• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

going to adult book store glory hole

• Thread starternancyask
  • Start date
a few days later he asked if i would invite him to a party my waife was having he said i could say it was a guy from work

just for a timeline the party i am going to tell next was in July it was a night time bonfire bbq just a bunch of friends about 30 people alot of drinking i told nancy i had invited a few guys from work and at lest 1 was cumming
i told gary he could try flerting but not to try anything bad with her

nancy is 5 ft 1 bbw very huge tits and big ass gary never meet her but knew what she looked like i had showen him pictures and he had seen her bras on me

the next day i called gary to see what all he was doing at the bondfirs alone with nancy he told me to put the samedress on that she had on and he came over i had the dress on and he had me set in his lap he started feeling me up telling me how he had his hand in her bra feeling her huge tits up and then he puled the dress up in the back he did the same to me as he kissed me and omg his cock slid in me he said nancy was very willing to talke his cock and he cam in her

that was the end of july and in augest he was over seeing me he had a new blue sissy dress for me and he told me he took nancy out i asked for details but he said lay on the bed so i did he layed with me and said he wanted me to do a gang bang with his friends and guys he knowes on line and he said if i do it he will tell me i agreed and he said thay went to his house and he fucked her 2 times and she told him she has a few guys s that she sees alot gary was fucking me as he told me and when he cam he said i love you and kissed me

gary has taken nancy out 4 time so far i can always tell when he has had her he tells me to put on what ever she had on the day before then he fucks me so good he just told me the gang bang is do this week he wants me to be in the blue sissy dress he gave me a week ago omg it is so sissy he loves it this is the dress and this is gery behind me

320x240.10.jpg dot18.jpg

Reactions: Charlesthethick
nancyask said:
gary has taken nancy out 4 time so far i can always tell when he has had her he tells me to put on what ever she had on the day before then he fucks me so good he just told me the gang bang is do this week he wants me to be in the blue sissy dress he gave me a week ago omg it is so sissy he loves it this is the dress and this is gery behind me

320x240.10.jpg dot18.jpg
sounds like your loving it

Reactions: dark
noway said:
sounds like your loving it
yes i am he makes me feel so good like i am a girl

Reactions: noway

Users who are viewing this thread