the poper and wam he pushed it in omg it hurt i garbed his hand and said stop it hurts he said its ok its in its ok he kissed me head and started sliding in and out keeping the head in me i pushed back on it a bit it started to feel so good he said thats it baby and he could see i was liking it now he puled out so the head was just inside me and shuved most of it in me i could feel it bottom out in me and he puled it back out slow i thought he was going to do the same thing but this time when he was almost out he popped it out then slamed it all the way in me omg i thought he was riping me in to it hurt i sniffed the popper again i almost fell down he was all the way in me and i could feel it in my belly he started fucking it in and out and omg it drove me nuts if a guy has a g spot he hit it in me he was now able to go all the way in and out with each stroke then he pushed it all the way in again i could feel him Cuming in my belly he said im getting you so pregnant right now honey gar said to me do you like getting pregnant i said yes i was cumming at that moment the guy pulled out and i collapse on to the bench gary came in and shut the door we kissed a bit and he fucked my mouth he then asked me if i would mind if he tried to hit on my wife nancy i said i dont think she will do anything he said we will work on it and i was finely able to stand and we left

on the way home i checked my mail and the well dressed guy from the first 2 times was asking me out on a date i told gary he said if i think i was up to that it was ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back