• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her first "real date"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
That's probably for the best, STB. If she wants this weekend to be an opportunity for the two of you to reconnect, then I doubt she'd want to start it off by being with him.

Hey SoonToBe, how was your weekend with ur hot wife ?

Just a moment now but maybe more time later.
The weekend was excellent. She did not see Don on Friday of her own decision/desire and we were both very horny.
In between re-connecting and some pretty intense sex, we did a lot of talking about lots of things - Don included.
For now, I'll end it by saying that come Sunday night, we were both quite satisfied!
Hopefully more later tonight.

Good evening all,

I can say that the weekend was one heck of a good time. It was just Sue and I as she did not see Don on Friday night. She told me it was something she wanted - for the weekend to be for us - and that Don was very accepting of her request too which surprised me a bit, maybe he's not such a jerk. We did talk about him over the weekend though.

But the weekend was for us - we spent most of the day Saturday wandering around this little town she likes to tour through. Fortunately, like every other block there's another bar or club so we made the rounds enjoying wine and smiling as the weather got better and better. Check in time wasn't till 3pm but it was after 4pm when we finally got there. Our horneyness overpowered the thought that we might wait till after dinner. It was at times much more fucking than making love - that's for sure. Between all the wine we'd had all day and the 2 beers we had from the mini-bar - we were both quite horny.

She did this striptease routine that definitely got me horny including slithering out of her jeans and having her panties slip down just enough. By the time I got her onto the bed we were both pretty worked up. Despite that, we managed to go at it for quite a while. Once we got a rhythm going it seemed like it just kept going and going. She got on top and came to a screeching orgasm that seemed to set the tone for the 2 days. But it was when she was underneath me that I really got into it.

I know we've been exercising a bunch - but she felt especially great as she pulled back for me and as I fucked her to her next orgasm. I love feeling her under me as she can no longer hold back. And yes, the thought of Don enjoying this same feeling were also there, made me even hornier to think of her with him. We were both into it - I was into fucking and she wanted it, that's all I could say about it - she really wanted it. A little lubricant eased the way for us to go at it a long time. She finally had enough that she almost went limp under me and just said "its your turn baby" and that was it, my god did I go at her that first time till it felt like a firehose in her in what felt like one HUGE squirt which she must have felt because she pulled me close and we enjoyed together until we separated and caught our breath.

We must have dozed off lying like that because it seemed much darker out and later than we thought it should be. She giggled and said to me from the bathroom that I must have saved it up all week and I just told her there's more where that came from. I washed up after her and all during dinner she kept telling me how wet she felt. Damn if that didn't turn me on the whole time.

I don't know how we did it but after dinner we went at it a second time. I've posted in the past that when I take her away on vacation - even if it's just for a day or two - that she will totally relax (it's how she says she gets to feel when she's with Don) - and as we watched something on an adult cable channel we got into it a second time. She teased me "are you enjoying sloppy seconds?" - and it felt great - something about it being so wet inside. We both totally enjoyed feeling so relaxed finally that we sort of focused on making sure the other got off - I loved fucking her and rubbing her till she got there. She totally got into telling me that I was her second tonight that it didn't take me long.

Sunday morning we went down to the hotel restaurant and over breakfast (brunch) we had several mimosa's (champagne & orange juice). Champagne is like the on-switch for Sue, at least when she's with me. When we got back to the room and started to pack our suitcase and jump in the shower before leaving... Well, it wouldn't be a vacation morning without a quick fuck. Well, it wasn't so quick and it was more of slow passionate making love. From tenderly massaging her back as I was behind her being on top of me to me being on top of her - it was like our bodies were one and it just felt great that we wound up actually cumming together, or pretty close - I think I set her off but good.

All day Sunday as we toured some scenic areas with fall foliage colors she continued to tell me how wet she was. When we got home on Sunday evening we were anticipating doing something for dinner with the kids - but to our pleasant surprise, they weren't home - just a note saying they'd gone out and wouldn't be home till maybe 8pm.

Needless to say - another glass or two of wine and with the house to ourselves, our weekend continued in our bed with one last round. Hence my earlier posting about by the time we'd had dinner and were ready for bed, both of us were pleasantly satisfied.

I know some of you are probably disappointed that I didn't provide any info on anything related to Don. I thought it might be easier for me to separate the two as we talked about many things, some of which are still being discussed. I'll post those, perhaps in a new thread since this one seems to be quite long now.

but for now, good night all.

Excellent update. Those not interested in you and Sue might be bored by the narrative, but not me. Glad to hear of your sexual romp. It also sets your cuckold adventures in a proper light by letting those "she'll leave you!" nervous Nellies see the health of your marriage relationship.

Thanks for the detailed sexual replay. I appreciated it.

Finally had some time to post the "other" stuff we discussed and to update on the cuckold part of my life.

First - I just have to say that in the time since she first slept with that guy Bill up in Boston to now - that it is like she's a different person in terms of how openly she can talk about this stuff. I am pretty good about it but it takes me a while to open up and get started, but she seems to feel less and less inhibited about it.

Anyway - the subject of her spending the night with Don came up. Actually it came up several times after I told her again that I would probably be okay with it as long as it wasn't a regular thing.

She said that it wasn't and "if" she would spend the night as she told me plainly that she knows she will want to do it at some point. She said the issue is "when" and she was honest with me and said that right now, she's not really ready for it. I asked her more and she said that she feels very differently about Don than she did about Brad. The way she explained it is that with Brad, she truly felt like he was more than just a boyfriend and she was very quiet when she said this but she said she did love him almost like he was a husband to her and that she loved the closeness she felt with him.

When it comes to Don, she says she doesn't feel that sort of "love" for him and she was honest and said she's not ready for the closeness and level of intimacy that they'd experience overnight and the next morning. The only thing I told her was that she needed to do what she felt was right and if she wasn't ready, then she should wait and do it because she wants to and not what he wanted her to do. That was when she told me that he'd been asking for her to spend the night for a while and at one point, she said he suggested she go away with him to which she said she just laughed in response.

At one point over the weekend as we were fucking she looked at me and asked if I was sorry that she'd started seeing other guys. I answered her that the only thing I was sorry about was that we hadn't started it earlier. She asked me all sorts of other stuff including asking me what I liked most that she did with Don or Brad (or Bill) and I told her that still my favorite part of it all is when it is just us on Friday nights and I told her plainly that I loved feeling and knowing she'd been with her lover.

So I finally asked her what she wanted in terms of her and Don since I knew she'd been saying she wanted something more. She answered that what she'd like to try is to maybe see him two days in a row sometimes. I asked what she meant because I thought he wasn't around on Thursdays. She said that he can be if he wanted to - that he can leave his last appointment on Thursday earlier sometimes and be home earlier that night. But she said that she was thinking more of the stuff we'd talked about - about her maybe seeing him on a Saturday - and then she smiled and said "maybe early on Saturday?" - which I later came to understand meant that she might get up early and go over there for breakfast and to spend part of the day. The tent in my pants at that conversation left no doubt to how I felt about what she'd said.

The other thing she said that she wanted to have with Don is what she'd started to hint at in the last few months. She waited until after we'd fucked that second time on Friday night before she brought it up. After she was sure I was very well satisfied (she tried to suck me back to hardness but I'd had enough) she said there was something she wanted with Don and that she wasn't sure how I was going to be about it (despite that I thought I'd already said I would manage). She said that she wanted to have her time with Don be the first sex she has after her period.

I told her that I already knew she wanted to try this but she said she wanted to be sure I would be okay with it and would go along with it too. I guess I looked puzzled because she said that she wanted to be sure I would go along with it because by the end of that week before she'd be with Don, that she'd be pretty horny around me and she asked me if I'd be able to resist her. I laughed and told her that it might actually be fun to swap places like that!!! She nodded and said she just wanted to be sure as that would mean it would maybe be almost 2 weeks between when we'd have sex together. I hadn't really thought of it - I forgot that it'd not just be the 4-5 days that week after her period ended - but that it'd be the 5-7 days while she has it too!

But I also knew from how we'd been talking about everything that for her to be this concerned about me and to want to be sure it'd be okay - that it was something she wanted to do for herself. And I even got the strong feeling that she'd want this maybe even more than the early-Saturday morning time or even, right now, the overnight together. I could see the look on her face when she was convinced that I understood what I was agreeeing to and I knew that she was happy with this as her "goal".

As I said, we talked a lot about an overnight - and I was surprised at how open she was about what she wasn't comfortable about just yet. At one point I asked her that she's already fucked him, showered with him, and even slept together/napped for a while together - what was she hesitant about.

It wasn't until Sunday morning, after we'd fucked and were getting all cleaned up again that she looked at me and said that she wasn't ready to share this with him just yet. I didn't understand and she just said that it wasn't like Brad - and despite how uncomfortable I was about it - that she loved the feeling of spending the night in his arms and then waking together, sharing that closeness and all the rest - washing/showering - picking out clothes and of course the emotional aspect of the sex together that next morning (which is something I can attest to having just had her!). And she said that she wasn't ready to share that with Don, at least not yet. Seeing her standing there at the sink in the hotel bathroom - naked, brushing her teeth and hair - I could understand her maybe not being ready. The thoughts that I had were thinking back to her enjoying this with Brad and wondering how wonderful she must have felt at that moment back then.

She did her share of teasing me for sure this weekend - but only sometimes - other times were reserved for just us. But when she did, wow, she certainly knows what buttons to push in my head to get me aroused quickly. More about that later tonight as she is definitely seeing Don tomorrow night so I'll be sitting right here again tonight in front of the computer.

Yikes!
Time to start a new thread.
Maybe later tonight with whatever thoughts are going through my head.

Tomorrow night or Saturday morning perhaps - after tomorrow night - I'll start a new thread.

Tonight all she did was tease me. Even with masturbating last night I was still horny.

She went to bed earlier so she wouldn't be tired tomorrow night, but as we lay there watching Jay Leno she was just wearing her sleep-t-shirt and a pair of panties. She saw me looking at her and she just gently patted her pussy through her panties and said to me "you'll just have to wait!" as she looked at me and smiled and then gave me that giggle.

So I'm sitting here now waiting to get tired and trying resist the urge to jerk off quickly (which would surely make me sleepy afterwards). She's going out with him tomorrow night. She said I could join them if I wanted to, but she added that she's not sure what would happen at his place afterwards. I told her that I was going to go over a friends house and give him a hand with this surround-sound system he had just brought home, and to that all she said was "well, I might be a bit late getting home". And the way she said it, so nonchalantly. Turned me on even more at how casual and comfortable she was.

If the proposed Saturday morning thing happens then I’m afraid that you will be called upon to make another sacrifice. Currently, although brief, your welcome home sex on Fridays is the most intense of the week but it might need to be forfeit. If Don realises that you will be ‘inserting’ youself between his Friday night grand finale and early Saturday wake-up fucks, then I see him not being very happy with the prospect of his cock potentially coming into contact with your residue as well as his own.

Of course he need not be told but that gives an ironic reversal to the norm with the husband and wife needing to sneak a secret fuck without the lover knowing.

UK - you are correct. When the time comes that Sue wants consecutive days with Don, I already assumed that the time in-between their dates would be "no sex" for us.

While that does irk me, it is also a wicked turn on to think about her wanting that.

She was very cute this morning - prancing around naked while putting her make-up on and looking through her underwear drawer. I had to restrain myself when she'd deliberately bend-over while drying her hair or looking in her bottom drawers as she knew her bare pussy was peeking out at me!

Sue wanting the denial is sooo hot, whether it's in the two evenings prior to Friday, on Friday morning, or in the potential intermission between Friday night and a Saturday morning play-date. Her (not him or you) wanting to deny you, and her wanting to tease you is an exceptional turn-on.

Exactly - I'd be upset if I weren't so turned on by it all.

She just sent me an Email from her work saying she'll be leaving about 4:30pm and that she "may be late" tonight. She already told me that also this morning and added that Don has been waiting for her for a while now - which I already know turned her on as she thought it was almost romantic that he was waiting for her. Of course, she didn't say it, but I also KNOW that she is hoping he will cum a lot!
Almost time to head home, I already know I'll be waiting up for her as I can never sleep when I am waiting for her.

Well, our son is out with his girlfriend and our daughter is at a sleep-over.

Sitting here alone I have too many thoughts running through my head so I'm going to grab some dinner out before heading over my buddy's house to work on his computer and have a few beers.

What she said earlier is what's in my head - that Don's been waiting for her for a while now. Yes, call me crazy but thinking of how much he's going to cum in her tonight is all I can think about. Ever since I posted that earlier it's been stuck in my head and my cock has been rock hard since then too!

Later.

STB - As is with us and soon may be with you too, it was agreed for my wife to have her "monthly virginity" taken exclusively by her boyfriend. The time between the end of her period until see can see him again is reserved as a quiet time for her pussy as far as my cock is concered. That she does this for him . . . saves herself for him, continues to be a turn for me and a special gift from her to him.

Honestly, this guy is doing you a huge favor and he doesn't even realize it. The more he continues to overplay his hand (such as by asking for a weekend away with Sue), the longer it's going to be before she feels ready for an overnight with him.

You may be right, but right now all I can think about since I got home about 11-ish to an empty house as our son stayed out too - is that it is now almost 1am and she's not here yet.

STB, I trust that your lovely (and well fucked) hotwife made it home safely?

Steev , once she has had sex her and your life will never be the same, your marriage will be so much better, just go with the flow and give her the freedom she is so badly wanting, good for you, I wish more men were that understanding. Beth

Users who are viewing this thread