Have you been cuckolded by Indian men?

• Thread starterPhilippinesFun
  • Start date
Subsforfun said:
Yes been cucked by a few Indian men
If your from the uk. Im another indian guy whod love to add to that list and cuck your sissy. Pm me or like this if your interested

Reactions: Subsforfun
I had a bi Indian play friend with whom we used to discuss wife swapping. But as usual, neither wife was into it.

My wife has sucked off an Indian man

Reactions: Subsforfun
We had gone to my wife's hometown for a wedding. We stopped by a convenience store afterwards for my wife to get some cigarettes. She was in there quite a while. When she came out she told me the Indian clerk was hitting on her pretty hard. She said he got a little handsy and she liked it. She grabbed her cell phone and went back inside. She came back out about 10 minutes later. I asked if she'd given him her room number. She said she had given room and cell number but he wasn't going to be able to play that evening. We would be back, lol. She loves an uncut cock and was excited to find that a lot of Indian men were uncut.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Subsforfun
We have played with 2 indian couples. And we have also played wt the husbands of these 2 cpls without their wife.
One of the indian hubby (hindu) was in his late 40s is abt 6'0, hairy body, thick moustache, a chubby fella wt a big beer belly and a BIG uncut cock.
The other indian hubby (christian) was in his mid 40s, quite tall and good looking wt an equally impressive uncut cock.
They were very nice, cool and gentle when we played wt their wife around. But when we arranged to play wt them without their wives, they were very "different" and basically lets just say they both fucked the hell out of my malay muslim wife.

Reactions: Subsforfun and Gliderider
redheads said:
India has a lot of rapists, I know that is wrong, but it also a fantasy of me and my wife. Once we went to India and all the Darkskinned Indian men were looking at my wife, it was really hot! My wife also has a thing of for Uncut dark Indian men, she dated one before our marriage and she said she loved to suck his uncut dark penis
Ilove indian tools

Reactions: Ladiesfucker
I am in Czech republic

Reactions: brownbullinbirmingham
Wow,
Great thread on India.

I am 34 M from India. Well Educated. I keep travelling across India, USA, UK & UAE due to work.

I would love to meet if anyone like to :)