• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

hi he dont know iam here

• Thread startermexicanwife
  • Start date
MEXCIANWIFE, GIVE UP A CLOSE-UP OF THOSES LIPS OF YOUR SPREAD PUSSY.

I would love to fuck your tight ass

damn girl im coming to cali in a couple of weeks drop me a pm

tits

hold your tits in your hand and hold them up for us....

that is such a hot ass. please post more. please give your hot body to a black stud as soon as you can...you deserve big black dick and they deserve you. you shouldnt have to fantasize baby. make it happen and show us the pics...

dont forget iam married,,,and he dont know i am doing these

u need to get that shit streched baby

bitch

you are one hot smoking bitch... I love your ass....would be nice to be smacking my nut suck on your ass

:D I would love to see those feet of yours flailing in the air as bbbc pounds you.

smacking that ass

honey I know your husband wouldn't like it...that's what would be so hot about it...oh yeah I'd lay you out on the bed n your stomach and fuck you hard...and ask you what you think your husband would say as he heard you moaning...and the sound of my cock ramming into you.. I love your body..

OK IF HE DONT KNOW U DOING THIS THEN WHO TAKING THEM PICTURES :? :roll:

Fine

I dream of hooking up with a Mexican babe! Being in Cali I see them all the time. You just made those dreams better with your fine Ass!

king shango some pics are taken by my husban some by me alone its very hard to do itake several till i get one thats comes out ok

Users who are viewing this thread