Her first "real date"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date

SoonToBe

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Jun 27, 2007
She's off in the bedroom packing a small bag of clothes and such for tomorrow evening. She said to me earlier that she hasn't felt like this since high-school or college where she has a "big date" that she wants to be ready for.

I asked her why she was saying this as they've been out before. She said that he has a surprise present for her and that he wants to take her to a really nice restaurant for dinner, then out dancing at one of the clubs we've been at with him and then she just said, without even really thinking about it "then we're going back to his place, so I won't be home till late". Like it was nothing to her to even think about. She said she's meeting him at his place so they can take one car and she also mentioned about him wanting to introduce her to some of his friends. She said she hadn't really thought about that until he told her today when he saw her at work. I asked her if anyone at work knew what was going on and she said that one of her friends, Joanne I think, knew that she was interested in him. I told her she should be careful.

I didn't give her much flak about anything - it was so refreshing to hear her talking like that, I think this is something she may finally want for herself so I'll give her the room she seems to want now. I asked her when we can all go out again together and she asked me if I would still want that - as if she had to ask - I told her of course and she said she wasn't sure how I was going to feel and she said it just like this - "...I wasn't sure how you'd feel just hanging around at his place while we were, you know, busy?..." I swear my cock gave my answer away.

I swear, at times like this I feel so on the edge sexually - depending on what direction I let my mind go in. It is such a rush of emotions at times that I have to be careful where I let myself focus as it is sometimes easy to go in a wrong direction. Still, seeing her fluttering around the bedroom before tells me she is loving it and that's what I find very satisfying.

So what did you and Sue come up with as a cover story for Friday night?

Nope - no cover story needed yet, she already started saying she was going out with friends after work on Friday so the kids haven't said a thing. Our son is way too busy with his girlfriend to even really notice what's going on. Now that he's driving, his focus is elsewhere. Our daughter is too busy in front of the computer with friends online.

Still I told Sue again that one or both of us cannot be out every Friday all of a sudden. She said she knows this but apparently Don's company is in the tri-state area and he travels around such that he's not always around on other nights.

She's sound asleep already and I'm wired. Partly thinking about her tomorrow night with him and partly thinking about her tomorrow night with me. She was a little shy earlier about letting me know what she was doing as she was getting her stuff together. After my earlier note I went back in and she was looking through her drawers at different things to wear out at the clubs tomorrow night. I didn't ask but I did look in her bag and definitely saw some lingerie I recognized as a pair of lacy black panties and a matching bra. I got into a daydream looking at them as she held stuff up against herself in front of the mirror. All I could picture was her holding up different bras and panties earlier trying to decide which of those she'd want just as she was doing with her clothes. I didn't say a thing, I just enjoyed the fun thinking about it.

Wow, Soon, things seem to be moving right along! Thanks for sharing all of this with us. May I ask when she meets his friends, do they know she is maarried? Does she wear her wedding ring? Is there a cover story there?

Wow

I really like your story and Im looking forward to hear from you tomorrow how things happened. Your fan from Czech Republic

Well, she just left for work and all I can say is that I feel proud of her for doing what she wants.

I did ask her what his friends will think of her. She said they haven"t discussed that as it was more of a passing comment than a hard plab for the evening.

When we were out as the 3 of us, we and she did meet some of his friends (just a distant wave or a brief handshake/introduction while they danced, etc.) and she had left her rings on at the time and he introduced her as a "friend".

I honestly don't know what will happen tonight but she is not one to take her rings off and if I had to guess, Don is the kind of guy who may get into showing off that he's with a married woman (she does look older than him).

I guess I will find out later as this is all nre territory for us as ib the past Brad would never let them be seen by anyone he/they knew.

That's why I said this was her first "real date".

I'm sure you are proud--you have come a long way with this! It does sound like there has been a chnage in her, that she is really getting into it. Maybe like they are really bf and gf when they are together and no one else exists. Do you feel any humiliation at all when you think of her with im, her being so excited, her wanting to be alone with im?

Steev - the idea of them being out as bf/gf isn't humiliating at all to me, at least not on it's own. Now, should she be seen by someone we know, well, that could be humiliating depending on what they were doing when they were seen.

I do get a feel that she genuinely wants to experience this - to be Don's girlfriend and to be able to live that part. I know it turns me on right now to think about that, but I would be lying if I said I didn't have some misgivings about it too.

Still, I trust her to know where to stop or how far to take things right now.

Gotta get to work myself...

You know I have been generally supportive of the steps you and Sue have taken so far, that I think you have taken things slowly and carefully and been cautious about what each of you want from the path you're heading down. That said, I think that you are now getting very close to one of those bumps in the roller coaster ride.

Once Pandora's box has been opened, it can never again be easily shut, and you and Sue are well past the point of return on that one. You seemed to start off with Don with an expectation that her relationship with him would be something that included you from the beginning. Sue seems to want to explore the BF/GF nature of her relationship with him, of being able to be seen out on the town on the arm of a man who is able to publicly acknowledge her as his GF. She seems surprised that you still wish to be included, and if you insist on that she will likely throw you a bone every once in a while and allow you to be there, but it will be very much the exception rather than the rule, and it will be something that she will be doing for you, and not because it's something she wishes for herself. If it were up to her, she would enjoy her night out on the town with her boyfriend, and then getting fucked by him afterwards, without having to think about you during that time at all.

You are no longer in control of the roller coaster ride. She is, and she is starting to realize the extent to which that is true. Be careful what you wish for. I sense that you are very much about to get it, and that there isn't going to be a whole lot you can do to affect or change things if they turn out not to be to your liking.

If Don is introducing Sue to his friends now, and especially if he introduces her to them as his married girlfriend, it's possible that in the future he may have ideas of sharing her with them.

Your wife is off on her new romance, and he's a SINGLE GUY. Hang in there....

Soon,

Going back to one of your earlier posts, from 9 Aug. '09:

SoonToBe said:
Today [my wife is] all happy and buzzing around, despite the grey day outside.

That's very nice. You've brought your wife the gift of personal fulfillment and happiness....

Returning to your current post:

SoonToBe said:
[My wife is] off in the bedroom packing a small bag of clothes and such for tomorrow evening. She said to me earlier she hasn't felt like this since high-school or college where, when she had a "big date," she wanted to be ready for it. I asked her why she was saying this, since they've been out before. She said, [Don, her lover] has a surprise present for her and he wants to take her to a really nice restaurant for dinner, then out dancing .... and then she said, without even thinking about it, "then we'll go back to his place, so I won't be home till late."

It's very cool that your wife views this as her first "real date" with a lover and to be excited for that reason, and that Don (for all that you view him as somewhat boorish) is treating her like "a real woman" he's formally courting by giving her gifts and taking her to nice places. Clearly, he recognizes the rule-of-thumb:

"If he treats her like a woman, she'll respond like a woman."

SoonToBe said:
I didn't give her much flak about anything.

Good.

SoonToBe said:
It was so refreshing to hear her talking like that, I think this is something she may finally want for herself so I'll give her the room she seems to want now.

Also good.

SoonToBe said:
I asked her, when we can all go out again together? She asked me if I still want that - as if she had to ask - and I told her, of course. She said she wasn't sure how I was going to feel and she said it just like this: "I wasn't sure how you'd feel, just hanging around at his place while we were, you know, busy?"

At the risk of stating the obvious, your wife is telling you that if you accompany her on dates with her lover it will feel like going out on dates with her father in the back seat, then with her father sitting at the same restaurant table, then with her father sitting in her lover's living room while they fuck.

It isn't the same as going out on a date with her lover (only), then returning to her and your place (where you have been waiting), then (perhaps) asking you to serve them snacks and some wine (which you do) while they make out on her couch, then fucking in front of you in her marital bedroom (or, alternatively, fucking at her lover's place, where they can do whatever they want because you aren't there).

In the former case, she's doing all this but only with your approval. In the latter case, she's doing all this as an autonomous woman, regardless of whether you approve (although she knows, in reality, you do).

SoonToBe said:
.... At times like this I feel so on the edge sexually, depending on what direction I let my mind go in. It is such a rush of emotions....

Good. That's the way you should feel.

SoonToBe said:
Still, seeing her fluttering around the bedroom [getting ready for her date] tells me she is loving it and that's what I find very satisfying.

Good. That's the way it should be.

Hang in there—

Custer

Your wife is off on her new romance, and he's a SINGLE GUY. Hang in there....

Soon,

Going back to one of your earlier posts, from 9 Aug. '09:

SoonToBe said:
Today [my wife is] all happy and buzzing around, despite the grey day outside.

That's very nice. You've brought your wife the gift of personal fulfillment and happiness....

Returning to your current post:

SoonToBe said:
[My wife is] off in the bedroom packing a small bag of clothes and such for tomorrow evening. She said to me earlier she hasn't felt like this since high-school or college where, when she had a "big date," she wanted to be ready for it. I asked her why she was saying this, since they've been out before. She said, [Don, her lover] has a surprise present for her and he wants to take her to a really nice restaurant for dinner, then out dancing .... and then she said, without even thinking about it, "then we'll go back to his place, so I won't be home till late."

It's very cool that your wife views this as her first "real date" with a lover and to be excited for that reason, and that Don (for all that you view him as somewhat boorish) is treating her like "a real woman" he's formally courting by giving her gifts and taking her to nice places. Clearly, he recognizes the rule-of-thumb:

"If he treats her like a woman, she'll respond like a woman."

SoonToBe said:
I didn't give her much flak about anything.

Good.

SoonToBe said:
It was so refreshing to hear her talking like that, I think this is something she may finally want for herself so I'll give her the room she seems to want now.

Also good.

SoonToBe said:
I asked her, when we can all go out again together? She asked me if I still want that - as if she had to ask - and I told her, of course. She said she wasn't sure how I was going to feel and she said it just like this: "I wasn't sure how you'd feel, just hanging around at his place while we were, you know, busy?"

At the risk of stating the obvious: your wife is telling you that if you accompany her on dates with her lover it will feel like going out on dates with her father in the back seat, then with her father sitting at the same restaurant table, then with her father sitting in her lover's living room while they fuck.

It isn't the same as going out on a date with her lover (only), then returning to her and your place (where you have been waiting), then (perhaps) asking you to serve them snacks and some wine (which you do) while they make out on her couch, then fucking in front of you in her marital bedroom (or, alternatively, fucking at her lover's place, where they can do whatever they want because you aren't there).

In the former case, she's doing all this but only with your approval. In the latter case, she's doing all this as an autonomous woman, regardless of whether you approve (although she knows, in reality, you do).

SoonToBe said:
.... At times like this I feel so on the edge sexually, depending on what direction I let my mind go in. It is such a rush of emotions....

It is, of course, entirely reasonable and appropriate to feel that way.

SoonToBe said:
Still, seeing her fluttering around the bedroom [getting ready for her date] tells me she is loving it and that's what I find very satisfying.

That's the way it should be.

Hang in there—

Custer

Hm.... I've seen "double posts" from others and wondered why they did that. I see now it can happen inadvertently, then if it remains unnoticed for 10 minutes or more it can't be undone. Sorry about that.

—Custer

Hey - just got home from work and read the last few posts. Geez, aren't you guys jumping to a lot? Grinch, you have her ready to be pimped out already to his friends.

I don't see that yet. I just see her having a lot of fun. I am sure to find a way to while the next few hours away until she gets home, no matter what time.

I can't really describe how I feel right now. It is weird to know she is being romanced right now and how her evening will end.

STB

What if your wife comes home very late and does not give you Don's pussy? Lest imagine she does not allow you to even smell it.
How horny will you get?
That is very hot!

You are obviously a lot closer to the situation than any of us are, and have a much better feel for where Sue's head is at. I just sense a large shift in what you are posting now, versus just a couple of weeks ago, and it seems to me that you are approaching one of those sudden bumps in the roller coaster ride -- the kind of bump that brings a cuck face to face with the knowledge that whatever control he thought he had over his situation and his wife's activities was illusory and has now been lost.

I can see what you're saying and I will be sure to keep a close eye on Sue and our relationship but I just don't see it as more than her having a good time.

Now if Fantasy's idea did happen - well, I think. I would be concerned but yes, also incredibly turned on.

I am sure that by now they may even be heading back to his place? Or is it too early just yet? I really can't let my mind go there just yet.

I am just thrilled that she seems to want this. Finally, I know it's crazy but I want to see her wanting what she's doing for herself.
Yes, I do see it starting here.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's almost midnight. I was answering some Email and I thought I'd check back here.
I don't really expect her home before 1am. She promised to send me a text message when she was on her way so my phone hasn't left my side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant wait longer to hear from ya some news.

I thought I would have slept later but here I am up already. Sue's still sound asleep as she didn't get home till a little after 1pm and we didn't get to sleep until closer to 2pm.

She looked so angelic when she came in last night. When you're with someone for so long you can see from the look on their face how they are. I peppered her with all sorts of questions on what they did, where they went, who they saw - all of that stuff. She told me enough details to satisfy me for the time being last night and promised to tell me more today.

I started to kiss and caress her to get her into bed with me and at first she put up a bit of resistance. She said stuff like "my boyfriend and I had fun earlier but I'm pretty tired out now". I put up with it as it was obvious I was wickedly horny. She undressed down to the black lingerie I'd seen packed. They're more like lacy "boy shorts" I think is how you'd describe them. I cannot describe the eagerness I felt as she lay down next to me in just the lacy stuff. She started to tease me again - and this time she even sounded serious/sincere in saying "I'm really tired" and again she said how "her boyfriend" had tired her out.

I guess it was Mary's and Grinch's posts that were in my head when I just said to her "you can tease me all you want with Don and all that, but don't make it a competition". She was quiet for a second and then reached up and pullled me down to her and kissed me passionately. She held my face near hers and just said "you will always be my husband" and from there things just started. A moment later as she broke the kiss with me she said to me in a voice that just totally disarmed me - she just said "it's your turn now honey".

Somewhere in the past in my posts or somewhere else, someone described that moment as being like on a first date again. Where you are surprised or unsure of what you're going to find when you undress her for that "first time". Undoing her bra and revealing her breasts that were so reddened and marked up with what could only be described as mini-hickeys was perhaps one of the most exciting moments I've ever felt. She just said "he was into sucking them tonight" and I just added (I could tell from how "they" looked) "mmmm, when you were on top of him no doubt?!". She gave me that guilty giggle and nodded her head yes.

A million images went through my mind of her riding him and dangling her breasts over him for him to suck at. I know she loves a gentle "chew" on her nipples as she orgasms sometimes and I knew this was one of those nights.

It was only 8 hours ago - I slid my hand under her panties and I could feel how hot her pussy was. She was swollen and damp but not wet and it took me a second to remember that Don was still using condoms with her. She didn't resist and just lifted her butt so I could slide the panty-shorts down.

I love undressing her and I could tell right away that they'd been very physical again. From how swollen her whole pussy mound was and how wet she felt from just her and the lubricants. I leaned down and kissed her neck as I wet my fingers and separated her swollen labia and ran them around her hot hole (the only way to describe it). "Did you guys go at it once or twice?" I asked and she moaned back "twice". All I could see in my mind was what I saw when they were here - him pulling out of her with a big puddle of sperm at the end of the condom. That image got me really going.

I applied some lubricant to my own cock and climbed up on top of her. It seemed like she was on auto-pilot as she just pulled her own legs back and apart for me and with her ankles, pulled me into her.

I could tell she'd been fucking earlier - yes, her pussy just felt smooth, roomy, open and VERY relaxed. In one smooth slow stroke I was all the way into her and she pulled me in with her legs and held me tight. I could feel my cock throbbing inside her as she just whispered that she loved me and that it was "my turn now". It seemed the only thought I had in my mind at that time was that Don's cock was where mine was not more than an hour or two earlier. When I let my mind go to that he was responsible for how she felt it spurred me on to really start to fuck her myself.

She definitely got into it. She unlocked her ankles from behind me and let me spread her legs outside my arms and I really started to get into it. She started to whisper "fuck me" and that's what I did. I can't remember exactly what she said or did from that point on as it felt like my entire body was just my cock taking her - reclaiming her.

She definitely came while I was fucking her - I could feel her body tremble under me and there is no doubt I felt her pussy contract several times just before I started to cum. When she felt me reach my own orgasm she pulled me into her again and moaned something about loving feeling me cum inside her. As I thrust into her she again pulled me into her with her legs behind me and held me tight as we both had one more orgasm together (well, she may have not had a full one, but it was pretty close for her).

I rolled off her and told her thank you and I love you. She responded by rolling to her side and cuddling close to me and saying the same things. We talked about some stuff including me asking her "so, what was the present he had for you?". She giggled and said "oh, that. Well, it wasn't really a present for me just yet." I prodded her and she said "he said he'd gone to one of these free health-clinics (Planned Parenthood?) and that he was waiting to get official results". She then looked at me and told me that she'd told him that if she trusted him and if he was safe, that he wouldn't need to use condoms any more. I asked her "is he only seeing you? what about other partners?" and she smiled and said something about not worrying about that for now and that we'd talk more about it tomorrow (today) as she was very tired and now that I'd finally had my time, I was also tired out.

She walked gingerly into the bathroom and I didn't say anything but it looked like, from how she was walking, that she'd been riding a horse all night. I followed and stood behind her in the mirror - both of us naked and looked at her as she gently wiped up some of my sperm that had dribbled out. She giggled and said "ooh, you must have really needed that" when she felt how much I'd cum in her. She then wiped her face and body down a bit and then handed it to me. I dangled my cock in the sink and soaped it up a bit before washing myself off.

It was a bit warm last night so we climbed back into bed naked and I have to say, I was asleep very quickly with one hand gently resting on her back. Just hearing her contented breathing next to me lulled me to sleep.

That's all there is to tell for now until she gets up and we have time to talk some more. I do want to hear how SHE felt being out with him as she was last night.

So far, I don't feel like it's any different than any other time they've been together.

Congratulations

That was the best story about cuckolding I've ever read. It is like it was my own feelings. You have gift of writing. Please keep on writing about our lifestyle. Costas