• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Her first "real date"

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
She knows just saying that would turn me on. And it would, without a doubt. If it worked out like that or, if she wanted it, I'd let her one time. But I"m also just assuming that they're going to be getting together this week too as she hasn't mentioned anything yet and usually she'll tease me about that too.
At least I'm finally feeling better, I guess it was good to give my right hand a break for a few days. I love the anticipation of finally getting to fuck her again so I guess, in a way, I get a bit of that every week.

It'd be like letting Brad be the first to cum bareback inside her after the IUD emplacement. That was one of the sexiest moments in your fabulous story, made so because Sue also wanted Brad to be the first. If I were you, it would turn me on to no end if she did that this week because she wanted Don to be the first this month.

I must admit, this one is a rare example that is a major turn on for even those that do not wish to even try being cucked. Your story is really the main reason I keep coming here.

Hey all, turned out we had family over today for a barbeque and Sue is downstairs now cleaning up and stuff so this is the first chance I've had for even a little bit of private time.

Last night we had a bottle of wine together and she asked me again if I really wanted her to write me another note. I told her yes, absolutely and the she said "I should probably make it nice and steamy for you so you have have something else to masturbate to." and then she asked me again about what parts of her first note I liked most. I was honest and told her that I liked to hear how she felt with Brads cock in her and that obviously I loved reading about her feelings when he did cum in her.

For whatever reason, reading/hearing her tell me that seems to be like the "on" button for me - knowing she's letting him have all of her like that.

Anyway - she was still having her monthly last night (some months seem worse than others and she says that's from the IUD) but she said she was horny. So we had a bottle of wine in our bedroom and we found something sexy on TV on one of the pay-per-view channels. Something she liked but not hard-core enough for me. But I was enjoying the wine and she did look good in her negligee. At one point she reached over and started to gently jerk me off. She started asking me how I liked it - faster or slower and then she feigned frustration and said "you show me" and then she started in on the whole "you show me thing". She brought up how I told her how I would sometimes masturbate several times in a row and she started to ask me to do it for her. Normally I'm alone when I am getting into so I kind of said that normally I'd watch something more explicit in terms of videos and at that she said that maybe I'd like to watch her.

She slipped off her panties and spread her legs. Even with the little tampon string hanging there, she still looked incredible as she started to masturbate right there in front of me lying on he side with one knee up in the air. She started to tell me about the fun she'd had with Don and that got me going. I was hard already and as she told me about how turned on she gets when they're in the bar together and he'll kiss her and play with her hair. I was pretty horny and she wasn't letting up on the teasing.

I came the first time when she told me how Don had finger-fucked her in the back corner of the bar and how she felt when she'd cum on his hand like that. I let it fly when she told me that she thought some of his friends had seen her orgasm like that.

Once I came she giggled at the sight of my cum all over my stomach and she started to play with it. I wasn't sure (and still aren't) if it was a tease or a legit question when she asked how come I don't cum that much sometimes. I told her that it may have to do with me masturbating like crazy for the past few days while waiting for her period to end. She giggled at that and said something about Don not masturbating because he seems to cum a lot in her! Wow did that get me started getting hard a second time.

She asked me how long it'd take me to get hard and go a second time and I told her I"d like maybe 30 minutes or so at which point she smiled, kissed me and poured us some more wine and then watched some more of the video while she started to tell me again of things she does with Don.

Gotta run downstairs for a bit. But I hope to have more time later to finish up to where I am right now as I'm not sure what is going to happen tomorrow.

Now I usually need a good bit of stimulation for a second time so quickly but I was sort of getting into it. It was clear that she wanted me to do this and that she wanted to watch. Knowing she wanted it, I think, in a way got me really turned on.

She turned the sound down on the TV and sort of leaned over next to me and started to tease me again. Like I said, sometimes I can feel sort of self-conscious like this but she started to talk to me again. She asked me if this is what I do on Wednesday and Thursday nights. And the asked me what I would fantasize about - what I would read and what I'd watch on the computer.

At the time it felt okay to tell her what turned me on - creampie videos. She asked me if I thought of it being her in them and I said yes. At that she giggled a bit and asked me if I liked her coming home that way and I said yes. She spread her legs for me a bit and she must have known I was close because a second later she leaned over, pulled my hand away and put her mouth on me and, as she puts it, "finished me off". I swear, I came so much for a second time for me, it was quite intense.

So, it's like maybe 11:30pm now after her letting me lie there for a few minutes and we go in and get washed up for bed and such. I put on my boxers and a t-shirt, she just puts on a t-shirt (knowing I won't be bothering her anyway). We get into bed and we're watching some old episode of Cash-Cab on Tivo (talk about nothing on TV) and as we're lying there she reached over and into my boxers to see if she could get me up a 3rd time.

She started to stroke me and I did get pretty hard and she kept going for like a few minutes and I sort of stopped responding and she looked at me and asked "is this going to work?" and I just said "I don't think so". So she stopped but felt me still hard and then she asked me in a really soft voice "but you could do it, right?". I asked what was with her and she just said she wanted to see me doing it and she asked "don't you sometimes go a 3rd time?" and I did tell her that. I asked her if it was something she really wanted me to do and she said in a sultry kind of voice that she did want me to and that if I wanted her to, she'd help me out at the end again.

By then I didn't care and the thought of her sucking me again was like icing on the cake. It was kind of hard to get it really hard, I mean it had been quite a second time and now not much later it kind of almost ached as I got it hard again. She started again telling me about Don and how he seemed to be able to easily make her cum. And then she started telling me that one day she is going to give him a blow-job and then added - and this is exactly what she said - "but he says he would always rather fuck if he has the choice". Holy crap - that was such a turn on and it got me that much closer. Sue pushed the blankets back and licked her fingers and teased the tip of my cock as I got closer. It felt like she knew exactly when I was about there and she simply leaned over and took over.

I know I didn't cum much that third time but it felt very intense nonetheless. That Sue was so perfectly timed as she gently sucked me was just wild. With no mess, she reached up and turned off the light as I pulled myself and my blankets back together again.

Tonight she told me that she was just about done with her period and that she was very horny - I told her that it's good, that we'll have Tuesday night as usual and that it was good because even now at midnight, I'm just starting to get horned up again. So, she's reading a book and I'm heading into bed now too.

No mention about a date with Don this week yet, I did ask yesterday and she said that they haven't figured out their schedules yet.

Sorry to inform you but Don isn't a Bull. There seems to be no intention for him to Dominate the hubbie. The only longshot is that he makes demands to her and she complies. A real Bull would of had you suvking his cock by now and put you in panties to serve.:rolleyes:

Who are you sorry to inform? I'm confused by your frame of reference....

So - the kids are still up and buzzing around but I pulled Sue aside and asked her if she was going to be seeing Don later this week and she smiled and giggled and said "of course, he missed me last week!". Damn if that didn't turn me on. So I asked her "are we going to have some time later tonight?" (emphasizing "we"). She smiled and asked me "are you horny yet?" and then she teased me "of course we could wait...." and she didn't let me even respond as she walked away.

She didn't say no but I haven't asked or pushed anything yet as the kids will be on their way soon and I"ll have my answer.

Awesome experience and thank you for sharing it! I can't wait until some day my wife will grant me this wish and hope it goes as well as yours has.

What a day it's been beginning with a problem call from work that got me up and out of the house much earlier than normal.

So, last night about 10:15 after our son had said good-night Sue and I went up to our bedroom and I sort of played it cool and wanted to see what she wanted. When she dimmed the lights herself, I had my answer but I took the opportunity to ask "I thought you said you might want to wait?" And she smiled and giggled and said something like "maybe one month I will but not tonight" and then she added something about being horny from what we'd done over the weekend.

So we wound up having sex and no wonder she couldn't wait - she was so worked up that her first orgasm came very easily and VERY quickly.

She teased me as we fucked - she knows it turns me on. She told me how she likes Don cumming in her and made a point to tell me "how much" he cums.

I was horny myself and it really was almost a challenge to try to last longer with her teasing. I was so close and then she said something about "this is right where Don and I did it" - referring to our bed - and that was it. I grunted and pounded into her as I seemed to cum and cum and cum.

Afterwards over cool-down talking she did say "one month I am going to do it and let Don be first". And I just told her if that's what she wants, then once in a while we can try that out. She said that maybe she'd ask me to jerk-off (she doesn't like the word masturbate) like I did, but instead of over the weekend that she'd ask me to do it on Monday and Tuesday so I would, as she put ut, "not want it so it'd be easier on me". I smiled and said let's talk about it then.

I asked her if I could join them on Friday (assuming it's Friday when they're going out) and she said not this week but that maybe next week and that she'd talk to him about it.

More later as I should have some free-time tonight.

wow, was I wrong

I see now why you don't need a cb 2000 (cock cage). Sounds like before long you will be relegated to hand jobs only! Just teasing you a little cucky. I'm enjoying your post, please keep posting. Your life is very interesting in whatever direction it takes. You don't have to post that your wife would never do such, she enjoys sex with me to much ect. ect.. Like I said I was just teasing you.

Hand jobs were the order of the evening tonight. She left me my privacy. I'm off to bed.
Reader22 - no harm, no foul. We do have an interesting relationship, it's been well over a year now that we have been on this road and despite the bumps and the like, the direction we are going is very enjoyable.

I found some old stories that I knew would get me going tonight. Their story-line made me think of how oddly comfortable things are between Sue and I. Bu then I considered that we have been friends now for almost 30 years, lovers for well over 25 of them and married for over 20 of them. That journey together, I believe, gives us a different perspective. We are each enjoying bringing the other along the way.

She enjoys what I enjoy, I guess, because she enjoys it herself - after this much time, we do seem like one person. To this day we can finish each others sentences and thoughts. But perhaps most scary is when we, separately and unknowingly, say the exact - and I mean exact - same things to our kids.

And I guess what I'm realizing is that she would probably go as far along as I said I was enjoying and wanted from her.

Yes - another Friday night and Sue is out having fun with Don again.
Our daughter has gone off to sleep at a friends house and our son is out with his girlfriend so I am home alone until one of them gets home. Given a midnight curfew for our son - I suspect he'll be home long before his mother gets home. Both of them believe that "mom is out with friends from work" and they understand that sometimes (we've told them once a month or so) that the women go out with their husbands - which explains why I go out with them from time to time. So far the excuses are working.

I'll be back to post more thoughts later tonight. Sue hasn't yet written that note to me yet so I"m no longer holding my breath for that but we did talk about a number of things that I am still thinking and mulling over.

One thing she did tell me was that she'd asked Don how he'd feel if I were to be an active part of a 3-some with them - to let me be an active participant. I told her that I wasn't sure I wanted that but she wanted to ask for herself. She said she sort of wasn't surprised by his answer that he really didn't like to think or know she's having sex with me even though he knows it's not going to change.

Then she told me what he'd asked her in return. Apparently he asked her that if he agreed to let me be a part of their 3-some, what would she say if he found a different guy to be the 3rd sometime instead of me? She told me she wasn't ready for that question and she said she tried to tell him that it's different with me as the 3rd instead of a stranger (to her). He told her it was just a question but she thought he was maybe serious about it as he asked her a second time at which point she said she'd have to think about it AND discuss it with me!

Well, I did want her to push some boundaries and experience more. I sort of expect to hear more about this as it was only last night that she'd mentioned it to me.

She just texted me that she's on her way home. I knew she'd be late and in a way that's good since it has finally stopped raining.

I have been thinking about my newfound revelation that I seem to have some degree of control over how fast and how far this goes. There's a part of me that wants to encourage her to go further but that's the same part that scares me to admit to.

That said, I love how Sue is when it's a Friday and she's going out with him. Whether with me or without - there is a spring in her step that cannot be denied. Knowing she's been intimate with him only makes me want her even more when she gets home. Imagining how they were together makes it that much more intense.

I think Don just overplayed his hand and that will work in your favor. Sue made it quite clear that she determine who she has sex with, and that she will look to you for input. If she chooses to expand her boundaries by allowing another man into the picture she has made it clear that it will be her choice, not Don's, and she won't do it without your approval. You have one very awesome woman sharing your life!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Don is potentially an abusive BF over the long run. That is assuming his dominant behavior would carry into a long term relationship.
Don is a good choice for your relationship though. If she doesn't find him to her tastes for this behavior, keep him for his penis.

I agree with AngleBaby. Don has shown some abusive tendencies. Your wife manages him very well though. He is her "Fuck-Buddy" and she enjoys his "macho" behavior in that context.

Humor me, please, and elaborate

SoonToBe said:
There's a part of me that wants to encourage her to go further....

While I know the thought makes you nervous, humor me please and elaborate on what the cuck part of you might want her to do in "going further." Let your imagination run wild. These don't have to be things your non-cuck mind's comfortable with actually doing, but instead are what you might think of in your naughtiest cuck fantasies as you jerk off.

What naughty fantasy things make you hard to think of her doing in going further?

Before I answer Loveslife's questions, I thought I would jot down some of what she'd shared about last night as it is still making me hard today.

In the past with Don, when she gets home she looks like she's had sex but overall she looks pretty much like when she left that morning - yeah her hair is messed up and such but she usually looks mostly the same. Last night when she came in it looked like she'd taken a shower and not done her hair, it was all flat against her head and most of her make up appeared to be gone.

I knew from when she was with Brad that this day would come with Don too. When she started showering with or without him before she'd come home. Sometimes the combination of sex and sweat was close to too much so I sort of knew as they got more and more physical and comfortable with each other that this was going to happen so I just asked her "did you shower with him?" and she giggled and said "no".

She then proceeded to tell me how, in the middle of the huge thunderstorm, that he dragged her out in the rain into the darkness in just bathrobes and she then told me how he leaned her against a picnic table and how she leaned over and let him fuck her in the rain. She said it was so unbelievable and it happened so quickly. They'd already fucked once and she knew they both wanted a second time so they were lounging around in just bathrobes (she used one of his and she said it was so long it dragged on the wet ground).

The way she said it, he told her he wanted to go out on the patio under the overhang to watch the rain and when they went out there he dragged her off into the wooded area behind his condo. She said she fought him at first but once she was soaking wet from the rain she stopped fighting and as she said "I let him have me the way he wanted.".

I wished I could have been there but I have the most intense picture in my mind of what she must have looked like. I joked that the people in the other condo units must have thought it was an animal moaning in the woods in the rain.

She'd dried off before getting dressed and she even said she joked with Don that I would be turned on by how she looked. Apparently he's stopped asking her about getting cleaned up before she leaves as he'd been used to with other women.

By the time she finished telling me all of this she was down to just her panties which were definitely wet. I know I've seen this hundreds of times now but it never fails to get me wicked hard - whether it's mine or someone elses, knowing it's cum that's making her panties damp is just such a turn-on. I remember she used to tell me when we were first dating that she liked feeling it afterwards. There were times we'd fuck on the way home from work and then we'd go straight to her parents house for dinner. My god - sitting next to her at the table knowing she can feel my cum dribbling out of her slowly was such a turn-on that she knows it still is now, even if it's not mine. Actually, knowing it's Don's is strangely very arousing.

I did go down on her. She asked me to so how could I resist. She said she was "sore and tired" but that she still wanted me. It wasn't all white and creamy but she was so wet and it was unmistakeably cum. There are still times when my mind goes "gay" or "bi" but I don't feel that way - I have no desire to be with a guy at all - but it just doesn't really bother me that it's cum that I'm licking, it's her that I'm licking. She was VERY wet, I know he cums a lot (it's one of the things she really likes about him) so once she got started up she sort of tugged on my shoulders and said something like "your turn now honey".

I will never tire of that sensation. Feeling hot wet and open she is afterwards. It doesn't bother me that another man got her this way - but feeling her like that it is so intense. She willingly pulled her legs back for me opening her up even more. She was so wet it was all I could think about - Don spewing his cum inside her - and her WANTING it and now, her sharing it with me. She pulled her knees back for me and instead of being distant up on my arms and elbows, I leaned down against her and hugged her closely. Feeling my cock as deep inside her as I can get - feeling how open her pussy was and how nestled my cock felt inside her.

She knew it was late and I suppose she knew I would need some teasing to get me to orgasm she began to tell me of how he felt when he fucked her earlier. And she knew from my reaction that she was right - I can just remember her telling me how she loved how big he is and how she loved how he made her feel. I was so close and right at the end she said something like "that's his cum that the tip of your cock is in right now" - or something like that - wow, it was like a lightning bolt went through me and I think I instantly orgasmed. It was like she had hit the 'explode' switch in me.

She pulled me close and we kissed and said the lovey dovey stuff that you usually mumble as you come down from an intense orgasm. And sharing that moment with her - even though I don't think she came herself with me - but sharing that moment, feeling her arms around me, hearing her say she loves me, feeling like we are one at that moment - lets just say that even at her most intimate moments with Brad, I do not believe she felt that.

We did get up and wash up a bit but it was more of a sleepy comedy waiting for the water to get hot and then fighting over the washcloth. We both slept very soundly - she even got up before me and let me sleep in a bit.

We haven't had much time to talk today as the storm last night made a mess of our yard so that's kept my son and I busy most of today.

Now, to answer Loveslife's question. I guess if I had to say what I would like - and I cringe to even write this - but I suspect it is already clear to many. I'd like her to take the denial thing a bit further. Honestly, I would have been turned on as all heck if she'd have said to me she didn't want to have sex with me this past Tuesday night. As a crazy extreme that I don't think I could ever really do for real - the thought of her saying "this month is just for Don" is almost enough to set me off without even jerking off.

I know that them using our bed had bothered me but I also know that it did really turn me on and as I've already admitted, I do think about it when we're lying in bed and it does turn me on. The crazy thing is that even though I did feel it was too close and personal - I am sorry that Don used condoms with her that night and in some ways, I would like to find a way to let them do it again with out them this time. It's crazy to think that but I would like to see him cum in her in our bed. I think I'm more into symbolic kinds of things like that - or when Brad initiated her IUD - or that she would wait for him to be first after her period - that turns me on more than other things.

I know she will never go for it with him as he is too big - but I would love to see her let him fuck her anally. I've done it with her a few times and I know it hurt her but I also know how she felt and how I felt. She said she felt like she'd given me a part of her that was so taboo and so personal that it was like she felt like she'd given me everything. She said that was how she felt when her boyfriend back in college (the guy with the really skinny cock) was really into it with her. I just know I'd go ballistic if she ever came home with the wet spot in her panties further back.

There's more but I need to give myself some time to let me write it down instead of just in my head.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing more of what the cuck side of you would fantasize about her "doing more." The denial thing (if it was me) would have been more powerful with Brad because of her feelings for him. That would have made the two denial days (that post-dated Brad), or the "no you can't have me so he'll be first this month", or the "him only this month" even better. To have her deny me for a guy she has feelings for, that would make me soooo turned-on. To have a man she wants to possess her take her in my marital bed and cum inside her (as opposed to a fuck buddy like Don) would be hot.

Users who are viewing this thread