Have you been cuckolded by Indian men?

• Thread starterPhilippinesFun
  • Start date
MSCuck said:
The first real man to fuck my wife was from India and he fucked her at least once a week for over a year until he had to move away for his internship. We had been married for less than a year when they met and I had not made her orgasm with my little dick so she needed to get fucked by a real cock really badly and he wanted a thick blonde American women to fuck.
She fucked a few other men during that year, but she fell in love with him and would have left me for him if he had wanted her. But he was about to be a Doctor and didn’t want a blonde slut who had been used and abused by him physically and mentally for over a year.
She loved being with him and told me all about his big brown cock and how good he could fuck her to orgasms because I never could. I paid for their hotel room that first night and it was the best $110 I’ve ever spent. He is the man who started our cuckold lifestyle. I regret not sucking his cock to thank him for satisfying my wife’s needs.

1610523454071.jpeg

Thanks for sharing your story. This reminds me of a friend of mine that married his high school sweetheart, a slim and athletic blonde lady. Great couple in all respects, but she could never have an orgasm with him.

She used to spend weekends with me at my place. The first thing she would do when she'd arrive was take off her wedding ring and place it on the dresser. And it used to be there till she was ready to leave.

She was never on birth control (and we never used condoms). On the rare occasions when a weekend coincided with one of the non-fertile windows of her menstrual cycle, both of them would beg/demand that I ejaculate in her. He especially loved it when she'd get back home all filled up and dripping.

I have never been with a "thick" lady (all of my partners thus far have been athletic or slim/skinny). I am looking forward to that experience (of pleasuring a "thick" lady), in case it ever happens!

All the best to you!

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c and CathyNC
this has got me curious, id like to service an Idian guy myself someday

• Love
Reactions: monitaur
MSCuck said:
The first real man to fuck my wife was from India and he fucked her at least once a week for over a year until he had to move away for his internship. We had been married for less than a year when they met and I had not made her orgasm with my little dick so she needed to get fucked by a real cock really badly and he wanted a thick blonde American women to fuck.
She fucked a few other men during that year, but she fell in love with him and would have left me for him if he had wanted her. But he was about to be a Doctor and didn’t want a blonde slut who had been used and abused by him physically and mentally for over a year.
She loved being with him and told me all about his big brown cock and how good he could fuck her to orgasms because I never could. I paid for their hotel room that first night and it was the best $110 I’ve ever spent. He is the man who started our cuckold lifestyle. I regret not sucking his cock to thank him for satisfying my wife’s needs.

1610523454071.jpeg
She looks so fine!!

Reactions: toolman2c
No, Indian men are the most feminine men on the planet!! Surely you jest !! I've worked for multiple Indian companies, this must be some sort of joke.

Reactions: biguy153
Boshog said:
No, Indian men are the most feminine men on the planet!! Surely you jest !! I've worked for multiple Indian companies, this must be some sort of joke.
Well, my wife didn’t think her Indian man was feminine at all. She said not only was his dick bigger than mine, but he was an Alpha male who took control and not a beta male like me because I’m submissive and let others tell me what to do.

• Love
Reactions: Rayagr and toolman2c
As an Indian, I like to fuck white sluts.

Reactions: BetaHubby, toolman2c and zippless
bhakthan said:
As an Indian, I like to fuck white sluts.
I wish you were in bed with my wife right now.

• Love
Jozyxt said:
I wish you were in bed with my wife right now.
Just say the stupid ***** to jump on my dick.

IMG_20210124_004657.png

Indian uncut dark penis, this is what women want to suck, my wife has huge fantasy for penis like this, her indian boyfriend had a penis like this

1611434101121.png

Boshog said:
Some are shy, but I dont think Indians are feminine at all, at least not in a the girly way like east asians. A lot of white women are attracted to dark looking Indians/Sri Lankans, like this

1611434340169.png

bhakthan said:
Just say the stupid ***** to jump on my dick.

IMG_20210124_004657.png
I wish I could send my slut to you and let you use her anyway you want. See how much you can stretch out her fat cunt.

7E878A0D-0941-48AF-9F15-F6EC7F8620F6.jpeg

• Love
MSCuck said:
I wish I could send my slut to you and let you use her anyway you want. See how much you can stretch out her fat cunt.

7E878A0D-0941-48AF-9F15-F6EC7F8620F6.jpeg
Wow what a fat piggy *****. She needs brutal fuck.

redheads said:
Indian uncut dark penis, this is what women want to suck, my wife has huge fantasy for penis like this, her indian boyfriend had a penis like this

1611434101121.png
I concur with "redheads". My partners (I am referring specifically to Caucasian ladies) have always had a fascination for my uncut penis. They've all spent hours playing with the foreskin, caressing, nibbling and sucking on it in every possible way.

A few of them have told me how they are able to feel the foreskin during deep (vaginal) penetration, as it gets pulled/stretched up and down the head of the penis, which makes it even more enjoyable for them. I still haven't quite worked that one out (as to how they are able to feel all of that), but I do believe them.

indianguy said:
I concur with "redheads". My partners (I am referring specifically to Caucasian ladies) have always had a fascination for my uncut penis. They've all spent hours playing with the foreskin, caressing, nibbling and sucking on it in every possible way.

A few of them have told me how they are able to feel the foreskin during deep (vaginal) penetration, as it gets pulled/stretched up and down the head of the penis, which makes it even more enjoyable for them. I still haven't quite worked that one out (as to how they are able to feel all of that), but I do believe them.
I wish my wife could experience that with your cock. I'd love to eat your cum from her count.

bhakthan said:
Wow what a fat piggy *****. She needs brutal fuck.
I agree with you. Her thick thighs and fat ass kept my small penis from being able to fuck her like any husband should. She only let me have any type of sex with her for about the first year of our marriage. But I realized she would leave me soon if I didn’t make a change so I convinced her to have sex with other men that have real cocks. She found out what she had been missing in her life and had multiple orgasms with the first man she met even though I had tried for a year to make her cum.

58FF1966-A5AB-43AA-A744-664FF1D8DDF2.jpeg 449FEE71-E769-4176-BE54-D487EB38C5CC.jpeg

• Love
MSCuck said:
I agree with you. Her thick thighs and fat ass kept my small penis from being able to fuck her like any husband should. She only let me have any type of sex with her for about the first year of our marriage. But I realized she would leave me soon if I didn’t make a change so I convinced her to have sex with other men that have real cocks. She found out what she had been missing in her life and had multiple orgasms with the first man she met even though I had tried for a year to make her cum.

58FF1966-A5AB-43AA-A744-664FF1D8DDF2.jpeg 449FEE71-E769-4176-BE54-D487EB38C5CC.jpeg
Your a good husband. She's hot. I want to fuck her.

Jozyxt said:
Your a good husband. She's hot. I want to fuck her.
I don’t know about being a good husband, but I knew I couldn’t be the man she needed. I’d love to send her to you so you can use her anyway you wanted.

61173D6F-7E6D-4E13-A50D-AAEB35C17ED9.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Rayagr
sharesalot said:
I've always loved the idea of it, especially a group. It's a shame my gf isn't interested in it (yet!)
You guys in uk?

Yes been cucked by a few Indian men

Reactions: Cuckhubbyhotwife
Indian male dom here, pm if you're up!