Have your friends seen your wife naked?

• Thread starterJimandDeb
  • Start date
I told her they got the show of a lifetime. 38D and nice bush. lol

Hawkdoctor said:
I told her they got the show of a lifetime. 38D and nice bush. lol
Did you get her hot and wet talking about it?

She liked the results but was still embarrassed,

My wife likes to show my married friends her big tit, especially the guys whose wives are small chested.

Cuckforamy said:
My coworker is friends with my wife he’s an older pervert I showed him my wife’s pics

IMG_1319.jpeg
What would you guys do if you saw Amy like this ?

Since September when we were introduced to swinging my poker. Buddies love when she serves drinks and snacks naked, and the after party is great for her

HubbysBadHabit said:
Smoking hot woman and damn I wanna be your friend!
Plzzzzz bag up her cum soaked panties and send them to me.id enjoy her everyday

A few years ago, we and several of our friends were to stay at the beach for a few days. We had all rented rooms and worked out rooming arrangements where we could split the costs and save money. An unmarried couple asked if they could room with us and we readily agreed.

I had already gotten into the shower when they arrived from the airport. Unknown to me, my husband had gone down to the lobby to bring them up to the room. He knew that I was in the shower but planned to enter the room ahead of our roommates and make sure that I was dressed before letting them in.

The three of them got distracted with catching up and the female half of the couple went back downstairs for something. That left my husband and the male.

Hubby had already put the room key into the slot but left the door closed. I think some pieces of luggage needed to be stacked better on the cart, so he stepped away from the door for a quick moment. In that fraction of a second, the male friend opened the door and there I was. Totally naked.

He closed the door and apologized to my husband. Hubby actually loves it when guys see me naked or get a look at my pussy. He got a good laugh out of it. But this wouldn't be the last accidental view.

The next morning, I had just gotten out of the shower again and was on the bed in a short gown and no panties. Our roommates were in the shower together, with the female half singing.

Hubby noticed that I was still a little stressed from planning the trip. He offered to eat my pussy and give me a good Pop in order to relieve my stress. I reluctantly agreed and he got right to work.

It was feeling great and I was getting more comfortable because of the singing coming from the bathroom. As long as she was singing, I knew we'd be okay....or so I thought.

Poor Hubby....thinking I was having an intense orgasm, intensified his own efforts when I nearly snapped his neck between my thighs and screamed, "Goddammit!". Sadly that wasn't the case.

I noticed that the singing was louder and opened my eyes to see the male standing with a towel wrapped around him. He had gotten out of the shower and had stepped out of the bathroom while the female continued to serenade everyone.

Later in the day, the female and I were on the beach together when she revealed that the male had told her about the "surprise viewing". This led to talk of the threesomes she had been involved in and and the revelation that she was bisexual.

Just a natural next step, she proposed a threesome.....😘

Ive shown my wife's pictures and some videos to 2 close friends who I trust. started off with disappearing pictures (view once) then I started sending Mega links, etc. She doesn't know

Reactions: HubbysBadHabit
Everyone who comes to our home sees her nude. Our old Owner had framed pics of us both nude and in use to MEN right by our door and in the walk way into our home, just so there were no questions about what we are and what we do.

Kinkyyngcouple said:
I’d like help doing this. Message me
Wish I could help in person lol

BaileyT said:
Me to, she has no idea but I share her pics all the time

20170213_160906.jpg
camping102rachel.jpg
outlaw249.jpeg
outlaw14.jpg
rachelis6.jpg
outlaw06.jpg
20180314_221614.jpg
4048bd18-286e-46ea-b51a-f26dd4709a0d.jpg
3cec42e7-89d6-4d4c-8821-84afaa176d8e.jpg
You should share that pussy too

I have shown her bathing to a online friend without her knowledge

Reactions: slavecplTX
Kinkyyngcouple said:
Trade on telegram or witec
What's your handle on telegram

Not in real life, but most of my friends have seen the same pics of my wife I share here. They have seen her in a skimpy bikini hundreds of times and since her nipples have been hard since she got her tits done it leaves pretty much nothing to the imagination.

Reactions: slavecplTX and jeremyjack