• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her date this past Friday night

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
So, STB, what fantasies have you had that run "deeper" or "farther" than what you've done? Even if you're not sure if you'd want Sue to do them, what are your naughtiest cuck fantasies run wild?

Hey all - finally had some time to get online here.
We had surprise company over Thanksgiving with my sister announcing she'd be here. It didn't really matter as Sue has her period anyway so our company was a pleasant surprise. She left yesterday morning so Sue and I finally got to talking about things that we'd sort of left up in the air.

I came out and asked her what she wanted out of her time with Don. She was sort of surprised by it but she also knew that we needed to talk as there was more she had thought of over the past few days.

She said she doesn't love Don (other than screaming it mid-sex) and probably never will in the way that should concern me. But she did say that she loved sex with him. I asked what she'd meant by the whole thing she'd said about doing it because I wanted her to and she said that she was finally letting herself go and enjoying what they're doing and that she's happy with just that if that's what I'm happy with.

Yes, it was sort of a change in approach from her. She kept on with saying that she was enjoying what she was doing and that part of that enjoyment was knowing that I liked what she was doing. And that got us eventually back to my asking her again what she wanted out of her time with Don. She kept on with the "I'm happy with what we're doing" until I finally said "what if I told you that you could do anything and I'd be okay with it?"

This was maybe 10pm last night and she was quiet for a moment until she said "well". And I knew there was more to come and I felt kind of weird waiting for her to tell me.

A moment later she said "I'd like to give Don a Christmas present". And I was surprised at first as I don't know why she'd tell me that as I didn't really care if she gave him a present so I said "yeah, so what". When she didn't answer right away I suddenly realized that it was something sexual. So I just took her hand and said "what do you mean? what are you thinking?" She held my hand tighter and I said something like "it's okay, I'm sure I'll be okay with it".

"I want to spend the night with him" was what she said. On the one hand I wasn't surprised - it was like all of a sudden at the moment she said it I felt like I should have realized what she meant at first, but it took me a second or two to say "okay..... what are you thinking about?".

She immediately went into the whole "I don't love him..." thing again and then almost started to cry because she thought I was going to be upset by it. I asked her "is this something you want to do, or is it something Don wants?". She sniffed and said "it's me, he doesn't even know yet". I asked her what she was thinking about and she said that she hadn't thought it all through just that she felt she was ready to do it and thought that the holidays would be a nice "reason" if she needed one.

I asked her why she felt like she was ready for it and she said a lot of things - that lately she'd really felt like she and I were in the right place. She also said that what she did with Don last month and damn if I wasn't hard when she said "you know, him being first and all" had made her feel really special with him and that I had been so wonderful about giving her that kind of opportunity that she really let herself go with it all and that it had been really hot with him (as I well knew). She said I'd been so good over this past few weeks that it really let her enjoy her time with Don a lot more (and that was why she'd gotten later and later getting home too) that she felt like she wanted more with him.

She asked me a lot about how I felt about all of this and I had to be honest with her and told her that the week after her last period - waiting for her to be with him - was maybe the most erotically arousing week I could remember. She asked me if I was okay with everything she did and I let her know, maybe a bit too much, that her teasing me, especially with the whole panty thing, was incredibly arousing and that it made me want her more and more than I'd believed possible. She giggled and reminded me how I seemed to cum all over when she'd asked me to masturbate for her. When I told her I thought that was really hot she teased me and said "I may have to do more of that to you then".

Lying in bed last night she asked me if I was horny and as I said back to her "but you have your period" I realized what she was going to suggest and sure enough a moment later she said "I do but it might be fun watching you if you wanted...". She didn't have to suggest it again as she reached over and felt how hard I was already. She slid my boxers down and started to tug at me and even moved down and sucked me a moment to get me really hard. She pulled the blankets down and then started to encourage me.

She started with saying how horny I must have been to have waited these past few days. Then she kept up with how it was too bad she still had her period. But soon it turned to her whispering in my ear "maybe you'll have to wait again this week?..... would you like that? maybe Don should go first again?". My god my hand must have been a blur at that point. She surely saw because she kept going "should I keep my panties on again? Maybe keep you from seeing Don's pussy till he's done with me?" Whether I wanted to or not, I couldn't help myself and I pulled my knees back a bit and I really started going at my cock. She must have known I was really close because it seemed like she knew what would happen when she whispered "I miss him cumming in me". That was it - my god did I let loose so much she even giggled and moaned hearing me and feeling me.

She got me a washcloth and cleaned me off and then rolled up next to me and spooned with me and said several times how lucky she was to have me.

I know she still has her period today but she's hinted that she wants to "continue from last night" later on and I'm not sure if that means talking more or masturbating more - but either way, I'm looking forward to getting the kids off to bed and having our time later.

WOW!! That's an awesome development that Sue wants to spend the night with Don. I think its cool that she wants to give him a Christmas present! Maybe she could spend the night and part of next day too! Does Don get her 1st after this period again?

predicted this

From my post to you on October 28.....

marys_pet said:
I would also expect, with this new found ease that everyone has, that Sue wanting an overnighter with Don will now happen sooner rather than later.

Yup - Marys Pet and others predicted this - and to be honest, in looking back at things, I expected it. I would actually right now say even that I want her to do it.

I was very happy to hear her declaration that she isn't and won't fall in love with Don - that has been my assessment of their relationship all along.

Steev - no - she won't be having Don be "first" this month - that we talked about last night and she said that she's happy to now know and understand that I was really turned on by what she did last month. I told her that it did turn me on to know what she was doing and she did ask me if I would want her to do that again. I told her that it was like most everything she's/we've done - that while I really enjoy the experiences, they are not always things I would want on an ongoing or more-permanent type of basis. She said that the talking we've been doing and my opening up more has helped her understand what she thinks I would like and dislike.

Her reasoning for finally wanting to spend the night with Don is that now that she has her emotions better understood and that she's more confident with me and that I'll be open enough to tell her if things go in a direction I'm not comfortable. But she made it clear that it's mainly her emotional state, plus our whole discussion, that made up her mind.

We started kissing and making out last night in bed (even though she still had her period a bit) and when I started to get my hands all over her she stopped me and asked me if it really turned me on about some of the stuff she'd been saying and doing. I asked her what she was referring to and she pretty much stopped me and said that she wanted to be sure that I was turned on by her teasing me. I told her that she knew that answer but she wanted to hear it from me. She asked me if it turned me on for her to tease me about Don and the sex she has with him. I told her of course it did and that even when I just think about her with him that it turned me on. She smiled at that and I thought we were going to get back to messing around but she wanted to talk more. She reached into my boxers and could feel how hard I was and as she stroked me gently she asked "what turned you on the most last month when I made you wait?". I was scared to answer her but she prodded me more and I finally said that the whole panty-thing and her telling me it was "Dons pussy" was something that really turned me on - to think of her being exclusively his even for a while.

I was scared at first to have said that to her but it also felt good to get it out in the open. She pushed a bit more and I told her that the idea she wanted to give him something "special" was a real-turn on to me. She asked me how I would feel if she wanted to give him more "exclusive time" with her and she mentioned again how he seemed to not like to hear or know about us (her and I) being sexual together. I told her that it was something that did turn me on but I also emphasized that it wasn't like I was ready to give her up and I told her clearly that it wasn't something I thought I could tolerate for long periods of time. She smiled and said that she liked knowing what did and didn't turn me on and said she'd always respect my limits and she really was sincere when she said that she still could only do things that she felt and knew would be what I'd want and enjoy.

She leaned down and took my cock in her mouth and sucked me until I was just about ready to burst at which point she looked up at me as I looked down at her and she said "it's almost ready" (meaning my cock ready to burst) and she just said "think about me spending the night with him" and she went back down on me and I lasted all of a few seconds till I let loose. She sucked me so incredibly with one hand stroking at the same time that it felt incredible to cum in her mouth like that. She swallowed most but came up and kissed me a moment later before I'd even caught my breath and I could still taste my cum in her mouth. We stayed lip-locked for what seemed like ages.

This morning she was all bouncy and told me that she was "done" (meaning her period) and that she was very horny so I should be ready for tonight and how she was looking forward to Friday night. I asked her if she had any more thoughts about her overnight and she said that she would talk to him this week and that she'd let me know what dates might work.

I know to many people reading this it will seem like this was all expected and almost even a done-deal from a while ago and it may be - I did tell her long ago after she'd spent the night with Brad that the whole idea of her being with him (Brad back then but now Don) like that did turn me on. So it seems to me that what she's really looking for possibly is getting me to open up and admit to her that I want her to do more and that she wants to know that I genuinely want it. And, now she does.

I’m pleased to see that I have been proved wrong in some of my thoughts. The overnight is no great development because you have been amenable to that from the start while it was Sue who resisted the idea. Although thoroughly enjoying her sex with Don, thus far she has not felt comfortable with the idea of spending the night lying by his side (where with Brad it was almost a need.)

After your series of deep discussions, I like where you now are. Sue started off fishing for areas where you would be happy for her to push but instead it finished with you establishing your limits. She was certainly trying to tempt you to agree for Don to again enjoy the first post period fuck but you resisted. Had you agreed then two in a row forms the start of a series and from there could easily have become the norm.

You are an incredible person STB, as is your wife, Sue. You have an incredible relationship and are a great example of how sexuality can be expanded in a marriage.

From the beginning, I have been able to identify with the benefits you receive from Sue's activities. I can't help but wonder what Sue gets from this? Sure she gets great sex and makes you happy, but is there more?

Why did she decide to take the first step all those months ago? Was it curiosity? What has she discovered about herself and her sexuality since she started all this? What are the emotional and motivational aspects of all this from Sue's perspective? What advice would she give to other married women in similar circumstances?

Something Important

Dear Soon to Be:

There is something that you said that is very important in Cuckolding:

You wrote:

"She asked me something about whether I liked how she felt - and that was it, a second later I started to cum and she followed along a second after that. It was quite an intense moment - there are times when I just feel so connected to her (it's odd that they are usually after she's been with Don or, had been with Brad) - and it was one of those."

This is one of the most beautiful things about Cuckolding in our experience.
In our case after all these years Cuckolding has had exactly that effect in us.
It has made us one.
In other words Alicia and I are one now.
I can feel wat she feels.
So when she is with a lover, I can feel what she feels.
This sharing, this complicity is what makes us one. (Or connected as you say).

But why does it have to happen after she has been with Don or Brad?

The reason is very simple, and we discovered it after many years.
The answer is love.
For real love to exist there must be a complete removal of barriers between a couple.
Well Cuckolding has exactly that effect.
In other words:
When I watched Alicia with another man for the first time, all barriers between us were destroyed.
She was letting me see into her. Without any masks.
She was letting me see the real Alicia.
And at the same time I was letting her see the real me.
It did not matter wether I was strong or weak at that moment (It was the real me).
In your case, letting her see you in that vulnerable and weak state (throwing up) is the ultimate way to give yourself to her.
And in Alicia's case showing me her vulnerable face while she was being penetrated by her lover is the ultimate gift.
At the moment that I saw her pull her legs up, extend her neck, and roll her eyes backwards. That is the ultimate moment.
A complete opening and nakedness of her soul, and the ultimate gift to me.
So from that moment we were one.
That is why after 30 years I love her more than I love my own life.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

One Last Thing

Dear Soon:

One last thing.
I did not want to add this but I think it is the right thing to do.
After reading this last thread with Alicia, this what she thinks:

Sue is already in love with Don.

This of course came as a shock to me.
and her answer is:

"Because that is exactly what happened to me"

This hurt a little. But just for a moment. To be replaced inmediately with love for her and her sincerity.

Just to let you know:
We went that path with Alicia, and it is super intense.
But Alicia does not reccomend it.

Just to let you know:
When that happened Alicia did sleep with him overnight once.
But she did it behind my back.
She did it when I was travelling and not home.
She confessed it after many years, and also added that she did it with him five times that night. ( A first for her).

As you can imagine I forgave her, but not after she had given me all the details.
The real truth is it only made me love her more.

But anyways, Alicia says that Sue should not go that path.

I (Jorge) say that she should.
(But I may be wrong because I am not a woman)
So maybe it may be best to follow Alicia's advice.
If you need any other details please let us know.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

It is a Wednesday night and as usual, she is now waiting till her Friday night and once our daughter is in bed Sue has already told me I should go "have my fun". But I should probably go back to Monday night first.

I knew from her attitude that morning that she was going to be quite horny and I was not mistaken. But what made it even more arousing was that she turned the teasing up a bit more and was much more open about it. At one point she lay next to me naked with a hand over her pussy and teased me about me "not seeing Don's pussy". She continued by teasing me and saying "okay - just a peek" and she'd spread her fingers a bit - and I noticed she was rubbing herself the whole time. Between her fingers I could see she was still bare and VISIBLY aroused for sure! She slid one finger up through her pussy and it came out glistening. And she kept going "you can look but you can't touch - only I can" and she proceeded to let me watch her masturbate for a few minutes.

I was so hard it wasn't funny. She knew it and she knew we were in sync and she kept the teasing going. "I do this for Don sometimes and let him watch". I swear I was almost out of my mind. She kept going - I couldn't believe it that she was getting into it.

I think she found the type of teasing that would really get to me - I mean I guess I'd responded this way in the past so why should I have been surprised. "Do you like knowing Don watches me like this?". Oh god - she knew she was getting to me - and like I said, I think she realized what kind of teasing would really get to me - it's the "question" type. Hearing her ask me stuff like that was totally getting to me.

What was even more of a turn on was that SHE was really getting off on it. I dare say that I've never really seen her masturbate that hard is the only way to describe it - it was almost violent how she was slamming her fingers into her pussy. And as soon as she gave me a signal, any signal, I was in her like a flash. There was no more talking, it was all physical after that - oh was it physical... To the point where we lay there afterwards out of breath.

I didn't know what to expect for last night but she seemed to want closeness and when she didn't get into the teasing, I wasn't upset about it, instead it felt good to truly make love to her and to know and experience so much of what Jorge had to say....

SPT - you asked what Sue gets out of this. Obviously good sex from both of us but I think she is getting out of it what I am - it's energizing us like nothing ever before. Even some of our friends have commented on how we always seem so "up". Plus, I suspect she likes having a different-type of relationship with Don - not a husband/wife but a lover who she can say and do things with that maybe she can't or won't with me. I know that she allows herself to open up more with him. I know that because I get that from her when we go away alone or when we have had a lot of time off and she's able to go to that place. It's kind of like a short weekly vacation for her, at least that's how I look at it.

But what got her here - I posted this a long time ago here but for years we had enjoyed incredible sex together, toys, mild-bondage, dressing up, flashing, nude beaches, etc. We always read Penthouse Letters to each and I truly noticed a pattern - that when we'd read the "naughty wife" letters that our sex together was truly explosive. So, I just asked her one day - I told her I thought I'd seen a pattern and told her what it was and just asked her if it was something she'd ever want to talk about. Over time she revealed that she'd "always wondered". 10+ years later she finally went for it when I packed some additional stuff in her suitcase when she went on a business trip. The rest.....

I've already posted what I see she's gotten out of it. Despite the incredible sex, she was always somewhat reluctant to talk about it or talk about her desires or feelings. She never was modest so nudity never phased her at all but she was quiet and reluctant to talk openly about sex. Now though - she shares it all and seems to be very comfortable about it too. She's much more aware of herself, her sexuality and how others look at her. She notices other people more, especially guys who attract her. That's what I've observed.

Jorge and Alicia say Sue is in love with Don in one way or another. I don't think so - but I believe she feels a strong bond or connection with him. It seems we don't have a lot of words for feelings between "like" and "love" though so how to describe it? But I believe her motivation is still 2-fold - her own desires that are awakening to want to experience things before it's too late and we're older - and the second is still her desire to give me whatever arousal and excitement I get out of this!

I know her advice to other married women and men too. I posted a while ago here that a family down the block split up because the wife was seeing another man. It was obvious she still loved her husband, kids and family. But he couldn't accept sharing her despite it being obvious she must have wanted something she wasn't gettting from him. This was during that 10 year spread in our journey and I remember commenting on the guy saying he was a fool to let her go just because of her sleeping around - and I remember saying if he truly loved her.... Sue told me at some point in the past year and a half that she now understands what I meant by what I'd said about xxx and yyy splitting up. So if she were to give advice to other women it'd be to be open with their husbands - if they want sex with other men that it shouldn't be a make or break thing for a marriage. She'd say what we've said to each other - that if you love each other that you need to be open and honest about what you need in your relationship. Of course she really doesn't have anyone else to tell that to. I joked she should tell it to her younger sister who has a jerk for a husband and complains about him all the time but she laughs back and says "not in a million years....".

Gotta run - time to say good night to my daughter. Our son won't be home till later and I'll be through with my fun by then....

I confronted Alicia

Well after Alicia's comment that Sue was already in love with Don, I confronted her and asked her:
"If you did it once (Fall in love with her lover) why can't Sue do the same?"

She was just silent for a few moments, then answered me:

"You are right, if she wants to, let her do it"

I guess for us it was a little different.
Alicia was just 25.
(Much younger and inexperienced as compared to Sue).
We started Cuckolding when Alicia was 19. But she had never gone all the way.
But to tell the truth, I do not remember that it affected our relationship.
The best way to explain it is just to say that it is a different type of love.
Let us just call it passionate love.
But in my opinion (Jorge) this does not mean that Sue does not love Soon to Be.
What is more my opinon is that you both now love each other even more than before.
At least for me it was that way. (Jorge)

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

I am loving it

So - last night as everyone knows was my night to have my own fun and Sue is totally cool with this and as I've said, she even encourages me.

Well last night was no different - she came in after our daughter was in bed in a bath-robe (I knew she was going to take a shower) and she teased me a bit telling me I should "enjoy my hand tonight". And then she opened her robe - she was naked underneath - and spread her pussy open and said "you can think about Don filling me up if you want". And she turned and said "have fun" as she walked out and closed the door.

When I came to bed later she had her night-shirt on and pulled it up to show me she had panties on too and just said "you have to wait till Friday" and pulled her shirt back down.

Even though I'd just masturbated - damn if I wasn't hard again!!!

This morning she continued - she seems to be totally into this panty-thing now that she knows it drives me crazy!!! I am like on Cloud 9 with all of this - what a turn-on!!! Come tomorrow night I'm going to be wicked horny for her!

She said she'd let me know Friday night what her thoughts were for when she may spend the night with him. I'm thinking it may not be till after New Years though....

Mfm

STB, What happened to the MFM get together that Sue wanted to try again?
You haven't talked about that lately. I would suggest to do it on neutral ground like a hotel room so there won't be any problem with 'kids' coming home of it being in 'your' bed like last time.
Other than that, I have to commend you and Sue for all that you are experiencing and the 'exciting reading' you have given us.

Cheers, Harry

Harry - your post reminded me of something else I'd forgotten to post here.

Sue shared that she's been in contact with Brad on and off over the past few months. They obviously haven't been together since things ended between them but she told me that she told him about her new lover. I knew that they'd been Emailing each other from time to time but she shared with me that he's going to be changing jobs towards the end of January - still staying with the same company - but that they will be relocating.

I knew where this was going as soon as she said that - and wasn't surprised when she asked/told me that she was going to want to see him again before they moved away. It's still at least a month off so it's not like it's right around the corner but it will happen in January. I'm happy for her that she developed a close friendship with him and I reminded her to be careful - their relationship ended okay and didn't damage Brad's family - and that she should be careful not to mess things up. I even teased her that maybe he'll come back for a visit every now and then, or that maybe we'd/she'd maybe see him somehow in the future.

About the MFM thing - other than the suggestion of them (her and Don) coming here when our kids won't be home - it hasn't really come up again. While I would like it - it's just a busy time of year right now and not something that I want to push for just yet. Same as that "letter" she was going to send me - I'm sure it will happen, but again, not something I want to push on right now. Actually - I am VERY content right now with her somewhat newfound confidence in openly teasing me and flaunting her time with Don. I do like the idea of a neutral-place as that would probably be good and avoid stirring up my feelings about our own bedroom that I seem to be becoming okay with over time.

Gotta run to lunch....

STB - thanks for your candid answers to my questions! Your answers really helped me understand Sue's point of view. Seems like you and Sue are setting a very good example for other couples who have been married a long time. You're posts really illuminate your love for each other and highlight how trust and communication are the basis of successful, long-term relationships.

I'm just curious, and you may have no interest at all, but if you were interested in taking a lover, how would Sue feel about that? Would she be okay with it, or would she be opposed?

STB--what if Sue wanted to do a MFM with Brad and Don? How would you feel about that?

I told her I had some work to do on the computer for work so she's in the other room watching TV now.

I am quite horny already - she kept the teasing up earlier tonight. When she was getting changed earlier she'd just taken her bra off and looked over at me and giggled and put her arm over her breasts and teased "maybe you shouldn't be looking at Don's boobs either?". And those panties stayed on too! I got a glimpse of her breasts as she pulled on her t-shirt and I could tell she was turned on by her little tease too by how her nipples looked like pencil erasers through the t-shirt!!!!

I'm sure I'll make it through the night though - for as horny as I am right now, I definitely want it to build up until tomorrow night. She knows it too!

SPTBJ - the answer to your question is an easy one. We'd kind of discussed this long ago when we first got married - her first marriage ended in divorce because her husband was cheating on her. But what hurt her the most was that he did it in a way that hurt her and took away from what they shared. So even from the very beginning we'd agreed that if either of us ever did anything like that - that as long as we didn't do it to intentionally hurt the other person or take away from each other - that even from day 1 we'd said that it wouldn't be so bad. She knew (and later experienced it) as well as I that sometimes "things just happen". I was traveling a lot both before and after we were married and she'd heard many stories about things happening on business trips and we'd both agreed that as long as it wasn't something we went out and intentionally looked for, that if something "just seemed to happen" that it'd be okay.

After that family down the block split up though it got us to talk about it more and we both came to the acknowledgement that if things did happen, that as long as we were open and honest with each other, that it'd be okay. She did tell me when she first started with Brad that if I wanted to find someone to fuck that she would "live with it" and it wouldn't be the end of the world. Given all that's gone on since then, I am almost positive that she wouldn't really care if I wanted to have a lover of my own. But for me - I really don't have that desire. I mean I did fuck a LOT of women before we got together and she knows it - so I've sort of sowed my wild oats already. Plus, with how little free time I seem to have - for me to take a lover would take away from what she and I share together. I suppose I could take that approach to Friday nights and find a woman of my own to be with - but that would take away from the moments I enjoy so much when she comes home. Of course this could have all been just talk from Sue - there is always a chance she'd balk at my request or desire to find a lover of my own. But as I said, I don't have that desire right now.

Steev - I know Sue would never want to go for that as I do not think she would feel comfortable with both of those guys together - her feelings and emotions for Brad would probably prevent it more than what she feels for Don. But for me - I think I'd be into letting it happen if she wanted it. I think I'd want to be there though as it would be the first time she'll have been with 2 guys (at least as far as I know) since she was in college over 35 years ago. It turns me on intensely to know she's fucking another guy - I am sure that 2 would be that much more intense. I've joked with her about a gangbang in the past and she's joked back that "under the right circumstances" she might go for it but that is all just banter from her. But I can tell you that on Wednesday nights - some of my most intense fantasies are of her being fucked over and over - I love creampie-gangbang videos and no secret here, in my fantasy moments - it is definitely Sue in that video.

Anyway - she'll be getting suspicious soon so I'll say adieu now.

so, in some of your more intense fantasies, is Sue getting gangbanged and are you eating the creampie after each fuck (or after every few, or at the end)? Does Sue know of those fantasies? She seems to be open to and turned on by the things you find erotic. Think she might consider a gb more seriously if she knew of your fantasies?

About another woman

For sptbj2

Answering your question about Sue letting Soon to Be take another woman.

This point is very interesting because it has always fascinated me (Jorge).

Maybe this can give you a better insight.

We tried it with Alicia once and this happened:
Alicia was 25 and she was with a very special Lover. (Much like Sue is now).
Well this lover Marcel had fallen in love with her, and wanted more of her attention every day. So one day he had the "great" idea of telling Alicia that he would get another woman for me. That way Alicia and he would have more private time together. Alicia thought it was a good idea. And he did get a very young and beautiful girl for me.
So, the first time the four of us went out together in Marcel's car.
Alicia with Marcel in front.
Me and the new girl in back.
Marcel parked in a very dark and romantic place, and started kissing and making out with Alicia in the front seat.
Soon they just slipped down and I could not see them (But could hear their breathing).
So I also started kissing and making out with the new girl.
I just heard Marcel say to Alicia "They are having a good time".
Well:
Alicia suddenly sat up and crossed her arms.
She said:
" I want to go home"
I of course inmediately stopped kissing the girl.
Marcel...completely perplexed asked her:
" But why?"
Alicia just answered:
" I want to go home"
Well...to make a long story short.
When Alicia and I were finally home alone we had a big row.
She told me that she never wanted me to be with another woman again.
Either in front of her or behind her back.

So that was it.
Of course to tell the truth, the girl was certainly beautiful and being with her was pleasant.
But for some reason after Alicia started Cuckolding me, I feel so connected to her. She seems so perfect and beautiful that any other woman pales by comparison.
So Cuckolding has that effect.

Hope that gives you a better insight into the way the female mind works.

Best Regards:
Alicia and Jorge

Well, it's about 9pm and my daughter has a few friends over and I can hear them laughing at the Muppet Christmas special on TV that's just ending. Nice that kids can still be kids even when they're teenagers.

No sign of our son - have car, will travel.

Sue left me a voice mail at work that was very sweet, saying how she loved me and would try to not be home quite so late.

I need to stay off the computer so the girls don't wonder about the lump in my pants. But maybe I'll have time later... Now, time to break out the crap for work I need to finish up.

Users who are viewing this thread