• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her date this past Friday night

Good evening. It's been a busy weekend with getting the lights up on the house and dealing with the first snow of the season. But then again, it IS almost mid-December already.

After I posted on Friday night I kept busy till my daughter's friends went home and she went off to bed. About 11pm our son called and said he'd be spending the night at a friends house so I was alone till Sue came home. The events of the past few weeks kept me on the edge.

I can't explain how alive I seem to feel when she's teasing me - knowing what is simmering below those panties and t-shirt. I swear I think I want her even more sometimes seeing a dark-spot between her legs knowing how wet she must be. But it's her teasing that puts me on edge and now that it's a bit more out in the open, it's feeling incredible that she'll do it to me more.

It is also a relief knowing she's doing it because it turns me on - I think for me, while I try to pretend and put it out of my mind, it also lets me relax and enjoy it even more. Every now and then she'll ask "you were okay with x or y, right?" and she sees the reaction.

Anyway - she texted me about midnight that she was on her way home and I got some candles out in our bedroom and waited for her.

Why do I love how she looks when she comes home from being with him? The look in her eyes and on her body is just amazingly arousing to me. Seeing her walk in the front door and follow me up to the bedroom is just such a turn-on. Knowing not more than an hour earlier she was fucking him and now - she's here for me. If that's not excitement, I don't know what is.

We kissed and undressed - me frantically and I think it excited her how horny I was. Her teasing had definitely amped things up for me and I think she knew it. She was standing and leaning over onto the bed when I knelt behind her and pulled off her panties. Her bare pussy was right there and it was still swollen and open with the lips full and spread apart. I pushed down on her lower back and leaned in and started to lick her.

I knew Don's cum was in her. There are some times when I'm not totally in the mood for that - but not Friday night. She pushed back against me and I felt my tongue slip into her and she moaned and told me that Don "fucked me in this position". Holy shit did that get me going. I stood up and rubbed my cock between her legs and then pushed into her gently.

I needn't have worried as she spread her legs and being wet from my tongue and Don's cum, I slipped right into her. What a turn-on - knowing I was fucking her just like he had earlier. I held her hips and ground myself into her as she moaned into the pillow she was leaning on. I wanted it to last so I avoided the long strokes for a while - instead I leaned around her and rubbed her clit till she could hold off no longer and I felt her cum against me.

There's no mistaking when she cums - you can feel her pussy clenching over and over and the wetness growing each time. It's such a turn on to see her arching her back and screaming into the pillow. She is surprised when I tell her that it turns me on to know that Don feels her like that and that she can let herself go like that with him.

With it being so late though, I knew that she would only want one thing after that - and it was the same that I wanted. She rolled onto her back and pulled her knees back for me. I leaned in and put the backs of her knees around my arms and tilted her up. We both looked down to watch my cock plunge into her several times until we both got caught up in the increasing passion.

I know she lets Don fuck her like that - she's told me many many times that she loves feeling open like that - knowing I (or Don) wish we were even bigger to totally fill her. When she squeezes in that position it feels like a warm mouth just gently drawing out everything it can. Banging against each other she squirms to pull me in as deep as she can.

She knows when I'm going to cum - after so long she can tell. She looked up at me and knew I was on the edge and she was so into it she just said "fuck me" and that was it. I let loose in her and she squealed loud enough I thought she'd wake our daughter up.

Needless to say, after that we both slept incredibly!!!!!

More later.

Or, maybe it's time to start a new thread....

WOW! I don't know how but each time is more exciting than the last, I can only imagine how amazing it must be for you. Joy for everyone,, the world needs more of this open love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back