• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Hardcore 4..... damn that's a whole lot of fucking

101.jpg102.jpg103.jpg104.jpg105.jpg

Great stuff subhub thanks! So do you have fun at these parties or do you stay home while she goes to them?

tcfranklin... thank you... and I do/will

subchard... told you about part/some of it before... they are really different...kind of a cuck's dream... I'm there a lot... but with the kids now I don't stay the night like I used to... they have these 4 times a year and for them it is really a kind of family reunion and gathering of friends... and momma is pretty popular... if you stepped back and looked at it... it should piss you off... she cooks cleans and etc AQND a lot more for almost 3 days straight!.... there are a couple of wives there that will talk to me and just the cuck conversation can get me so damned horny!... lets just say that to them... all guys are either bulls... cucks... or soon to be cucks! and they are pretty open about it

LikesMMF ... thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back