• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Have your friends seen your wife naked?

• Thread starterJimandDeb
  • Start date
We started in the lifestyle by swinging with a couple that were our closest friends (Tom & Beth). My wife loved it and got with them even when I couldn’t be there. Beth wanted to get pregnant so she stopped but her husband continued to fuck my wife. Over the years he fucked her many times, even when we decided to have a second child ourselves.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and Custer Laststand
Cuckforamy said:
My coworker is friends with my wife he’s an older pervert I showed him my wife’s pics

IMG_1319.jpeg

IMG_4498.jpeg

Reactions: Nazareth
ttantillo said:
Would be hot to modify my wife’s biki so it unwrapes
My ex had a bikini that she removed the lining from. When wet it was practically transparent and clung to her body. When dry, the crotch tended to bunch up, sometimes to one side of her pussy and sometimes between her pussy lips.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand, ttantillo and 1 other person
Yup showed my friend this pic right now lol

43696126-51E0-4835-99A2-7BA27339F0F5.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Nazareth, vacpl and 1 other person
Our neighbors walked over one night about midnight when we were in our hot tub. Which we're always naked in there. Plus after a couple of frozen drinks she did nothing to cover up. Plus when the lady walked up, quietly I was fucking the wife doggy style and all I did was stay buried into her as theyvstood talking to us for almost 30 minutes.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Custer Laststand
One of my best mates & his wife stayed in a b&b with us. We were attending a wedding. That night when we got back to the b&b u told my mate I was going to leave out door opened slightly. My wife was pretty pissed & horny. So we started making out. She took my cock in her mouth for awhile before stripping her naked & taking her doggy stile.
It was so hot knowing my mate & his wife seen us. My wife never knew anything it. A few days later I was visiting my mate. He said it was so hot watching my wife with my cock in her.

Reactions: Lovasianladies
I hope so I want them to any way I did have one friend cum on her while she was out then I fucked her with his lube but who wants to help her cheat on me dm me for info

IMG_9479.png
IMG_9478.png

• Love
1716216397838.png Has your friend asked about cumming on her again? I think it would be pretty hot watching a guy unload on her ass or tits.

Reactions: Lovasianladies and Naughtycub
Yes I’ve showed my buddy’s from work pictures of my wife naked and she love it

IMG_3829.png

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Custer Laststand and Nazareth
TwoCruzinfourbull said:
Not friends, but her cousin did, he fucked her.
Suspect my younger cousin did the same with my Asian wife. Found out that they were hanging out after work.

• Love
not yet, neighbor did yesterday

Closeknit said:
Our neighbors walked over one night about midnight when we were in our hot tub. Which we're always naked in there. Plus after a couple of frozen drinks she did nothing to cover up. Plus when the lady walked up, quietly I was fucking the wife doggy style and all I did was stay buried into her as theyvstood talking to us for almost 30 minutes.
Would love to be that neighbor.

A few years back, my wife invited one of her cousins to come visit us.

That somehow turned into the cousin bringing her daughter and her daughter's boyfriend. I didn't particularly mind, but it made for some odd sleeping arrangements. The cousin and daughter took the master bedroom, my wife was in a separate bedroom, and the boyfriend occupied a 3rd bedroom, next to the wife's bedroom. I was relegated to sleeping either on the couch in the living room, or another couch in the basement.

One evening, as conversation was flowing, my wife felt the need to announce that she sleeps naked.
What makes it even more interesting is that she doesn't close her door. And, of course, during sleep, the sheets/covers can become askew, and there have been occasions where body parts are on display. And there's always the possibility of a not-so accidental ********, as well.

I would ask her every day if he was peeping her during the night. She said she though he was for sure one night, but wasn't sure about any of the others. And she was making sure that he had something to look at most nights, just in case...

A few of hubs friends have seen my tits bare

Reactions: Lovasianladies, Nazareth and Custer Laststand
They've seen plenty of pics of her naked

neighbor took this of my wife so he has seen her naked

IMG_4189.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Nazareth, Custer Laststand and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread